• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Fenix

Viceroy
The explanation might be other... this event was introduced sooner in beta to deflect the attention given to the PvP arena fiasco...

What fiasco ? I have seen one lucky player in the forum who likes the new PvP arena :D

Regarding the Fall Event:

- It seems that it wouldn't be easy to reach and hold the silver league without diamonds. The soccer event still made it possible (although you had to be very very lucky). For example I have "tons" of pumpkins from Daylies and incidents missing some important ingridients then. That makes it difficult to bake :)

- The event itself is a little bit boring. Just my opinion. The main price is interesting.

Sinitar

Regent
1CCX, can you remove the "2fp" buildings and use the 2x2 DB for AA building? just a more awkward shape but still no roads correct?

Without spending diamonds, you will get Six Harvest Selection kits and depending on league finish Bronze of higher, you get 1-2 more Harvest Select kits.
If I understand, you need a set that you want adding the defensive boost for attacking army with 6 pieces and removing the fp's

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
1CCX, can you remove the "2fp" buildings and use the 2x2 DB for AA building? just a more awkward shape but still no roads correct?

Without spending diamonds, you will get Six Harvest Selection kits and depending on league finish Bronze of higher, you get 1-2 more Harvest Select kits.

If you're after attacking defense, I would recommend the design to the left that I shared a while back. It requires 7 pieces, so you should definitely be able to get them all :)

I quite like these setups for pure attack:
a35e370b30567042ebf68c1865570e8c.png

The one on the left gives 24/32%, 0.77/1.03% per tile, combined 1.8% per tile.
The one on the right gives 48/16%, 1.37/0.46%per tile, combined 1.83% per tile

I'm using a website/tool I'm working on, but I don't believe I'm allowed to share the link, so if you're interested send me a message.

You get the Grand prize for completing the table, the daily is the random prize available for each bake.
Yeah I guess I had a dyslexia. NO daily prize just like the soccer event even after getting a whole table, I'm pretty sure most of us are not at all fond of the "luck" mechanisms.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Yeah I guess I had a dyslexia. NO daily prize just like the soccer event even after getting a whole table, I'm pretty sure most of us are not at all fond of the "luck" mechanisms.
Well... Understanding the luck mechanic is the first part - that the recipes have a chance of about 5% per ingredient used to give the daily special, means that on average you can get 1 daily per full table.

That means on average, players get about 10 DS in the whole event, while it is still very much normal if you get anything between 6 and 14.

The luck system itself is not ideal, but combining the luck based DS system with the stable main prize system works well. In previous events (I think during 2018 was one of the last ones using that mechanic) even the main prize was only available from the daily specials...

Osserc

Merchant
I baked a whole table of 3 star cakes and got 0 grand prize. :rolleyes: Whats the point of daily prize if there's so little chance of getting one?
All 3 star cakes have the worst odds per ingredient of getting a daily prize, except for one of the 2-stars (the Chocolate Cinnamon Bread).

Well... Understanding the luck mechanic is the first part - that the recipes have a chance of about 5% per ingredient used to give the daily special, means that on average you can get 1 daily per full table.

That means on average, players get about 10 DS in the whole event, while it is still very much normal if you get anything between 6 and 14.

The luck system itself is not ideal, but combining the luck based DS system with the stable main prize system works well. In previous events (I think during 2018 was one of the last ones using that mechanic) even the main prize was only available from the daily specials...

All 3 star cakes have the worst odds per ingredient of getting a daily prize, except for one of the 2-stars (the Chocolate Cinnamon Bread).
The percent is too small for all of the baked goods is the point of this post. I got jack diddles, maybe there's someone out there who got 10 dailies, it sure aint fun for me.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
over the twice the cottage upgrades have been available I have won 9 upgrades (crossed the table 3 times, it's the only time I have baked)

Osserc

Merchant
The percent is too small for all of the baked goods is the point of this post. I got jack diddles, maybe there's someone out there who got 10 dailies, it sure aint fun for me.
Yeah but if you're picking the worst option every time you're likely to win less than a typical player.

Rusje

Steward
Just wait till you get more ingredients, than you can go further without diamonds.
It's an good idea to not always pick the best cake, but look wich ingredient you got the most and use this first. (and don't where you got the lest ingredients of)

Also, in other events, you got spare stuff, like drinks in FOE soccer cup... This is a normal thing...

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I only bake on the days that have a daily prize I really REALLY want, and even then I try to balance my ingredients so I do not leave myself without something, just in case tomorrow also has a really good prize

I can always use all my ingredients on the last day after all this years main prize is the one that should take precedence so you need to just cross that table as many times as possible before the event timer runs out