• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Silveralius

Squire
Can we have some stats for the Necropolis & the Black Tower please.

Also, at what stage does an advanced graveyard need to be present in a city to qualify for Necropolis upgrade.

Thanks

xu9dDH3OSA2ZJiSx9HnCEw.png
-W6wPLgrTF6mW0YClIcI1Q.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser5882

Never built the previous year's Halloween buildings. Now after getting a second one, instead of stacking up, the new chapel is listed separately in the storage.

screenshot_Mon_Sep_25_14.14.02.jpg

DeletedUser5882

There is no additional feature for the graveyard..

It is actually a bit disappointing..

I would like it to have a population boost.. zombies :D

It would be great to see some zombies walking among living human population. Or they could mind their business and remain in the graveyard.

This could be a permanent effect or be activated only during Halloween.

It would be really something special and also a very useful bonus. Dead guys also contributing to the population.

DeletedUser8406

Absolutely useless event. In my country is not halloween tradition. And the rewards - maybe for early ages, when decorations are sometimes needed for happines. But in later ages there are many happines from special sets and great buildings and few space for useless decorations.
The only one valuable thing is black tower.

DeletedUser8150

Absolutely useless event. In my country is not halloween tradition. And the rewards - maybe for early ages, when decorations are sometimes needed for happines. But in later ages there are many happines from special sets and great buildings and few space for useless decorations.
The only one valuable thing is black tower.

Certainly when I first played the game the bonus of the graveyard felt like a premium happiness building. But now there seem so many ways to get happiness that it doesn't feel that special any more. On live I have only a graveyard + 1 premium happiness buildings and a few premium decos. I have enough excess I could pull down the graveyard tbh - i keep it more for the look than the value.

I'd rather like a new building to give something 'new'. Perhaps like the harbour some new resource that we could do something unique with.

@Silver thanks for the stats