• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

Ironrooster

Baronet
My strategy for this event is to get as many Harvest Field Selection Kits as possible.

The first day my alternate Daily Special was the Harvest Farm Selection Kit - only managed to get 1. But now I am through the rush quests and up to date on the dailies. So hopefully the next time Harvest Fields shows up I get more.

If the Donkey Enclosure were a Daily Special, I would try for some of those as well - at 20 goods and 1 unit for Arctic Future in a 2x2 space it's worth having a few for me. But 1200 diamonds for 1 is too much.

The main building as others have noted needs significant improvement.

The Cobalt Blue Lagoon will also be available only through the Premium line of the Event Pass. This building will produce 1 Forge Point and double the next 2 productions. However, it can only be collected 5 times. After that, it will become inactive and only provide happiness.
Jubber

I used 1200 diamonds to buy the chest for this building. After putting it in my city I found out that it can only be used 5 times.

I say what I think about it and maybe moderation doesn't like it and my post is removed because of "unfair criticism" people but this item is the same as robbing people. That's right selling an item and only providing it 2 times is stealing. I already discouraged the guild I have in another community to acquire these chests because of this dishonest sales practice. I even have a video for my YouTube channel on the subject.

When innogames become more loyal to their players, maybe the game will become more interesting.
That's it

6zeva9

Baronet
Having looked at last years parallel Quests and the few I have done, The split should start after Quest 3 and not Quest 4. The reason being that last year the ingredients were the same for the parallel quests while now they would appear to be out by 1 each time.
Reward for 4 is the same as the reward for 5, 6 & 7 are the same, etc, etc.
Will this be fixed before the Event goes live or will it be left as is?

XIA*

Marquis
Jubber

I used 1200 diamonds to buy the chest for this building. After putting it in my city I found out that it can only be used 5 times.

I say what I think about it and maybe moderation doesn't like it and my post is removed because of "unfair criticism" people but this item is the same as robbing people. That's right selling an item and only providing it 2 times is stealing. I already discouraged the guild I have in another community to acquire these chests because of this dishonest sales practice. I even have a video for my YouTube channel on the subject.

When innogames become more loyal to their players, maybe the game will become more interesting.
That's it
and the donkey enclosure is also kindda ridiculous to pay for. 7% attack and 7% defense for the defensive army? which player in their right mind intentionally places defense only buildings on already expensive land? especially spending 1200 diamonds on it. and the diamond chest contains things like ... attack and defense boost potions? who uses those? I sell them at the dealer....

-Alin-

Emperor
Dear Kings and Queens,
We have decided to do some balancing adjustments to the event, the Sunflower Oil Press and the donkey enclosure. Please find the most relevant changes below:

Sunflower Oil Press:
  • We have increased the FPs produced (to 12 on its final level)
  • Goods don't need motivation anymore and were increased to 10 on the final level
  • It will now also provide 2 other random goods (with 12 each on the highest level)
  • Random unit production on level 9 has been increases to 3
Donkey Enclosure:
  • Attack Boost for defending army has been changed to Defense boost for attacking army
General Event Balancing:
  • We will increase the Ingredients you receive from quests.
Keep on Forging!

Wayyy better now!

Una Queen

Squire
so with the increased ingredients per quest. how are you going to make it fair for everyone? like Id probably lose out on alot of ingredients with waiting for the next days quest if you increase it from quest 1?

The "improvements" to the oil press raise it to number 51 on my list - just above a two rock cherry garden set, even with a pirate guard post, and just below a pirate ship.
Nope, still not building.
I'm not sure which pirate ship you're talking about thats better than the level 2 cherry rocks.

CrashBoom

Legend
Jubber

That's it
you should write to the support. maybe they will give you the diamonds back

but unlike the "random unit chest" on the donkey enclosure (which is already fixed) Innogames showed what you get there correct

Astrid

Baronet
I welcome the changes to both Oil Press and Donkey Enclosure. The Oil Press seems way more attractive right now, but I will wait for full stats before commenting more on it. It's still not clear for me how many total goods it will provide at maximum level in SAJM. And now the Donkey Enclosure with defence boost for attacking army and high quantity of goods looks to be one of my favourites

blueskydwg

Steward
I'm not sure which pirate ship you're talking about thats better than the level 2 cherry rocks.
It depends on your current need. Right now I rate fps at 1.5, goods at .5 and attack at 1 - and that's all because my attack is 2350 and I'm working on building up my Arc beyond 130.
And the difference is really slight - but I've replaced all but one of my cherry garden sets with stage of ages; which are much better.

When I was building my attack boost - I had it rated at 2, compared to 1 for fps - and that gave a much higher ranking to the 2 rock cherry garden.

Kronan

Viceroy
@Juber (and Inno team)

Your announcement is a nice positive change, thank you for reviewing the new buildings AND major event building specifications for the FALL event, and "sweetening them". I do believe it will result in more appeal both in beta AND in the live game.

When will the buildings reflect these new values? I would have though they'd be "immediate" but after a logout of the game and a restart, my buildings are still showing the "old" (original) rewards, unchanged.

Kronan

Viceroy
I have some thoughts on the Cobalt Blue Lagoon. As a refresher for what it does:

The Cobalt Blue Lagoon will also be available only through the Premium line of the Event Pass. This building will produce 1 Forge Point and double the next 2 productions. However, it can only be collected 5 times. After that, it will become inactive and only provide happiness.

I really think this (and the concept it's proposing...) is going to become a lightning rod with the player community - on many levels. Suggest you take it back to the design committee and re-discuss it's value proposition and implementation concept. Furthermore, I don't believe it's in your best interests to chart a course into pure "disposal buildings" that we actually have to pay for. (See below for a possible idea to fix this, and make the idea more player community friendly/interesting...)

If you are determined to introduce buildings like that, please consider a "reasonable introduction" and make them cyclical or limited use in a timeframe, such as a week or a month. However, they should not die in 5 uses.

For example, it's clear to me that ANY single item with that short of a value cycle will not be purchased. It's unclear, but if you're trying to sweeten the Donkey enough so that you get this 2nd building for "FREE" even knowing it becomes a "boat anchor" in your city after 5 uses, then that becomes a "BOGO" concept (Buy ONE, GET ONE FREE = 2 items for 1200 diamonds).

A bit MORE palatable, but the item and concept still have a lot of room for improvement.

Here's a potential idea for you.

Let the Cobalt Blue (CBL) go out with a initial number of collection double uses higher than 5. Make it desirable, but not too "rich". Then part II of the strategy would be to create a new CBL "potion" of recharge for it. In other words, you can "reload" it with charges to make it continue to work in your city to its original goals.

Think of it like buying a RAZOR with 2 blades. You get 2 blades with your new Razor, and when they're spent, you have to buy more blade cartridges.

So then...you keep the CBL building in your city, and work to recharge it through game mechanics. Ideas could include getting the CBL potion of recharge in the daily quest, maybe GE level 4, or possibly even a special chest or incident. You can also get them in the Auction Dealer.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I think it would be more attractive (Cobalt Blue) if instead of 5 charges it produces one charge per week, but without giving any attack bonus, so that the choice is assumed if this type of building becomes recurring.
Inno made the mistake of straying from his initial base with buildings that produce several different things. Example even if it does not matter anymore with the removal of satisfaction in the calculation of battles, a building should not provide population and satisfaction at the same time.
Thus no building should provide FP and attack at the same time, either would force players to choose how to orient their city.

-Alin-

Emperor
Even the lower ages are better now in terms of coins/supplies/hapiness than it was before the update in SAJM, lol. So the update is welcomed now, much better than it was, for some people, that want forge points or are new to the game, this building is good, untill they find something better.

1660901354933.png