• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Expansions

DeletedUser1196

Ok we got that sorted out do we know when/if we will get any missing one given to us?

DeletedUser302

Does the fact that the Inno offices being closed for the weekend not compute for some? Sovereign is doing what he can to help and find out what is going on with the expansions issue. This is not a new issue and has been around for some time. Most of the expansions can be bought for a price once they are researched and the same is true of those which are obtained through the map via conquests of territory.

As previously said, this is a beta test and you have to expect problems, and without our help, Inno cannot deliver a top-rate game to their consumers. Have patience and as soon as there is any info, you will see it here on the Forums.

DeletedUser1196

Well i take it that your are talking to me so please let me reply.
1. The weekend is over for 2 days now and that computes just fine in my mind.
2. I just started this game and misssing 3 expansions short is kinda hard to make head way.
3. The fact that this issue has been around for some time and hasnt been fixed tells me that this is far from a top rated game that i would be willing to spend money on.
4. After taking part of many beta test of games (world of tanks and world of airplains are the latest) i can say that this is a pretty poor testing if it takes this long for a major flaw to be fixed.
5."Most of the expansions can be bought for a price once they are researched and the same is true of those which are obtained through the map via conquests of territory"
I just got to the iron age and the last 3 were not received after paying the price and when you have to wait days to get the people,gold,resources to build a army to take over land it makes it not worth while to kill them in a battle.
6.Unless your giving info on the problem or reporting one i think the mod (sovereign) can answer my question if we had any word yet, I wasent being rude or pushing him just checking ( like i will every weekday now) to see what was up with it.
So if any of this dosent compute with you im sorry but i will keep asking till it gets fixed, stop playing or find a game that works.
Thank you have a nice day

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Please submit a ticket ingame, so I can validate the missing expansions.

The issue was fixed Monday morning, but I have been waiting for confirmation from the developers about how to handle any missing expansions.

Thank you for your support, Tyrion.

DeletedUser1196

Thank you sovereign for letting us know that it has been taken care of.

DeletedUser1201

Thank you for getting a response.

How do I submit a ticket about the 2 expansions I missed? or any ticket for that matter?

Thanks

DeletedUser1196

ticket put in for over 24 hours and still not fixed must be another weekend for the devs right Tyrion?

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
mb7140. At this point, you are being rude. Your ticket was not submitted 24 hours ago, and I am sorry, but I have been in work all day. The amount of time you had to wait for a response is an acceptable amount of time. I am doing the replacements manually, so I am doing them as quickly as I can. The bug has been fixed on Monday morning, as I said, but was not retrospectively fixed. As I explained, the delay was due to me waiting for confirmation on how to handle the missing expansions.

Please may I remind you. This is a test server. Bugs should be expected. I do not have to replace your missing expansions, but I am doing so, because I feel it is the correct thing to do.

DeletedUser302

Please may I remind you. This is a test server. Bugs should be expected. I do not have to replace your missing expansions, but I am doing so, because I feel it is the correct thing to do.

Well if this is the case...I'm sure that perhaps I have a few missing ;)

DeletedUser1482

Sighs.. I have also sadly .. just too over Karchagu, territory for expansion didn't get that one .. ( not worried about the ticket i put in knowing fixes take time) did get expansion from first territory that awarded it, just thought I would make note of that..
but haven't ever gotten expansion from the researched parts.. soo I'll rough it a bit till my # comes around ...
thank you for your work on this it is appreciated..
Regards,
Richdog1