• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Expansions

DeletedUser1201

I took over an expansion province and did not get an expansion. I also researched Tools which was supposed to release an expansion and I did not have that option.

That is 2 expansions that didn't process.

DeletedUser929

silly question time: what do you see in the expansion section of the building tab, perhaps a screenshot?

DeletedUser

I can confirm this. I'm not getting any expansions as well.

Sewerage.jpgplowing.jpgbulding meny.jpg

No I didn't accidently build my expansions they just never showed.

DeletedUser1206

expansion2.jpg

I have passed the first two expansions but no expansion has become available.
The second image shows that only the 200 diamonds expansion is available
expansion1.jpg

DeletedUser1206

for clarification

Confirmed and reported. Thanks guys.

Just to be sure you know, expansion won on by conquest on continent map don't appear either, but expansions purchased with diamonds do.

Cheers guys

DeletedUser1201

The victory expansion shows and is greyed out.
The diamond expansion shows with the 200 diamond requirement.

But no expansions that you researched or received from a province shows as an expansion option.

DeletedUser

I have 3 missing expansions, 2 from technology tree and another from the map. Hopefully be able to get the victory expansion tomorrow, if not, then its goodbye...

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Any repairs wont be done until at earliest, Monday. The office is closed for the weekend.

Please remain patient, I have reported it, so the devs will be aware as soon as they log in on Monday.

DeletedUser1196

Im missing 3 aswell kinda hard to get ahead in the game when your missing land like that.
needs to be fixed asap

DeletedUser1196

ohh jolly good but i think some diamonds for all who have to wait is in order for us being patient

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
There will not be any compensation. This game is in Beta, and more specifically, this is a test server. We are all a part of the public tests, and bugs like this should be expected. Its what we're here for, for lack of a better description.

DeletedUser

I dont want any compensation this is a beta and a testserver after all. I just hope they will be avaliable soon and not lost forever.

DeletedUser1197

If case it should help you trace down the EXPANSION bug.

While I still am missing 2 expansions due from tech advances, I was able to purchase (and place) the 10 medal EXPANSION from the PvP. So whatever bug is infecting the EXPANSIONS it appears to not have infected those nor the diamond trade ones.

DeletedUser

I have 3 missing expansions, 2 from technology tree and another from the map. Hopefully be able to get the victory expansion tomorrow, if not, then its goodbye...

Me too!!! I have to leave the game IF the problem won't get fixed in a day or two!!! bc now I'm in a new group with more powerful neighbors and I need more space to make buildings. Without new expansions it is impossible!!!

DeletedUser

Please calm down! This is a betatest, and version 0.17 has only been up for a few days - give the Devs a reasonable chance to look into the various issues new versions are bound to have.

DeletedUser

Finally i got 1 expansion from the technology tree (manuring), but i'm still missing the 2 previous tech expansions and the one from the map.

DeletedUser1196

Finally i got 1 expansion from the technology tree (manuring), but i'm still missing the 2 previous tech expansions and the one from the map.

did you get it from finishing it today?
still missing 3 from the tech tree rewards e.t.a on a fix?