• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
About the time limit:
You will get a reward no matter how long you take, you only don't get the fragments. If it's all too demanding or complicated then there's always the choice of not starting a settlement.
That is what I complain about. I could accept only to get half or 1/3 og the fragment if I'm slow, but getting none does not make sense.
If I make it in 15 days, I will get 4 x 9 fragment in 60 days = 36
If I make it in 20 days, I will get 3 x 9 fragment in 60 days = 18
If I make it in 24 days, I will get 2.5 x 3 fragment in 60 days = 7.5
If I make it in 27 days, I will get 2 x 1 fragment in 60 days = 2
If I make it in 30 days, I will get 2 x 0 fragment in 60 days = 0

I would say, remove the last limit so you at least get one fragment if you use more than 24 days

DeletedUser4716

I have gave this, a good going over with Diamonds and without, my conclusion is that with diamonds its quite quick but cost you 10k diamonds per level if you can afford it.

For those that don't play with diamonds, don't even start it unless you play 16 hours a day, not feasible. the timings are to long, not many come on every 4 hours, which is needed, plus you have to pay 500 diamonds to get expansions, you get 5. otherwise you have to build up your goods which you don't have much room, to get expansions, then again you need to get goods every 4 hours, not on.

So on the whole not worth playing, as the goods you get and the time it takes to get the prizes, is to long, is not worth it.

I have read all the messages and I have to agree with the majority, inno you not thought this through.

GidoB

Merchant
Unfortunately, I do not understand the information correctly, is it the same thing or is it different things? Can someone explain that to me exactly?

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png

seems that you lose all the goods you made, but keep the coins when you start a new settlement. not sure if its a bug or not. would have expected you would keep everything or nothing

DeletedUser9042

I know I read something about getting a "photo" of your completed village when its complete but now I can't find it anywhere - is it just up to me to make a screenshot to keep a photo of the village or does the game have the photo feature embedded in it - finish game, take photo, save somewhere, restart village for next level... I think I read something about contests in the future for best layouts etc?

DeletedUser8362

The build time should be got rid of... this 1 hour to build something doesn't fit with 4 hour productions and collections... even the 1 min one feels like a borefest... just change it all to 10 secs.. it won't really mess with the game mechanic...

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I like the challenge yes it's slow and at times cumbersome, but if you want to produce supplies, fight, rinse, repeat you can do that in your main town with the 5 minuet option, I like the anticipation eg now I know in just under two hours I get another advance

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The build time should be got rid of... this 1 hour to build something doesn't fit with 4 hour productions and collections... even the 1 min one feels like a borefest... just change it all to 10 secs.. it won't really mess with the game mechanic...

It does create a tradeoff between housing upgrades. i.e. if you decide to upgrade to clan houses (significantly more pop/sq than huts), the 8 hr build time says not to demolish them to put up diplomacy decos. On the flip side so close to the end you might also decide not to make the switch if you've got a great layout without them.

The feature needs more tradeoffs, not less. Preferably some more meaningful ones as every decision I come to the answer doesn't matter that much which i choose :) They're kinda like fake decisions with the real determiner of how well you do being your ability to login regularly throughout every day.

DeletedUser8378

I would like to get the reconstruction menu for the settlement.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster

I think it fits quite well - if you see the day partet in 3 5hour segments and one 9 hour segment - you have enough time to rebuild your city 4 times a day and still have a proper sleep schedule :D

Also, did anybody try to take down shrines in the evening and replace them with markets to use the 8 hour production overnight, just to replace the markets with shrines again in the morning? I'am not quite there yet, but will try it then...

shooter

Merchant
Just finished this morning, bought 1 expansion and nothing else so it is doable if you want to login every 4 hours or close to it. That's the biggest problem I see and my biggest problem with this. Why are you penalized to want to run 8 hour builds of goods so you can sleep or go to school or work? Other then that the challenge of doing this was enjoyable but not sure if I enjoyed it enough to do it over and over again. I am attracted by the attack value in the prize but building a Rocket Range/Virtual Artillery unit I'm getting 8% right there in 15 hours as opposed to 8 months...I do not see where emissaries will be that helpful to end game players with their current boosts... Lastly I felt the last few quests did not make a lot of sense. I made all goods needed to complete after opening wool, then i knocked down everything to build the 1000 diplomacy to then unlock the rest of the buildings left.. Knocked some of that down to build the other buildings needed ending with build 6 goods buildings which was the last quest and i was done? I do not get the point other then filling time of those last quests. I certainly would not have taken a last screen shot when done as i knocked everything down to complete last quests. :) That's really the whole thing here. You build knock down, build what you need, knock down. I do not usually comment on features so the fact I have come in twice on this one I do feel with tweaks of time this could be a nice addition.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Also, did anybody try to take down shrines in the evening and replace them with markets to use the 8 hour production overnight, just to replace the markets with shrines again in the morning? I'am not quite there yet, but will try it then...

Now that's next level effort :p maintaining and swapping between two different layouts daily! ;) Honestly swapping between 2x2s and 3x3s and needing the same amount of 3x3 houses so that you're not adding an hour of waiting for the house swap to happen too... It seems a stretch to be worth the effort

mrbeer

Farmer
Now that's next level effort :p maintaining and swapping between two different layouts daily! ;) Honestly swapping between 2x2s and 3x3s and needing the same amount of 3x3 houses so that you're not adding an hour of waiting for the house swap to happen too... It seems a stretch to be worth the effort
If I missed reading it somewhere , I apologize , but , I just got 10 goods. Where did they go ?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
In the latest version of the app
The time left for the reward displayed next to the chest, is displayed funny...

It seems to be displayed like:

18 days
01:10:30

But the top half of the days part and the bottom part of the hours part are cut off

I think, in the earlier version only the days part was visible (but not cut off)

Status
Not open for further replies.