• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] 1.46 Feedback

DeletedUser5655

Reproduction Steps:

Issue Description (.../10):
1. The Goods collections icon is a box, i think if its an icon of that good like in the Gbs, that will be better, otherwise i really like the collection icons they look very nice, great work devs...mods, and all of you guys who help me this game great for us and listen,

Player: sotwekalam
World: zz1
Operating System: win 7
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

Player name and world for rewards: sotwekalam in US4-Dur

1.47.29553 (26.02.2015 13:08), sotwekalam, zz1, en_US, WIN 16,0,0,305, Windows 7, Chrome/40.0.2214.115, 1920x1019, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser4133

Hallo Inno
Great stuff with new icons!!! Thank God that game runs so smoothly and without any problems, so you can spend time and resources on some marginal stuff like that.
And no, it's not better - icon for supplies is almost invisible on grey buildings, gold is much easier to see. Anyway, what was the point? Don't you trust us to know what comes out of which building? And why is Wishing Well showing a package even when I get supplies? :)))
Please, leave cosmetics, game is good looking as it is, concentrate on fixing real problems.
Keep up the work, you're bound to actually make something better at some point...

hahahaha good one :).

Btw. lets see the amount of "diamonds" that Inno will receive from the new era...lets say supply premium buildings for an example.

Best regards

DeletedUser

The Aid buttons don't work, can you please fix them, because i really like them to use. Thank you!

Sl8yer

Emperor
Those new icons are very annoying. They are much harder to see than the old ones, especially cause there are multiple icons now. That hammer is smaller than the rest and because of that even harder to find.

DeletedUser

Those new icons are very annoying. They are much harder to see than the old ones, especially cause there are multiple icons now. That hammer is smaller than the rest and because of that even harder to find.

Agreed. Please bring back the old icons for collecting stuff these new icons look cartoonish and very ugly.

DeletedUser5473

I have built the new Dynamic Tower and it's working fine. Love the new icon from the tower too on the right hand side. If anyone is interested in donating to my GB please send me an inbox message.

bilboman

Merchant
Agreed. Please bring back the old icons for collecting stuff these new icons look cartoonish and very ugly.

Agreed, new icons are not an improvement and are much less visible. Please fix the real bugs in the game, don't put lipstick on the pig.

DeletedUser4282

So the Aid button's not working! Bet you this is the outcome when Programmers use scripts
from another game ( without checking!?)...
Like the new floaters as they can be seen!! Not like that grey stuff!!! LOL

Dimitryb

Farmer
I like the new City icons e.g. for collecting resources.
The only problem is that the icons in combination with the star (when motivated) makes it difficult to see when the building is motivated.
But can you make the coins icon Silver when not motivated and Gold for motivated.
Same for the Hammer Silver when not motivated and Gold for motivated.
It makes the motivation stars obsolete for these buildings.

DeletedUser6207

Someone said that the new icons are too much cartoonish: I agree with him!
I don't like them at all!
Really a bad design improvement compared with buildings design accuracy.

DeletedUser

I do not like the new collection icons, they do not contrast wee and are hard to see. I also think the are too small

king leorix

Squire
Why did they change them?? The old ones where much better then this joke...seriously...put them back !!!!
And I suspect that is the reason that the game is working slowly, no? Collecting the resources is made slow.

Anyone has the same problem?

DeletedUser1264

The new collection icons for supplies and military units are way too small and way too hard to see - even worse than the old ones, which were also too hard to see.

The other new ones look dumb but at least they're easier to see than the old ones.

RedRed

Viceroy
The new collection icons for supplies and military units are way too small and way too hard to see - even worse than the old ones, which were also too hard to see.

The other new ones look dumb but at least they're easier to see than the old ones.

Agreed. Looking for productions to collect is really hard :(

DeletedUser5629

I don´t like the new icons, they are too children and not stick anything with a game of strategy. They are looking for a game over style and similar farmville. :(

DeletedUser5800

Strange how the little animals around your city have obviously had some real effort put into the graphics and yet the new collection icons have had little thought and effort and look totally out of place with the rest of the city graphics.

New icons were definitely needed but as we know the graphics artists are more than capable of producing high quality images the ones they have introduced are obviously a passive/aggressive statement that they didn't want to have to change them.

If it had been my job to produce them then I would be ashamed at the results.