• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Japanese arriving in FOE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRed

Viceroy
A new culture before egyptians?

outpost_decoration_0.png

outpost_decoration_japan_reward_bg.png

outpost_decoration_japan_reward_bg_b.png

outpost_embassy_0.png

outpost_embassy_japan_banner.png

outpost_emissaries_0.png

oda nobunaga
outpost_emissaries_japan_oda_nobunaga.png

oda oichi
outpost_emissaries_japan_oda_oichi.png

takeda shingeni
outpost_emissaries_japan_takeda_shingeni.png

tomoe gozen
outpost_emissaries_japan_tomoe_gozen.png

outpost_hud_0.png

population
outpost_hud_japan_population.png

resource
outpost_hud_japan_resource.png

japan_minigame_avatar_1.png

japan_minigame_avatar_2.png

japan_minigame_avatar_3.png

japan_minigame_avatar_4.png

japan_minigame_avatar_5.png

outpost_negotiation_0.png

cop_japan_reward_decoration_top.png

cop_japan_reward_decoration_bottom.png

outpost_japan_reward_banner_big.png

outpost_japan_reward_banner_small.png

outpost_reward_0.png

outpost_gui_production_japan_bonus_banner.png

outpost_japan_logo.png

outpost_shared_0.png

achievement_icons_cop_japanese.png

Last edited:

RedRed

Viceroy
Or an event? Now I've only seen the viking settlement so far, but I haven't seen any concepts that might include negotiations?
The assets are in the outpost folder; also the achievement is named "cop_japanese"; "cop" it's the acronym/shortcut for cultural outposts, as for vicking and egyptians (unlike the mars colonies that are outposts too but not cultural).

DeletedUser8859

Or an event? Now I've only seen the viking settlement so far, but I haven't seen any concepts that might include negotiations?

Negotiations with several natives in three turns, or four if setting the extra turn started in GE. Later were introduced to Daily challenges negotiating with our advisers (Rinbin, Greva, ….), and in Events quests. Nothing stop to use negotiations in other game areas with same or new characters.

DeletedUser7703

Hmmm... trying to think of how this all comes together :p

Aim of each settlement is to negotiate for the 12 products? You have to produce the goods to negotiate with from within the settlement. One would assume that somehow the settlement will be easier/cheaper/quicker than the vikings to make up for the fact that you are having to produce goods to negotiate with. (of course all just guesses)

Last edited by a moderator:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Aim of each settlement is to negotiate for the 12 products? You have to produce the goods to negotiate with from within the settlement. One would assume that somehow the settlement will be easier/cheaper/quicker than the vikings to make up for the fact that you are having to produce goods to negotiate with. (of course all just guesses)
I might have got it... I don't know how the images were placed in the servers and how they are named, but they could just be the production options for each goods building, making only 4 goods: Armor, Instruments, Paintings, and Soy. Then, you negotiate for unlocking tech or for quests. I don't know. Negotiating for tech would be overly hard - say you fail, but just spent a lot of goods. Then it will take a long time to make them up. I am quite interested.

Silveralius

Squire
Hmmm... trying to think of how this all comes together :p
In the same way as the current Vikings...

Because, there are individual icons for each material.

If you look at actual Vikings there are 3 icons in Mead, Brawery etc...
And that Is same as those icons.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9050

No spoiler about the building itself yet?

Seems like it will be the same procedure as we have with vikings..

Status
Not open for further replies.