• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2023

That's why I liked the little buildings that would give frags on the set. I didn't even bother paying a single diamond for the fellowship event because that building was limited to 1% of players and wasn't accessible to everyone. But I have paid a good amount of diamonds on the gold tracks to get those little buildings on other events like the key master or cartographer.

Don't put them in the league rewards!

hades8840

Marquis
IMO the jumpin punpkin is one of the best buildings you have ever come up with not only does it give decent stats for ATT ETC but have a small foot print building that makes supplies instead of using blacksmiths every event that dont always work (quest that need era lvl supplies) is great and they can age up will be brilliant

Boo...

Baronet
I noticed that we are first given a "fun" version of the event, and then the possibilities are reduced to a minimum.
Why they do this - I do not understand, since the algorithms are calculated mathematically.
This testing tactic leads to the fact that the reputation of the game falls.
The trouble is that we react to changes as players, not as testers. We have a preconceived notion.

Tresco

Farmer
Why have the cups dried up in the last couple of days, now I'm lucky to get 1 per board, the real losers are Inno because
I was spending diamonds but now I've nothing to spend diamonds on.

.Chris

Baronet
Juber said:
  • We have added the 5th dessert from the tutorial back to the main minigame, however with a twist!
    • You will always have only 4 different desserts.
    • It is random which 4 you get.
    • The white dessert, when merged into a jar, will provide goods and a small chance for wishing well fragments.
  • We have adjusted the chance of Coffee Cups to appear. Also, the chance will be different, depending on what desserts you have in your current minigame.

With these changes you managed to change the whole event from skill based to luck based. Randomness is necessary but this is getting out of hand.
It's rng which color deserts spawn which is influencing the rng of how many cups spawn and then it's rng in which column the cups spawn...

MATR

Squire
Where can I find the prizes for each jar color for each number of stars and the percentage chance for each prize? I looked high and low and didn't find it in the mini game. I''ve seen screen shot posts of various jars and the reward chances for a set of prizes but I can't find where they found that infro.

Kronan

Viceroy
Where can I find the prizes for each jar color for each number of stars and the percentage chance for each prize? I looked high and low and didn't find it in the mini game. I''ve seen screen shot posts of various jars and the reward chances for a set of prizes but I can't find where they found that infro.

hover your mouse pointer on any single item with a star that's part of a longer chain (or multiple stars)... it will display the items and their % of achieving.

Are the Jumpin'Pumpkins removed from the Jumpin' Shroom Selection Kit?
Only the Shroom Throne is mentioned when you hover over your Vineyard...

hades8840

Marquis
Are the Jumpin'Pumpkins removed from the Jumpin' Shroom Selection Kit?
Only the Shroom Throne is mentioned when you hover over your Vineyard...
You didnt get a jumpin pumpkin from the vineyard itself you have to get the shoom thrones then the frags for the pumpin come from that .. in the selection kits in the event pass areas you get the choice of either

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
After playing my second batch of gold spoons for pure progress, avoiding dropping chests to the bottom, I think that the gold spoons need to be removed from the daily challenge prize pool, or their chance of being won increased. Currently, I'm averaging 19 progress per gold spoon (I've played 4 total). That's basically a full grand prize tier.

I think that the gold spoons are so powerful that giving a small group of players such a boost is too far on the side of unfair.

After playing my second batch of gold spoons for pure progress, avoiding dropping chests to the bottom, I think that the gold spoons need to be removed from the daily challenge prize pool, or their chance of being won increased. Currently, I'm averaging 19 progress per gold spoon (I've played 4 total). That's basically a full grand prize tier.

I think that the gold spoons are so powerful that giving a small group of players such a boost is too far on the side of unfair.
Or more likely after the nerf as a daily special. The players who do all of the tasks deserve the level 9 building, not cheated because inno hates the players and hates happiness. I'm like 90 points away from the last upgrade which is AFTER the silver upgrade and AFTER the gold update which are completely USELESS if I can't level it up to 9.

TudorRknRlla

Merchant
Both nerfs are huge, first one is the daily special chance nerf, this game doesn't have repetitive daily specials as it used to, and it's not the type of minigame where you can save all your currency to spend it all in a single day either, so the fact that I am getting ****ty daily specials every day means nothing to me, when something useful comes up, then I want to be able to get as many as possible, but you kinda ruined that for us...

And the cups/game nerf is just stupid, we were getting like 3-5 cups per game, and now we get 1 max 2. You removed 1 ingredient, making the game much more fluid, and added the golden spoons, with which you increased our hope of being able to farm a daily special, then you nerfed and ruined everything, now I am not even sure I will be able to get the main event prize fully leveled. The Sunflower Oil Press golden upgrade kit is 100% sure out of the question.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
For what it's worth, I'm averaging 3 cups per spoon after the changes. I believe you get the following spoons:
  • 66 from regeneration
  • 4 starting (1 is used on the first game)
  • 19 from quests (about every third quest)
  • 3 gold spoons
You've also got an 83% chance at getting at least 1 spoon from the daily challenge over the course of the event. So we'll throw in 1 more spoon for 90 total, and 3 gold spoons.

3 * 90 = 270 cups. Including the golden spoons, it's perfectly achievable to hit 280 progress.

For what it's worth, I'm averaging 3 cups per spoon after the changes. I believe you get the following spoons:
  • 66 from regeneration
  • 4 starting (1 is used on the first game)
  • 19 from quests (about every third quest)
  • 3 gold spoons
You've also got an 83% chance at getting at least 1 spoon from the daily challenge over the course of the event. So we'll throw in 1 more spoon for 90 total, and 3 gold spoons.

3 * 90 = 270 cups. Including the golden spoons, it's perfectly achievable to hit 280 progress.
But you need to hit 280 to get the last upgrade.

Astrid

Baronet
The increase of cups is the best decision, before I could barely get 1 or 2 cups, now I usually get 3 or 4 per level. The game itself is now much more pleasant to play with only 4 types of different sweets. By comparation last wildlife event has been a nightmare. Many players got in the silver league(first 5%) yet they didn't have enough normal upgrades to complete the Panda Shrine.

Today the Game looks a lot better. The increase is noticeable.
Game 1: Beginn 1 Cup. Total 2/2
Game 2: Beginn 4 Cups. Total 6/6 (+10 Moves)
Game 3: Beginn 3 Cups. Total 4/5
Game 4: Beginn 2 Cups. Total 3/3
Game 5: Beginn 3 Cups. Total 9/10 (+10 Moves)
Game 6: Beginn 1 Cup. Total 5/5
Game 7: Beginn 4 Cups. Total 5/6
Game 8: Beginn 3 Cups. Total 4/6 (+10 Moves)

Gold Spoon 1

Game 9: Beginn 1 Cup. Total 2/2
Game 10: Beginn 1 Cup. Total 2/2
Game 11: Beginn 1 Cup. Total 3/5
Game 12: Beginn 6 Cups. Total 10/11 (+10 Moves)

Gold Spoon 2

Game 13: Beginn 1 Cup. Total 0/4
Game 14: Beginn 1 Cup. Total 3/3
Game 15: Beginn 2 Cups. Total 6/7
Game 16: Beginn 1 Cup. Total 3/3

Total 67/80
5 Cups per Game
4.2 cups collected per game

Last edited: