• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

DON'T DO IT!!! - GvG Launch

DeletedUser

Please InnoGames, DON'T do this! GvG is far from done yet and releasing it now will just make players frustrated instead of excited! GvG is still full of bugs, and there's LOADS of features that needs to be implemented in order to make GvG an enjoyable feature. You'll not satisfy players just because you push out something new! You make players satisfied by releasing features that are working, enjoyable and that follows a high level of quality and depth!

There's still so much more that can be done to improve the GvG experience:

- Were is the "real" guild treasury that we've been asking for so long???
- It should be possible to donate units, goods etc to the treasury.
- We need specific guild rights! Everyone should not be able to remove armies or use the treasury!
- Add more layers of strategy in GvG! The current system will get boring in a couple of weeks...
- Assign specific terrains to every sector = much more strategy!
- Allow us to do something in the sectors, like a global guild building area.
- Allow hostal guilds to bomb the global building area with artillery.
- Add bonuses to specific sectors instead of guild levels. What will we do when we reach lvl 50??
- Use a more "geographical" map instead of those hexes... There's no way to for instance put up strong defenseholds between mountain-passes in a world full of hexes = loss of strategy.
- Why no allow us to secure the seaways between continents? This could introduce naval battles...
- Extend the GvG battlefield! Those 8 single units on the tiny battlefield starts to get boring. Why not extend it? 40x80 squares and 20-30 units!

I could make this list even longer. This are just suggestions; but my question is: Why are you so eager to release GvG? It's much better if you make something really epic and then release it, instead of releasing something "ordinary" that people have been waiting for sooo long?

InnoGames, please consider this! I'm not writing this because GvG is bad work. It's exactly the oposite: GvG has GREAT potential; so why do you want to release it already instead of working more on it???

I'm really confused about what you're actually doing! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1264

I wholeheartedly agree. GvG in this form is not appealing. It's full of bugs, not well balanced, dull and frustrating all at once. Not not not a good way to go. Please don't spoil the game by inflicting this on the regular servers. Please.

DeletedUser2752

We're still waiting for the unattached filter for army management; it would be awesome if that was implemented with it :)
- Were is the "real" guild treasury that we've been asking for so long???
- It should be possible to donate units, goods etc to the treasury.
- We need specific guild rights! Everyone should not be able to remove armies or use the treasury!
These I would agree with (and lowering max defense AND attack in the beginning provinces). The rest are optional, don't like, or might be too time consuming for the amount of people waiting for it

Btw, please do not implement this on live servers yet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4630

i could not agree more!! GvG in this form is hell to manage for guild leaders.
will get boring and pointless real fast.
as the other said before me, many changes must be done before the release.
most important are the so called "guild treasury" (which is nothing but a pain in the..) and the "trusted" right issue.
it seem inno are rushing to release GvG because they got a bad feedback from the recent "GB balancing" so the release of GvG might make them forget how they striped us from our attack boost.
please don't release it now inno!

DeletedUser2752

Wait a sec, we're still missing the ME map, the Guild Motto, and the Free-for-All map. Are they really aiming to release this if these features that are mentioned/applied within GvG itself are not finished yet? I would think that the customers would expect a finished GvG to be released if they had to already wait this long...

DeletedUser4679

I have to agree with this.

In it's current form it will get boring fast - particularly the part with guild rights will cause many "casual" guilds to stay far away from this.
Furthermore, I fear that my dedicated GvG clan will disband rather quickly if it gets released like this.

Make us look forward to this!
Oh and make sure you prevent people from abusing the PvP points from GVG battles!

Wallenstein

Farmer
We are waiting for the update, the first Trial Shows a new bug, i could not place a siege army because my goods are not shown in the menu. I´ve opendend a ticket....

DeletedUser929

I have to agree, releasing another half finished feature would be a massive mistake INNO. There's so many bugs and flaws in the system releasing it now will only infuriate people.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
We're still waiting for the unattached filter for army management; it would be awesome if that was implemented with it :)

These I would agree with (and lowering max defense AND attack in the beginning provinces). The rest are optional, don't like, or might be too time consuming for the amount of people waiting for it

Btw, please do not implement this on live servers yet

Agreed. A lot of player on the live servers are really excited about the prospect of the GvG. But they will be disapointed if Inno launch the GvG with the bugs and the need of improvements it still has.

DeletedUser

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Undo the nerf to attack buildings, its bad enough trying to take sectors already with out taking so much bonus of Zeus Aachen and Del Monte.

DeletedUser1418

I don't think it will be released yet. Way to buggy, they just "re-balanced" the levels again, and now, all of a sudden NO way we can see the accumulated points earned. It also misses the current age, and the promised medals province.
May be a month or two, probably around the summer at the earliest I guess

DeletedUser

I don't think it will be released yet. Way to buggy, they just "re-balanced" the levels again, and now, all of a sudden NO way we can see the accumulated points earned. It also misses the current age, and the promised medals province.
May be a month or two, probably around the summer at the earliest I guess

Sorry mate, but I doubt that after this announcement:

Sovereign (Changelog 1.20 - GvG Launch) said:
This update is the live release of GvG, and contains a lot of GvG related bug fixes, as well as some rebalancing.

DeletedUser

Agree wholeheartedly we need a sensible treasury before this goes live, the current arrangement is not a treasury at all and people who are concentrating on making goods are just going to get fed up that they can't hand stuff over in any efficient way.

Plus I really want to see this on my normal server but if it goes there buggy as it is now, then there's no way the ones who are uncertain about the whole thing are going to come onboard....
Please don't do it yet!

DeletedUser4314

But the developers have tried to take a territory in GvG maps of the iron age having only Zeus?
If they did then they can release the change ....

conqueror9

Regent
According to revsion note , 1st sentence

Guild versus Guild is here!

It is my understanding that
revsion 1.20 are always tie in with game world...

Guild versus Guild is here!
that statement is a information and instruction sentences

Revision 1.20
Guild versus Guild is here! GvG implement in Game world

I am sorry , I will not involve in GvG in game world
Originally, I am prepare to raise attack bonus 50% or above in various game world to prepare a fight in controlling GvG sector

Following the recetn GB balacing
my attack bonus is suddenly have a reduction of 40%

For me, attack bonus 50% vs sector defend bonus 50%
It is a fair game
If my attack bonus is less than 50% ( b4 GB balancing, it is above ), i will always get defeated, there is very very slim chance to win any battles

why i involve in GvG ....i am not a fool to waste my army and goods like that

For those who want to play GvG, be consider
If u want to have a look, that is fine, 1 battle is enough
If u want to have a GvG sector for your guild , please consider whether u are able to do it with a dis-advantage attack bonus
Now GvG is for big guild to play or game developer to play

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I would say one of most important things is to prevent the forming fake guilds abuse

DeletedUser

I would bet that what is happening here is very simple. GvG sitting in beta isn't making Inno any money. There is probably an ad campaign already set to roll out.