• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

Thunderdome

Emperor
TIme to get organized with our dissent toward this building. Those carrying torches, please pair up with someone carrying a pitchfork and let's go find inno for a calm reasonable discussion on what players expect from a 9 level event building.
How about one with a weedwhacker and a saw blade attached?
Am I missing something? Seems like you won't get anywhere close to enough ingredients to get the Sunflower Oil Press fully leveled...
With them expiring the surprise box, I am holding them to some sort of binding agreement since they went and scream that we will get a full leveled building without spending diamonds. The summer event could not be tested other than doing the math of taking one kit from the equation. So this event will be the test to slap them with the "YOU'RE LYING" notice across their face since I won't have anything else to fall back to or having them say "oh, you got a kit from x box, so there".

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
This is a late april fool's joke right? This is the weakest 6x4 grand prize in many years (even the World's Fair is stronger - and I've been deleting those). If units are supposed to be the perk, the Knights Pavilion at 2x2 gave 2, and this gives 1 at 6x4 in addition to being below average FP and abysmal goods... I just don't know who this is supposed to appeal to?

And only 14 days to get the 2-year old fall fields.

FMaxi

Merchant
View attachment 8360
Are you kidding???? 600 goods to the treasury or a new technology????? really that is
A lot of effort for a crappy building, yeah. Finished 10 so far and already had to recruit 2 quests w/ lots of units, doing 2 quests w/ 8hour productions (using up some inventory stuff)... :eek: Usually I finish the whole rush quest line in a few hours, but this is everything but rush...

6zeva9

Baronet
We need 220 Stars to get the Sunflower Oil Press fully leveled, or in other words 220 ingredients (1 star = 1 ingredient). This drops down to 180 Stars if you land in Apprentice League or above.

There are 47 quests, 14 daily and 33 rush quests. Assuming 2 ingredients per daily quest (half daily quests gave that last year), and also assuming that you can get 2 ingredients per day from daily challenges, that means we get:

Starting: 10
Rush Quests: 33
Daily Quests: 28
Milestones: 20
Daily Challenges 26 (13x2, missing out on day 1)
EDIT: Daily Login: 14
Total: 131 Ingredients + Whatever you pick up from incidents.

Am I missing something? Seems like you won't get anywhere close to enough ingredients to get the Sunflower Oil Press fully leveled...
Last year the daily Quests alternated between 2 & 1 ingredients so it may only be 21 available there and 15 days of logins. There will not be a 14th day of Daily Challenges though. So it may only be 125 ingredients without incidents.

We need 220 Stars to get the Sunflower Oil Press fully leveled, or in other words 220 ingredients (1 star = 1 ingredient). This drops down to 180 Stars if you land in Apprentice League or above.

There are 47 quests, 14 daily and 33 rush quests. Assuming 2 ingredients per daily quest (half daily quests gave that last year), and also assuming that you can get 2 ingredients per day from daily challenges, that means we get:

Starting: 10
Rush Quests: 33
Daily Quests: 28
Milestones: 20
Daily Challenges 26 (13x2, missing out on day 1)
EDIT: Daily Login: 14
Total: 131 Ingredients + Whatever you pick up from incidents.

You're not missing anything. I don't think anyone is going to build this one anyway, so it doesn't matter how many stars you can get.

.Xav.

Farmer
Unless they increase the stats of both event building and daily special, this will be the very first event I will put 0 effort in and skip the main prizes completely. I really hope it's just a mistake and that it's going to increase, otherwise this doesn't bode well for the future...

Kronan

Viceroy
I must agree with my beta colleagues. I too am disappointed in the building metrics offered by this event.

Maybe you've spoiled us by the bounty of the Hero Event (because I think that was a HOME RUN) - but your event buildings are being "judged" by the gaming community very "studiously". I concur. Here are some of the things that seems to be in fashion these days - and the technical (empirical) designs we're using to measure them:

1) FP: At least .45 FP/square, if not .5.
2) Attacking Army Attack: at least .8 - 1%/square
3) Attacking Army defense: at least .9 - 1.2%/square
4) Goods are bonus items, Treasury goods are too.
5) Fragmented offerings (such as from the Golden Orrery)

Hero Event took a FRESH look at game buildings, and I think (again - not to harp on this) that you did a FABULOUS job with that event, and I spent diamonds here in beta, and in BOTH worlds I play in.

I know everything SHOULDN'T be a war-only building, but if you want us to play the events, there has to be something of interest to play for for veteran players as well as newbies.

Astrid

Baronet
I must agree with my beta colleagues. I too am disappointed in the building metrics offered by this event.

Maybe you've spoiled us by the bounty of the Hero Event (because I think that was a HOME RUN) - but your event buildings are being "judged" by the gaming community very "studiously". I concur. Here are some of the things that seems to be in fashion these days - and the technical (empirical) designs we're using to measure them:

1) FP: At least .45 FP/square, if not .5.
2) Attacking Army Attack: at least .8 - 1%/square
3) Attacking Army defense: at least .9 - 1.2%/square
4) Goods are bonus items, Treasury goods are too.
5) Fragmented offerings (such as from the Golden Orrery)

Hero Event took a FRESH look at game buildings, and I think (again - not to harp on this) that you did a FABULOUS job with that event, and I spent diamonds here in beta, and in BOTH worlds I play in.

I know everything SHOULDN'T be a war-only building, but if you want us to play the events, there has to be something of interest to play for for veteran players as well as newbies.

I left my feedback on the 4th page of this thread about the building. If they don't add any offensive army bonus, then they should make up for it by adding at least 14 forge points and 40-60 goods. Otherwise it's just not worth it. And 1 random unit ? Governor's Villa kills it with 4 units and huge attack bonus.

The way it is now this whole event is completely broken, in golden league we get Golden Crops kit(another worthless and under par building). Also, the event is just too short and we are not able to at least get all the ingredients for a fully levelled Oil Press.

They should just stop with this continuous event rush, slow down. Thank God they removed that box with timer that was basically putting pressure on all developers to deliver the event at a fixed date. Just take your time and come with quality content, not quantity and not broken events with unfinished / broken main prizes.

Devilsangel

Baronet
Unless they increase the stats of both event building and daily special, this will be the very first event I will put 0 effort in and skip the main prizes completely. I really hope it's just a mistake and that it's going to increase, otherwise this doesn't bode well for the future...
There's going to be a good Daily (fields selection kit) and my guess is it's what they're betting on and not bothering with the main prize.
The stats of the main building are just a joke

Kommodor

Merchant
I have 4 Eagle Mountains in my warehouse for which there is no place in the city. and this junk is definitely not for the main prize.