• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser10047

It sounds like a great way for the game to move forward. Of course, the actual implementation will make a big difference between success or lack thereof.

DeletedUser9719

Hello
the presentation of the topic being such as it announces nothing good for the future of the GVG
in order to decide on the new project, it would be wise to be able to test it but at first sight, the only positive point and it will be accessible from all the platforms but that it looks more to an expeditions of improved guide

Piotr015

Squire
It still isn't rewriting of Guild Ranking - In the current state guilds can go up from nowhere into Top10 in maybe 2-3 days from nothing - If this feature will make the ranking in any way better - I like it :p

"These fights and negotiations will always match the era of the player who performs it, allowing every guild member to participate in a feasible manner!"

Prior Age who be fairer. Someone who has only recently entered a new Current Age will be at a great disadvantage having unlocked few, if any, Current Age units and having just started producing Current Age goods, while players who have been in a Current Age for months will have all units unlocked to fight with and 100s, perhaps 1000s, of each Current Age goods to negotiate.

Entering a new Tech Age effectively makes you near useless for competing in Guild Battlegrounds for a few rounds.

A really bad presentation...
First present the new concept
2nd give details the new concept
3rd why that concept

On all forums players only talk about GvG not the new concept...

The new concept :
- is it on mobile app ? Not well indicated
- the league based on guild size ?
- new concept available for 1 person guild ?
- a guild that not start the first day can play after ?
- observatory gain not available ? ...

DeletedUser4379

So, each Guild Member can attack individually??
Wonderful.
What happens to the Guild's Treasury.
Anybody can grab at any time?
Or -
Will it just disappear, and each member pays cost from their own stock??

Miepie

Baronet
If you want feedback, I need more than just a concept like this. Concept sounds great, but all depends on how it works.
Few questions, what are the costs, will there be a use to all those post Future goods in the treasury?
Is there any kind of tactical coöperation like in GvG or will it be just an individual thing like GE? Last case wouldn't be very good for Guildbuilding as far as I'm concerned (app players never seem to become fully integrated guildies)

DeletedUser9410

all we can give feedback on is the actual concept, ( which i think is the idea ) best way to be able to give any proper feedback about the feature is to actually test it by doing it.

but i like the concept, i think !

DeletedUser9982

It looks very (app)ealing, the design is very nice!
Excited to try it, and then, ill give a proper feedback :)

DeletedUser8822

sounds fun. any ETA on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Harmanizr

Farmer
Sounds to me like a good idea.
GvG has not played out well as noted here. I play on both PC and Iphone, managing big changes on PC mostly.
Could trading of items between guild members held in their storage help here too? I think it was discussed a long time ago.
This way, a higher level player could donate things useful for a lower level player which the higher level player will not use.

I tend to be a builder rather than a destroyer, ie build my city and help others in guild, rather than attack others and pillage.
Is there a benefit for this in the new concept?

Clash of Clans, another group "war" game, limits who can attack to one above or below the current level in one on one attacks.
In a clan attack, there may be unbalanced levels against us, however the next war often reverses the unbalance in our favor balancing clan winnings out.
Also, depending on how many clan members "attack" during the window can drastically alter the outcome. Winnings are used to build your city then.

Andi47

Overlord
Announcement said:
Besides that, and over the next few months, we will, however, spend additional time to improve the technical stability of GvG, because the efforts we put into analysis the whole topic made some good improvements visible, that we would like to implement for you.

Finally!! Seems there is hope that at least some of the GvG bugs will get fixed before the 5th anniversary of the respective bug reports!

DeletedUser6740

Does it mean that the present GvG system will be replaced by this new stuff and disappear ? Or is it just a new game option ?

DeletedUser9947

I like the idea, everything that's able to contribute to the game gets a thumbs up from me! :)
I'd also like to thank you to first share this idea with the community and, based on the feedback received, change the system. Not all companies do that.

Thunderdome

Emperor
You've just killed your own feature by answering the one important question: mobile based participation.

Without mobile, you are going to still experience those low numbers.

In fact, why don't we pull up the analytics to see which has the most players? Browser or mobile.

DeletedUser10047

You've just killed your own feature by answering the one important question: mobile based participation.

Without mobile, you are going to still experience those low numbers.

In fact, why don't we pull up the analytics to see which has the most players? Browser or mobile.
How have they killed the feature by making it available on the mobile platform?