• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Changelog 1.54

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback to update 1.54 in this thread.
If you find any bugs please report them directly in the mission thread found here.

Thanks all,
Team Beta

DeletedUser2752

Love most of the bug fixes :D

However, I don't like how all actions have been greyed out to prevent the scroll bug since I believe it use to only happen with the aid button and the friends bar, but now if I want to aid from the social bar (though it's a biweekly thing; I mainly do from EH), I have to needlessly wait on the guild and neighbor list, and I also have to wait to visit or message a player from there as well :( (Can't it just be the aid button that's greyed out for the friends bar?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6105

I dont like the new red swords that hover over opponent pieces in range on the battle field. I already really find useful the orange highlight triggered by hovering over the scroll bar to see which piece is which and target accordingly. The new red swords are so obvious they're distracting from this - too much flashing / too many colours - and seem to kind of dictate the game. If you want that you can already use auto. Hope they're just an experiment that wont last.

[I agree on the greyed out Aid comment above too.]

king leorix

Squire
Oh my good. This is the "most important" up-date ever, the game just "couldn't" go on whit out this up-date !!!
Seriously, when is the second GB coming??? It's been four mounts since the TE was implemented. Players are asking, but the devs or admins say nothing?

So? An response from admin would be great :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser4256

I'm recently seeing that the battle map is being, lets say, "checked"
Firstly it was the new tile highlight of your active unit and this time the red swords and the red color to identify the enemy units in the bottom list.

But the irritating tooltip displayed every time you hover over on a unit is still there.
This issue has been claimed for a lot of players on the forums since FoE was released.

DeletedUser4327

Love most of the bug fixes :D

However, I don't like how all actions have been greyed out to prevent the scroll bug since I believe it use to only happen with the aid button and the friends bar, but now if I want to aid from the social bar (though it's a biweekly thing; I mainly do from EH), I have to needlessly wait on the guild and neighbor list, and I also have to wait to visit or message a player from there as well :( (Can't it just be the aid button that's greyed out for the friends bar?)

Hate the delay, get rid of it !!

I'm recently seeing that the battle map is being, lets say, "checked"
Firstly it was the new tile highlight of your active unit and this time the red swords and the red color to identify the enemy units in the bottom list.

But the irritating tooltip displayed every time you hover over on a unit is still there.
This issue has been claimed for a lot of players on the forums since FoE was released.

People have been bringing up this issue since the beginning. Those tool tips are soooo annoying. A on/off toggle is needed ASAP.

RKinG

Squire
new system "aid button" is so loooong.
I prefer forward with the bug "aid button" in the friend category
I propose to dev: stop all new in game as the system is not stable
You must arrange things
Stop to add functions that perturb the system
Stabilization must be the priority

DeletedUser6208

so how comes there is nothing in this log about the nerfing of rogues?

DeletedUser2752

This was not an intended change to the AI. You will notice that it is not only affecting rogues, but other troops as well. The development team is aware of it and changes will be made to revert it back.

DeletedUser5800

Doesn't really answer the question byeordie. How did something like this make it to the live server? I'm always amazed when someone discusses on the live server forum something about beta and the response from a moderator is 'it might be different when it reaches the live server.'

Well it hardly ever is but it raises the question if it is different then it means it hasn't been tested in beta. This means changes are being made without testing to see if they work and effects paying customers. You spend money on beta and you the take the risk but on the liver server you expect it to be right.

DeletedUser5149

so how comes there is nothing in this log about the nerfing of rogues?

Curious what this nerfing of the rogues is. Currently not fighting in beta, and haven't noticed anything different on the live server.

DeletedUser2752

Note I was just echoing what the EN CCM's response was to the change in AI my last post. From here I'll just be giving my opinion
Doesn't really answer the question byeordie. How did something like this make it to the live server? I'm always amazed when someone discusses on the live server forum something about beta and the response from a moderator is 'it might be different when it reaches the live server.'
Maybe not recently, but most bugs that have been reported before the missions close (either through the bugs forum, support, or missions) will be fixed or not brought onto the live servers until it is fixed, so it matters on what is being discussed imo.
Well it hardly ever is but it raises the question if it is different then it means it hasn't been tested in beta. This means changes are being made without testing to see if they work and effects paying customers. You spend money on beta and you the take the risk but on the liver server you expect it to be right.
As stated by the EN's CCM, this was accidentally brought onto this update, so as far as I can tell, it wasn't mentioned in the changelog because it wasn't suppose to be there.

Curious what this nerfing of the rogues is. Currently not fighting in beta, and haven't noticed anything different on the live server.
"Live server" only means EN right now (I think the other servers usually get the update this coming Tuesday, right?), and (I'm not entirely sure how this works, just basing this off of what I've read from other players) it's in PvP where the units march forward (or sometimes backwards) one square if they cannot attack the enemy's units the next turn making a single unit + 7 rogues vulnerable since the rogues usually are never able to reach anyone, or just any unit with a low range very vulnerable to attacks from long-range units.

DeletedUser5800

Maybe not recently, but most bugs that have been reported before the missions close (either through the bugs forum, support, or missions) will be fixed or not brought onto the live servers until it is fixed, so it matters on what is being discussed imo.

Not sure about 'most' bugs but a substantial amount seem to find their way onto the live servers, well En anyway even though they have been reported in beta.

DeletedUser5596

worst update ever... rogues become very bad units,battles are worse... I was really optimistic about this game after previous update which was on of the best...but this change about rogues and their behavior on auto combat or when they are defending is really ''funny'' and my only question is why would anyone do something like that...

Tanmay11

Regent
worst update ever... rogues become very bad units,battles are worse... I was really optimistic about this game after previous update which was on of the best...but this change about rogues and their behavior on auto combat or when they are defending is really ''funny'' and my only question is why would anyone do something like that...
its a bug? i think a mod said earlier devs are aware of it and it will be reverted.

DeletedUser4256

On .es servers the social bar is working fine right now but the 1.54 has not been released yet (it'll be next Tuesday)

I'm scared, what will happen next Tuesday after game update? well, I really dont know.
Just in case I'll enjoy aiding my mates from social bar without experiencing lags, jumps and greyed buttons in these remaining days of 'well-functioning'.

I'll let you know next Wednesday