• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Don't let us spend diamonds when in "Selling" mode

DeletedUser730

Reproduction Steps:
1. Construct a building that takes multiple hours to finish
2. The "complete instantly" popup shows up (the one which requires diamonds)
3. While the popup is still open, click the "Sell" button and click the diamond popup. It will instantly complete the building.

Issue Description (10/10):
While I understand that it's difficult to position the popup, while we're in "Selling" mode (the "Sell" button is active), we're trying to sell buildings, and not instantly complete them, so don't allow us to accidentally complete buildings using diamonds. This happens because sometimes the popup is placed directly above the building, and if we're fast enough, we try to sell the building exactly when the popup appears, thus wasting diamonds on a building we're trying to sell anyways. Same goes when trying to move a building.

Player: edu2004eu
World: zz1
Operating System: All
Browser Version: Chrome latest

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Amy Steele

Regent
We were unable to reproduce this issue. If you still experience it, please open a new bug report thread and we will look into it again.