• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Historical Questline - Sacajawea

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7942

..."Menagerie - it will provide you with defense boost when motivated..." hmmm....

The stats have changed from 7 to 10 goods now. Ongoing Changelog w/c 7th May

ghgsg.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7779

Quest 4 "Scout 1 province or complete 8 in GE"....again a GE requirement when GE starts tomorrow??

DeletedUser7942

Guess they all can't be a blossom set. It has limited potential, I think I'll get it for LMA, the pop it gives is okay @45.1 per tile compared to Apartment House @51.25. More coins will be helpful now to for me. And goods? Can always use em. So okay for now for my city, won't last long though I'm sure.

DeletedUser5097

Just one question for the dev. team. The previouse event gave us less tahn 6 days now we
have less than 5 days, is this just a bug that we have 1 day less, or is it just designe to
progressively decrease the duration of events?

DeletedUser7942

Just one question for the dev. team. The previouse event gave us less tahn 6 days now we
have less than 5 days, is this just a bug that we have 1 day less, or is it just designe to
progressively decrease the duration of events?

jeez, if it keeps counting down for every event looks like we'll have one day to complete the last one:confused:

Napoleon BonaparteCleopatra • Van Gogh • Sacajawea • Genghis Khan • Marie Curie • William Shakespeare • Wu Zetian

DeletedUser

Less than 5 days for a 14 quest event! Seriously?

We are looking into this to make sure it is the correct time frame. As tomorrow is a holiday it will be Wednesday before I can confirm. Thanks all.

DeletedUser4381

Size 4x5 and 7 random goods when motivated? Keep it!

The Royal Cascade already gives 7 Goods, only has a 3x4 footprint, *and* gives happiness... Sure the Menagerie offers more population, but that needs corresponding happiness as well, none of which is provided by the building.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
In lower ages its population is at least good enough to replace normal buildings of the age... But that hardly seems like enough.
1 townhouse (5 space including road) = 156 population -> 31.2 per square
1 HMA menagerie (22 spaces including road) = 688 population -> 31.3 per square

This has the additional problem that you need to get it upgraded since population and goods both need to be kept up to date to justify its space - and for something that's not exceptional even at that aspect its totally not worth the one-up/reno.

I'm fine with buildings where population is supposed to be the draw, but this seems to fall short of being appealing in that regard. As a comparison can take a look at Lord's Manor :
1 HMA Lord's Manor (18 spaces including road) = 600 population -> 33.3 per square - and 2 FP is a bigger draw than 7 goods...

Short version from my perspective :
- Do the quest if its stuff you'd do anyways
- Build the building to replace a few houses
- Demolish it when you get the VERY NEXT age's housing

I imagine as is the case with past event housing buildings the following caveat can also be added
- Never build it at all if you're in AF or OF as normal housing starts scaling faster due to the multiphased releases but event housing does not

It would be a good idea with future event population buildings to add at least an age's comfort zone so people can enjoy it a little while longer (i.e. model its population density on LMA apartment house for the HMA menagerie - 902 population)

DeletedUser8910

event fatigue - at least give people 2 week break and a realistic dead line

DeletedUser8402

Well, before this event started, I had over a 1000 diamonds. Now I have zero. Not having spent any in the interim to clarify. Not sure if that has anything to do with PPS in the announcement (crediting back diamonds having been reset/wiped out?), but maybe that's something to check.

DeletedUser7779

We are looking into this to make sure it is the correct time frame. As tomorrow is a holiday it will be Wednesday before I can confirm. Thanks all.
Uhm yes pls....
First you give us scout province or negotiate 8 in GE with GE starting next day (thus losing a day)....and now there's 4hr production 20 times....seriously?? For a 5 day event and a lousy prize ?