• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowwarrior

Merchant
We are playing extra city thing for a while, I think it is a good time for a vote with option like - 1. keep it 2. remove it 3. make it easier 4. make it harder

DeletedUser7454

if FoE isn't a battle game, how do you justify the ranking point award system?

The main way ranking points are awarded is through battles, or donating goods to the guild for GvG and GE battles. Sure, you get a few points for placing buildings, but that's insignificant compared to fighting.

This is a very good point. Every ranking system in the game is heavily based on battle. PvP towers, personal rankings, Guild rankings etc. I do agree that it is not a war game though, rather a crazy social experiment (j/k) ... well more like a RL geopolitical stimulation. Wars and politics play major role in the game. Yes there are many who never get into these aspects of the game -- but those who play it at the top and the guilds that want to be successful all have to play it and have to play it as a war game.
As long as the success is measured by GvG prestige ranking for guilds and the points for battles out-weights most of the other ranking points it is a war game for many players.

But what more it is an interactive game. This is an interesting feature BUT it does very little to promote social interaction and cooperative play. If this is the way Inno wants to go it is OK -- it is their game, but then they have to figure out a different ranking system and call it farmville.

DeletedUser7454

Also I keep noticing that coins display is off, especially after canceled production.
I fed a building with coins for 8 hrs production and I knew I had enough coins to do 1 more building with 4hrs one. However when I paid the coins it showed that I do not have enough. So I canceled the 8hr production.After that I lost all coins, even the ones that I had before the cancellation. When I refreshed I got all coins back, and I could feed a 4 hrs and the 8 hrs production. So there is a display issue with the coins -- and it is on the browser

DeletedUser7514

It is possible to make the ship change color (for example) or warn me in some way in the main window of the game, if there is something to collect in the Viking settlement.

DeletedUser9538

I usually play on I-pad, but because of the Christmas event, I'm playing on my MacBook as well, going back and forth. I find that I'm getting two different prices for purchase of expansion on the devices. On the tablet an expansion (at the point where I'm at now) costs 27 of any of the goods whereas on the computer, the cost is 27 axes, 7 mead, 2 horns or 2 wool. Has anybody else noticed this on their different devices?

DeletedUser9623

and all this of the Viking settlements, spend diamonds, hours etc ... to get two buildings that contribute a 2% attack. I find very little reward. The enlargements made with diamonds should not be lost. The stones and other obstacles that appear in the village should disappear in order to make the town grow better.

DeletedUser

isn't it 12% ?
final tree 10% and final stone 2%. makes together 12% ;)

and 11 FP
why 11 do you now ask. shouldn't he say 10 ?
nope. the emissary gives 1 FP daily.
don't forget the 1 FP from the emissary ;)

[QUOTE = ". Capo, Beitrag: 70894, Mitglied: 3978"] Für gewöhnlich steht was da werden müssen : D[/ QUOTE]
hi, bist ja ein ganz Schlauer:))
Translation:
hi, you're a very smart one

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-11-12 -
Please provide an English translation when you post on the Beta-forum in another language!
Use the google translator to translate your quest. That is very easy.

DeletedUser8378

I am not happy with the cost of a Greater Runestone. If i finished a settlement very good i get 6 Fragments of Greater Runestone (FGR). When i repeat this i have 12 FGR after 2 settlements.
Let's say my third settlement phase is not going so well, then I only get one or two FGR and have totaly 13 or 14 FGR but need 15 [ FIFTEEN !!!] FGR to create one Greater Runestone. That is not okay for 2 very good settlements and one medium or slow settlements. I only get a first GR after 3 very good settlements and after 3 months of time...

I suggest reducing the costs of Greater Runestone.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I am not happy with the cost of a Greater Runestone. If i finished a settlement very good i get 6 Fragments of Greater Runestone (FGR). When i repeat this i have 12 FGR after 2 settlements.
Let's say my third settlement phase is not going so well, then I only get one or two FGR and have totaly 13 or 14 FGR but need 15 [ FIFTEEN !!!] FGR to create one Greater Runestone. That is not okay for 2 very good settlements and one medium or slow settlements. I only get a first GR after 3 very good settlements and after 3 months of time...

I suggest reducing the costs of Greater Runestone.
If you finish a Settlement "very good", you get 9 Greater Runestone fragments. You get +6 fragments for completing it in the fastest time, +2 fragments for completing it in the second listed time, and +1 fragment for completing it in the last listed time. There's no way to get 6 there, basically. You will either get:
9 fragments if you complete it under 21 days
3 fragments if you complete it between 21 and 24 days
1 fragment if you complete it between 24 and 28 days
No fragments if you finish it after 28 days.

So if you complete 2 settlements under the fastest threshold, you already have yourself a Greater Runestone. Also this is not the main reward for completing them, but simply something additional on top, if you're fast. It's not meant to be easily obtainable.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
If you finish a Settlement "very good", you get 9 Greater Runestone fragments. You get +6 fragments for completing it in the fastest time, +2 fragments for completing it in the second listed time, and +1 fragment for completing it in the last listed time. There's no way to get 6 there, basically. You will either get:
9 fragments if you complete it under 21 days
3 fragments if you complete it between 21 and 24 days
1 fragment if you complete it between 24 and 28 days
No fragments if you finish it after 28 days.

So if you complete 2 settlements under the fastest threshold, you already have yourself a Greater Runestone. Also this is not the main reward for completing them, but simply something additional on top, if you're fast. It's not meant to be easily obtainable.
That makes it a lot more achievable then. I thought you'd have to get perfect all 15 times to get the fully upgraded runestone. lol

But with it being 9 fragments that means it's only 8 full runs necessary plus one middle time run (assuming all upgrades are 15 fragments)

DeletedUser5383

Anyone remember how we obtained the Axe smith, it's not in Embassy tech (can't see it having been done), it's not a quest reward, and it wasn't in the build menu at the start?

vicbeta

Farmer
so, how to do the settlement within the timelimit and not spend diamonds?
gotta spend all your time in viking-ville calculatin the space vs production vs peeps balance...
can't get two shrines without either buyin land with diamonds to plant axe factories n housing or unlockin the shrines with diamonds.

DeletedUser8807

so, how to do the settlement within the timelimit and not spend diamonds?
gotta spend all your time in viking-ville calculatin the space vs production vs peeps balance...
can't get two shrines without either buyin land with diamonds to plant axe factories n housing or unlockin the shrines with diamonds.

Good Point! You HAVE to buy at least 1 expansion to get anything started and then it's like turning in circles NO Land /no people.. No people/no shrines..NO diplomacy/ no axes...No axes/no land...No land/no people etc; etc; etc;

I would really like to see other settlements too. 4 hour shifts - only- of harvest are difficult to manage in real life , one other choice would definitely be nice. The expansions are Waaaay too expensive! I love the idea of PvE as challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.