• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Egyptians arriving in FOE?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8859
  • Start date

DeletedUser8859

Nobody thinks you're a developer, just your nick has acronym "DEV", which in fact can be misleading.
Never intended to be misleading, avatar image and full name should point to the right direction.
Nobody? I have been asked in game (EN server, several worlds) by many players if I'm a developer, sadly I cant choose at the game an avatar image like the one I use here.

DeletedUser

Never intended to be misleading, avatar image and full name should point to the right direction.
Nobody? I have been asked in game (EN server, several worlds) by many players if I'm a developer, sadly I cant choose at the game an avatar image like the one I use here.
Oh. My. God. You made my day :D

DeletedUser9257

Anyone noticed a dock now where the viking boat is. Looks like the possible Egyptian boat will be docked on the other side. They are slowly releasing things :p

Logain Sedai

Baronet
In fact, the Vikings were getting softer and rebelled against having to swim to their ship. So this dock was built for their convenience ;)

DeletedUser7951

having to swim to their ship
The weather took a turn to the worse, there was a blizzard. Swimming in those condition is not according to Health & Safety instruction.

Would love to go to Japan first, but why was the trip to Egypt cancelled ? Any idea (or wild guesses ?)