• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Easter Event 2016

RKinG

Squire
I have not received unattached color guard with Alcatraz
You have received this unit from Alcatraz?

DeletedUser5473

I have not received unattached color guard with Alcatraz
You have received this unit from Alcatraz?
Alcatraz produces random troops based on your cities' troops buildings. If you still have not got any after a few days then contact support (assuming you have the color guard camp in your city built)

RKinG

Squire
Alcatraz produces random troops based on your cities' troops buildings. If you still have not got any after a few days then contact support (assuming you have the color guard camp in your city built)
yes, i build color guard camp
I ask those who buid this camp. I collect 5 x Alcatraz but nothing color guard unattached

I know the game I play for many Easter event 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

I win always bad reward this event

Last edited:

DeletedUser4285

Z, I may be in the minority here, but I definitely know that you are not in any way responsible for this super unpopular change. You didn't make the original decision to go off in a new unproven direction, you didn't write the code, and you sure aren't the one resisting some sort of meaningful change at this time.

Kudos to you for remaining civil and helpful in the face of the crapstorm of criticism being thrown at you 24/7. And to those posters who continue to spam and vilify Z and all the other mods, please remember what their job is and what their responsibilities are in the grand scheme of things. Nothing is to be gained by continuing to use this inappropriate method of expressing your displeasure.

The old saying "Don't shoot the messenger" is never more true than right now, right here.

We are not shooting the messengers though :p
We are just giving them the gun so they can shoot the devs for us. ;)
A good point made there. Nothing we say is directed towards the forum admin/mods. All the fingers are pointing straight at the inno devs.

DeletedUser7234

Announcing Inno TV film states that afforestation far from the city after 1 log on or after the completion of the tasks for the Devas or after opening the boxes you can find Easter eggs. 1 I signed up and found nothing. 2. He made the task of Devas and found nothing. 3. I opened the box and found nothing. Pissed off and bought eggs for diamonds and go again I found nothing. I'm sorry if I'm so weak , or rather someone Minola the truth and forgot to turn on the search of Easter eggs ??
Player nick : Men730

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7147

AND NO EGGS OUTSIDE OF MY CITY
AGAIN OYST
IN THE MAIN SERVERS I WILL BOYCO THE EVENT
OYST AGAIN

NorMags

Baronet
yes, i build color guard camp
I ask those who buid this camp. I collect 5 x Alcatraz but nothing color guard unattached

I know the game I play for many Easter event 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

I win always bad reward this event
Try disconnecting the other military building before next harvest from Alcatraz...

DeletedUser5254

Try disconnecting the other military building before next harvest from Alcatraz...
Disconnecting the barracks will not work to alter your Alcatraz production. If you have a completed barracks in your city, your traz will use it as part of it's calculation.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
Sorry for the English is by automatic translation
I have the impression that this does not apply
I have tried with their drummer
I had two days without road my Alcatraz give drummers again
for they have been sold

DeletedUser

Disconnecting the barracks will not work to alter your Alcatraz production. If you have a completed barracks in your city, your traz will use it as part of it's calculation.

Nope, they not even need to be completed.

Erwhin

Farmer
I will give you a feedback for easterquest: Buuhhhh! Its not fun. Hiding eggs was better! The number of eggs, whiche we can get without diamands is to small! And it is really stupid to get the eggs from the two daily quest an the maintower. I hope, innogames will return to the old kind of Easterevent. S.Y. Erwhin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4256

Four days for collecting 150 miserable eggs and the reward after opening the gold chest has been 2 observatory BPs (totally useless to me so I already have this GB)

is this what you would call funny and exciting? maybe, but not to me :p

DeletedUser6881

So my question is, why would anyone even want to buy diamonds to try for multiple daily prizes because every other damn prize in the gold chest is the freakin same day in and day out. I don't need 10+ Foeberge Shops or Color Guard Camps, Observatory BP's or 75 eggs. Those are pretty much WORTHLESS prizes in the GOLD chest. At least in the Summer Event, you can spend a ticket to change the prize wheel and in the winter event it changes daily. Easter it's the same thing day in and day out. OMG that sucks.

Seriously, this is like the least thought out event/change I've seen from Inno!