• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Changelog 1.60 - Part #2 - The New Messaging System

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser5800

Please do not mistake peoples leaving convos for lack of interest it is the lack of a delete button that is causing so many to leave convos. People are just trying to manage their inbox's. All of this mess is Inno's doing and yet they remain silent. I for one demand an apology!

If you put a tidy inbox above staying in communication with group threads then it shows a distinct lack of interest to me. It may well be Innos fault there isn't a delete button but each player makes their own decision to leave a conversation. Fair enough if leaving old group threads but leaving new ones just to keep you in box tidy shows a definite lack of interest.

Macha

Squire
Please do not mistake peoples leaving convos for lack of interest it is the lack of a delete button that is causing so many to leave convos. People are just trying to manage their inbox's. All of this mess is Inno's doing and yet they remain silent. I for one demand an apology!

if a guild has limited their messages to just the basic help ones like new gbs, levelling gbs, trades, aid etc as a compromise to try & accommodate everybody & players are leaving those then it would definitely suggest they have no interest in helping their guildmates

Tanmay11

Regent
im not sure about your guild but in our guild we only have 5-6 guild mails for gvg,gb,trade and a general mail for any discussions and only a few people have messaging rights...so there is no question of spam. we gave everyone time to understand this new system and im glad only 1-2 ppl of 70 members leave guild mails:)
If someone repeatedly deletes guild mails...its pretty easy for any leader or a founder of a guild to identify a person who doesn't care about guild.

If a guild doesn't control the amount of guild mails and u have 5 or so new mails everyday, i agree with ya.
but the guilds im in..we only have 6 new mails ever 1-2 weeks, and most of the times even longer.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5800

All we need now is the ability for the thread owner to be able to add/remove players from the list. Hopefully this won't be to long coming and then this aspect of the messaging system will be better than the previous. Still other issues to contend with mind like the brightness of the background but I suspect they will just ignore it as they did with the new quest background.

DeletedUser4327

Let me be clear, I am no fan of the of the leave convo option in it's current form. In fact, I have rarely used it myself. It does however have a place eg: hostile messages etc. I think that a delete message feature much like the way delete use to work where new replies revive the thread is very much needed. This would most likely reduce the amount of people leaving convos greatly. Just wanted to clarify my position since I was quoted above a couple of times.

I would also like to take this opportunity to echo the stated need for Founder/Leaders to be able to add and remove peeps from group threads.