• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 5th March

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback for this weeks dailies here.
You can find the changelogs here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4403

• Nothing player relevant for Monday

This has got to be the greatest update ever made! I love it and need more of it! =)

DeletedUser7265

Please revert the "FIX" for the quest problems. You have to wait for the end of the whole animation before you can click cancel again. So the complete speed improvement is gone.

DeletedUser7265

And why is there still no option to disable ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL animations, including these totally annoying quest animations?

DeletedUser7265

And with this "FIX", you inserted new bugs, congratulations ;)
Scrolling down automatically not works every time now.

DeletedUser7265

In HTML5 it's gone even worse. When the next quest doesn't appear, you can't open quests at all.

I have a suggestion: Don't call these things "Bug fixes" but "Bug exchanges". Obviously, it's not possible for Inno to fix bugs without producing several new bugs.
Social bar, quests, etc. all the same.

DeletedUser6489

Speaking of bugs in the game... LOL. I play on US server Parkog. We havent had consistent chat of any kind since they announced release of Oceanic Part 6. Every other day i have no chat whatsoever. Tavern Counter is not working. I am unable to see new sieges or finished hexes in GvG. i cant even see a siege that i have placed myself unless i go all the way out of the map and return to it. Plus, the message center does not show new message or even what i have posted unless i exit the message center completely and then return. the Event window does not update without refreshing after spending every ticket. and half the time the News Feed is inaccurate by not showing aid events from friends.. so, this new Show Hall is absolutely JUST what we needed here. TY so much for absolutely nothing Inno!!! maybe a little more focus on fixing things and less on spending so much time and money inventing this sort of ridiculous new feature

DeletedUser7107

am not sure what is going on but every aspect of this game in beta is becoming slower and slower. Now The recurring quests have been slowed to a crawl with a big lag before the button becomes active in each new quest

DeletedUser

am not sure what is going on but every aspect of this game in beta is becoming slower and slower. Now The recurring quests have been slowed to a crawl with a big lag before the button becomes active in each new quest

It is being investigated.

qaccy

Emperor
Good to see the quick response to the Medusa's unintended interaction with Blast. Well...quick considering the time since it was realized and not since OF6's release, but at least it wasn't something that sat on the back burner for months before being addressed!

DeletedUser7779

"Medusa’s range has been changed from 100 to 50, to avoid extreme attack bonuses due to its Blast skill"

That's great news, any chance this is included in next patch on live?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
"Medusa’s range has been changed from 100 to 50, to avoid extreme attack bonuses due to its Blast skill"

That's great news, any chance this is included in next patch on live?
It's part of the currently ongoing Beta version (1.122) so would make it on live with the 1.122 update unless specified otherwise.