• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Balloon Flight Historical Questline

DeletedUser5097

The new event culture building looks nice.:D

I did read in the previous historic event (Sisi event) that we can collect a exclusive
Baroque garden set with unique event buildings that we can win by historic events
only. This is a quote of it:
The Aviary is also the very first building of our 'Baroque garden set', which you can only get by completing historical questlines.
Is the new event building Balloon site a part of this set or just a event building that
will come back in a another event?

DeletedUser5097

Thank you, a garden with a balloon sounds amazing and luxury. How much
event buildings will become part of the set? Currently with the balloon
are 2 event buildings part of the garden.

DeletedUser7704

Not sure it will be worth building
- in EMA the halloween event a 3x3 graveyard has 710 happiness, the balloon site (also 3x3) only gives 540 happiness. Yes it's more than the marketplace (430 happiness) , but it is still underpowered :(

vidicecilia

Baronet
Hi!
I love Baroque Garden Set. Do you know something about ballon site? Is it a polishing, supplies or goods building?

DeletedUser5097

Hi!
I love Baroque Garden Set. Do you know something about ballon site? Is it a polishing, supplies or goods building?
001Mainmissie.png
A culture building.:) Stats of screenshot are from Arctic Future.

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-10-21 - Pictures are restricted to a maximum size of 600x480 pixels.
It is encouraged to use Spoiler tags for images - which I did ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6770

Thanks you for this new event, it is always a pleasure to have a challenge, whatever the final bonus may be :)

DeletedUser6705

Not sure it will be worth building
- in EMA the halloween event a 3x3 graveyard has 710 happiness, the balloon site (also 3x3) only gives 540 happiness. Yes it's more than the marketplace (430 happiness) , but it is still underpowered :(

I'm not sure the comparison with the graveyard is fair: Reason being that there is a clearly defined update path to a better grave yard next halloween. So that building needs to last a year; I currently have a PE graveyard in an AF town and can't wait until I can replace it... Other happy buildings can and should go once you are 2-3 ages up... you might replace with some Xmas eye-candy ;).
Go for it if it fits your general game plan, and ignore it if it asks you to do all the "wrong" tasks.

DeletedUser1283

Not sure i am going to spend 1.5million supplies and 700k coins on 2nd event by building 3 arctic buildings which i do not need. is there a list of prizes which will cover this cost as the balloon building is not that good and I would not build it.

podkap1970

Emperor
Not sure i am going to spend 1.5million supplies and 700k coins on 2nd event by building 3 arctic buildings which i do not need. is there a list of prizes which will cover this cost as the balloon building is not that good and I would not build it.
build 5x self-supporting home (FE), its a little cheaper

DeletedUser

I'm not sure the comparison with the graveyard is fair: Reason being that there is a clearly defined update path to a better grave yard next halloween. So that building needs to last a year; I currently have a PE graveyard in an AF town and can't wait until I can replace it... Other happy buildings can and should go once you are 2-3 ages up... you might replace with some Xmas eye-candy ;).
Go for it if it fits your general game plan, and ignore it if it asks you to do all the "wrong" tasks.
normal graveyard: for one year then you get a better one
balloon: no update. same values forever

so mustn't be the balloon better than the normal graveyard
because if the graveyard is worse than you get a better one next year
but a worse balloon will be worse forever

:rolleyes:

Sl8yer

Regent
Why compare it to a graveyard?

Arctic balloon 2150
Haunted tower 2230
Arctic tigerrock 2380 + defence bonus

that makes the balloon and the tower another item for the inventory.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you, a garden with a balloon sounds amazing and luxury. How much
event buildings will become part of the set? Currently with the balloon
are 2 event buildings part of the garden.
The total number is unknown at this time. :) We'll definitely see more with other questlines though.