• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

DON'T DO IT: 720k medals for 5000 diamonds

conqueror9

Regent
I hope the 1st set release in game world is more medal version , then 2nd set is a reduced one

i need medal in game world :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2752

The 2nd set is still overpowered IMO. You're getting above a first place reward on the PvP tower for about a third of the price for a Victory Tower (which takes 98 weeks in order to overcome buying one set of medals...).

conqueror9

Regent
The 2nd set is still overpowered IMO. You're getting above a first place reward on the PvP tower for about a third of the price for a Victory Tower (which takes 98 weeks in order to overcome buying one set of medals...).

Victory Tower is rubbish...
a GB give more medals than victory tower in a week

although victory tower is smaller, but it is not a worth

even we pray in "wishing well", it give u 49 medals in industrial era if your pray is granted ...much more much more medals than a victory tower

In fact
if u choose to fight in GB's reward war, it give u tons of medals
if u really hungry of medals, u have to join a GB Clubs, pvp tower is just a small cookie only

Last edited:

DeletedUser2752

Victory Tower is rubbish...
a GB give more medals than victory tower in a week

although victory tower is smaller, but it is not a worth

even we pray in "wishing well", it give u 49 medals in industrial era if your pray is granted ...much more much more medals than a victory tower

In fact
if u choose to fight in GB's reward war, it give u tons of medals
if u really hungry of medals, u have to join a GB Clubs, pvp tower is just a small cookie only
I actually would buy the victory tower if it was maybe 50 cups (compared to the 1650 medal reward in the PME). It does give more medals than a level 9 Deal Castle (medals per space that is), so it's definitely worth looking into if it wasn't expensive, and you have a lack of medal expansions.
Also the wishing well give medals about 9% or 10% of the time, so that still makes it less per space than your victory tower

DeletedUser

I think the victory tower gives ok medals when you consider it is a 1x1 deco and doesn't take thousands of fp to level up like the medal GB did. The problem is when you compare the victory tower to the event medal packs, it's clear that the medal packs are the better buy.

conqueror9

Regent
I think the victory tower gives ok medals when you consider it is a 1x1 deco and doesn't take thousands of fp to level up like the medal GB did. The problem is when you compare the victory tower to the event medal packs, it's clear that the medal packs are the better buy.

victory tower is not a decoration
decoration give happiness

that is why i alwasy say
victory tower should like "Fan shop - give supplies and happiness " give medal and happiness

medal pack is the 1 i am looking for
those items in the chest looks useless when compare with "medal packs"

1 of experience player tell me
Go for Area ( medal expansion ) 1st
u get more area, u can do more buildings......

DeletedUser1283

Victory towers are great value if you already have a L10 Deal, Hankook has 40 of them now all giving him medals (I am not in PME so not sure how many mdeals you get for 40 towers?)
For interest Hankook also has 18 shrines and 15 fames.

But I agree that Inno had to reduce the medals but it still allows a player to buy every expansion and thus ruins PVP for most players and especially non diamond ones who can fight 100k fights but never get the same number of medals as someone who bought medals (I know as just in CA but now have 25k medals and wishing i bought more).
We messed up PVP before by awarding more medals from Deal than it was possible to win if you won every tower. Now we have the same situation again and what is the point of PVP if I can just buy all the expansions?

The only way forward is to prevent continued purchasing of medals and therefore limit the purchasing of cups or increase the cost for each additional purchase of cups.

conqueror9

Regent
There are a lot of beta player has more than 120k medlas

but i think
120k medal is still insfficient to buy all "future" medal expansion

The current max medal expansion is 3?,000 medals
further new era
it will increase ....so 120k medal is insfficient if u look at the contential map

But i would like to point-out
it is the medal award in pvp ladder has problem
they should increase it

DeletedUser

new amount in the medal price
1150 medals (postmodern era) for 125 cups

DeletedUser1283

Colonial era

125 cups for 350 medals...

I also am crying........ (but its fairer)

conqueror9

Regent
Colonial era

125 cups for 350 medals...

I also am crying........ (but its fairer)

I cry becos i miss the 1st time, 125 cup fro 2000 medal
now, 500 medals, it is 75% reduction...
The worst is i get nearly 10k cups at that time...

DeletedUser

I personally think that this is too low now :( 1650 was better as it offered a fair chance to get a decent amount of medals, but also did not allow players to get millions of it. I think that you also need to keep in mind that the event has run almost twice as long here on Beta, so you can't really expect players to get the same amount of medals on the ordinary server.

DeletedUser

I personally think that this is too low now :( 1650 was better as it offered a fair chance to get a decent amount of medals, but also did not allow players to get millions of it. I think that you also need to keep in mind that the event has run almost twice as long here on Beta, so you can't really expect players to get the same amount of medals on the ordinary server.
you get 8800 cups in the event with no risk
(30 days each 24 + 32 shot packages = 880 shot and 100% shot brings 10 cups)

you can buy 70 times the medals = 80500 medals

and you think that is too low :confused:
how long would you need to get this amount in the normal game

and still you can buy more
5000 diamonds = 15000 cups = 120 times the medals = 138.000 medals
20.000 diamonds = 552.000 medals

so why is that too low :confused:

can you look in the normal game server how much the number 1 in the medal ranking has
and now think about it: he worked hard for that amount for 2 years

and now someone can buy that same amount in minutes if he buys some diamonds

Last edited by a moderator:

conqueror9

Regent

we still have 31 days 9 hour for the event, so we still have 753 shots
suppose we use "Trick shot", which is 100% success rate, and it will give us 7530 cups
although it is 100% sucess rate, but we still lose some shots
assume 80% goal, 7530 cups become 6024 cups,
it will give us 48 medal package, it may give me 24,000 medal if medal package pop up after 32 days and b4 "shop close"
I may still have a slim chance to medal expansion(s)

conqueror9

Regent

and you think that is too low :confused:
how long would you need to get this amount in the normal game

and still you can buy more

so why is that too low :confused:

can you look in the normal game server how much the number 1 in the medal ranking has
and now think about it: he worked hard for that amount for 2 years

that is what game developer wants

that is too optimize
100% Trick shot....it is never 100%, u can try it
31 shot package !! .....it depends on "how long u do a sub-quest", some of them are very time consumping <e.g. scout >, it i slikely we need to skip the last few quests
it also depends when the medal package pop up, u cannot buy that amount

that only apply to diamond-player

he worked hard for that amount for 2 years

that is also not correct, within 2 year, there will many new era pop out
each new era...give u some more medal expansion
so we defeinelty require some "medal income" other than pvp ladder

DeletedUser

he worked hard for that amount for 2 years[/B]
that is also not correct, within 2 year, there will many new era pop out
each new era...give u some more medal expansion
so we defeinelty require some "medal income" other than pvp ladder

it is correct

you give in one event players the same amount that the best players collected in the whole time of the game (2 years)

that is bull....

and that you aren't good enough to get enough medals for the next expansions that is no reason to throw away that amount and slap the good players in the face

hint: quests + chateau and you can get the needed medals

the good players who are leading the medal rankings in the normal servers already have enough for the expansions of at least 2 more ages :rolleyes:

that only apply to diamond-player
yes but think about it:
one stupid brainless diamond player get in 5 minutes the same than the best player in a world who worked hard for it the whole 2 years

100% Trick shot....it is never 100%, u can try it
100% is always 100%
if it is not 100% it would only be 99% or less :rolleyes:

and I never missed a 100% shot

but if you miss a 100% shot and post it in the bug section :rolleyes:

BTW:
remembering the good old times:
when Deal Castle gave 196 medals each day.
but that was too much: it was necessary to decrease that to 94 :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: