• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Egyptians arriving in FOE?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8859
  • Start date

DeletedUser

For spoilers on oncoming Egyptians Settlements

And u think that making a post without having any pic´s or info is a good idea?
Now when someone have something for this it wount be on the first page so players can find it easy...... or was this your plan, you made the post so you can snatch their pic´s and put them in your post and get the like´s they use to get.
Your mass posting is getting really annoying. Welcome to my ignore list as the first person ever here.

DeletedUser9276

DEV just wanted to be thread opener, he doesn't provide any useful information, but just seeks attention.

DeletedUser

DEV just wanted to be thread opener, he doesn't provide any useful information, but just seeks attention.
We knew that.

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2019-04-09 - removed reference to ethnicity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9666

I will take an "unofficial info" from you as well. ;)
Darth Eugene Vader (DEV) already started here a thread for you convenience...

Well?

Andi47

Overlord
So... On what leaks or information you have found are you founding your claim of egyptians being the next cultural settlement?

Before starting the next Viking village, click the boat, and instad of starting the Vikings click to the next "screen" in the popup. Now it says the Egyptians are "coming soon".

DeletedUser

you asked the question....
I did not ask you. I asked the attention seeker.

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2019-04-09 - replaced an offending word.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9251

So...we've all known that Egyptians were going to be the 2nd Cultural Settlement since Cultural Settlements were released...but does anyone actually have any spoilers about this new settlement?

DeletedUser9276

Nobody thinks you're a developer, just your nick has acronym "DEV", which in fact can be misleading.