• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2023

CDmark

Baronet

From this https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/fall-event-2023.16469/post-161316

I didn't enjoy the mid-event tightening, but this "loosening" feels better so I'd say: put a fork into it = (in other words - we're done and it's cooked perfectly).

Send this to live. I think they'll have fun with it.

Judging by the amount of diamonds people spent here in beta (by watching league levels lift...), you guys @ Inno should make some revenue from it too.
Yep, seems to flow nicer and I don't see many cup droughts. I would say the only adjustment I would consider is
5* = 10% DS
4* = 8% DS
3* = 6% DS
2* = 4% DS
1* = 2% DS

AS far as how I will play it on live servers, I will not buy a booster package at all, I will use the flour for extensions on games that seem to have some good action. I bought the small 660 package, I don't use it much. I think in the beginning when the games were like a coffee shop, cups everywhere, a spatula or roller pin had more potential use. Now, it seems I would only use a fork here and there so just buy it for 60 flour is what I am thinking.

Today I received my first Higher Age Blueprints. 6 from Royal Albert Hall, Industrial Age, the age where me and the Rustic Vineyard sits. Is ist wanted that it can be from the same age and is it wanted that all BPs come from the same building?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Today I received my first Higher Age Blueprints. 6 from Royal Albert Hall, Industrial Age, the age where me and the Rustic Vineyard sits. Is ist wanted that it can be from the same age and is it wanted that all BPs come from the same building?
Asked our Game Designers:
It is intended. "Higher Age Blueprints" are Blueprints from the current era and above. We will make this clear in the announcement. Also, it is intended, that the Blueprints are all from the same Great Building, however you still get different ones in the set (so you don't get 6x the top left one, but random ones).

CrashBoom

Legend
It is intended. "Higher Age Blueprints" are Blueprints from the current era and above. We will make this clear in the announcement. Also, it is intended, that the Blueprints are all from the same Great Building, however you still get different ones in the set (so you don't get 6x the top left one, but random ones).
why in the *** do we get 10 from the same building (gold level) ???

Gedrog

Squire
I found that the BP's can be random sometimes they are all from the same GB sometimes they are a mix just pure chance

Gedrog

Squire
THis event is completely unbalanced with regards too Silver and gold upgrades other events you can be guaranteed the upgrades once the building is done
Unbalanced.jpg

jehan1

Farmer
Je suis un peu inquiet que cela soit inclus dans les défis quotidiens. Cela semble vraiment puissant, donc laisser au hasard combien chaque joueur reçoit n’est pas juste. Nous devrons voir exactement comment c’est, mais je pense que vous pouvez accomplir beaucoup de choses en 5 minutes si vous sacrifiez la perfection. Optez pour les fruits à portée de main, puis passez immédiatement au jeu suivant. Oespar
Je suis un peu inquiet que cela soit inclus dans les défis quotidiens. Cela semble vraiment puissant, donc laisser au hasard combien chaque joueur reçoit n’est pas juste. Nous devrons voir exactement comment c’est, mais je pense que vous pouvez accomplir beaucoup de choses en 5 minutes si vous sacrifiez la perfection. Optez pour les fruits à portée de main, puis passez immédiatement au jeu suivant. Je suis très déçu de ce nouvel évent. Sur

jehan1

Farmer
Je suis un peu inquiet que cela soit inclus dans les défis quotidiens. Cela semble vraiment puissant, donc laisser au hasard combien chaque joueur reçoit n’est pas juste. Nous devrons voir exactement comment c’est, mais je pense que vous pouvez accomplir beaucoup de choses en 5 minutes si vous sacrifiez la perfection. Optez pour les fruits à portée de main, puis passez immédiatement au jeu suivant.
Je suis déçu de cet évent, peu de cuillères et parfois un tableau complet sans 1 seule tasse, c’est de l’arnaque.

And I already wrote down my almost positive revaluation of that event.... hmpf... last quest missing in event. Hope they fix it in time

CDmark

Baronet
This happened another event and they added a day. Then some lost their lock on silver and had to spend diamonds to keep it. Maybe someone can remember the event, I will look too.