• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

DON'T DO IT: 720k medals for 5000 diamonds

DeletedUser

the current price in postmodern era ruins the medals in the game

you get 6000 medals for 125 cups
you get 15000 cups for 5000 diamonds

makes 720000 medals for only 5000 diamonds
or how about 2 million medals for only 15000 diamonds

DON'T BRING THAT TO THE LIVE SERVERS

DeletedUser2752

I'm pretty sure the devs forgot to put a 0 for the cost of medals. If they didn't, I will agree with this

Yang10

Marquis
As I have a lot of trouble getting medals I took the chance and bought only 4000 medals for 250 cups. I agree it's not very cool to have such a bargain, but it was only because I knew what I will be getting into, forward.
I am shocked with your conclussion BetaTest03. That would most surely kill the medals' work on the game, but I have to say, it DOES help.

DeletedUser

To be really honest, I actually thought "oh finally a really good reward!" and now it seems it's just a bug :( Not everyone has the time to compete for the top-positions in multiple PvP-towers and gathering medals in any other way takes years... This felt as a good chance to finally get those 15'000+ medal expansions, so in all honesty, I really hope that it is not a mistake, and if it is, that they consider to keep it. After all, what is someone going to do with 500K medals except buying all currently aviable medal expansions? But I guess that's just my opinion :)

DeletedUser2752

To be really honest, I actually thought "oh finally a really good reward!" and now it seems it's just a bug :( Not everyone has the time to compete for the top-positions in multiple PvP-towers and gathering medals in any other way takes years... This felt as a good chance to finally get those 15'000+ medal expansions, so in all honesty, I really hope that it is not a mistake, and if it is, that they consider to keep it. After all, what is someone going to do with 500K medals except buying all currently aviable medal expansions? But I guess that's just my opinion :)
Then they should have a limit (10?) on how many you can buy. There will most likely be another use of medals in the future, so buying too many now is just unfair

DeletedUser3411

i think now also that they forgot an zero. i was also verry happy when i bought some and could lay the last expansion, i even concideret to buy for 5000 diamonds 720K but i didnt do it. If this go`s to live servers what i think it wont it would ruin al medaile classification.

DeletedUser

Then they should have a limit (10?) on how many you can buy. There will most likely be another use of medals in the future, so buying too many now is just unfair

Or simply not allow players to buy cups with diamonds ;)

Buying shots with diamonds is fine, but when players can buy the event-currency itself there will always be possible to exploit the entire event. And I also guess that this is why most costs in the event are so incredibly high, because they need to match all costs with the possibility of players buying loads of cups with diamonds.

For instance:

1 big FP-package (10 FP) costs 1250 cups! That is an extreme cost for just 10 FP. However, if we now consider that a player can buy 1000s of cups with diamonds, we suddenly need a limitation that will stop players from buying too much of it :)

However, if cups couldn't be bought, 1 big FP-package could cost 300 cups and most players would propable be able to buy 20-30 of them at most. Same thing for medals :)

DeletedUser2752

You know that's not going to happen though ;)

Same thing happened in the Easter Event: you can by hiding actions and/or eggs with diamonds

DeletedUser

You know that's not going to happen though ;)

Same thing happened in the Easter Event: you can by hiding actions and/or eggs with diamonds

Yes, sadly :( The interest of earning loads of $$$ is higher than making a balanced event ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

conqueror9

Regent
the current price in postmodern era ruins the medals in the game

you get 6000 medals for 125 cups
you get 15000 cups for 5000 diamonds

makes 720000 medals for only 5000 diamonds
or how about 2 million medals for only 15000 diamonds

DON'T BRING THAT TO THE LIVE SERVERS

where is it ??

i do not see ... u can use cups to buy medals

it will be very interesting that
u can do all medal expansion with it

DeletedUser

where is it ??

i do not see ... u can use cups to buy medals

it will be very interesting that
u can do all medal expansion with it
it is one of the prices which change every 6 hours

it was yesterday afternoon
maybe it comes again on the beta server

but it will come to the normal server at least once
that's why this topic: to change the amount or the cost

DeletedUser4285

I had the urge to use up some diamonds to get loads of cups and buy tons of medals then i decided not to do that. I ended up not buying any medals with the cups at all. Quite a shame though :p

DeletedUser

the "winner" of yesterdays medal buying contest
Hankook now has 2.311.020 medals in the ranking
the leader before that had less than 400.000

btw: what will he do with them.
all expansions together cost less than 200.000

DeletedUser4285

they will be handy when more medal expansions come out so he can buy them immediately. Until then he has nothing to worry about since he has enough for pretty much the rest of the medal expansions yet to come out.

conqueror9

Regent
it is one of the prices which change every 6 hours

it was yesterday afternoon
maybe it comes again on the beta server

but it will come to the normal server at least once
that's why this topic: to change the amount or the cost

UNDERSTAND

More medals with lesser cups

conqueror9

Regent
the "winner" of yesterdays medal buying contest
Hankook now has 2.311.020 medals in the ranking
the leader before that had less than 400.000

btw: what will he do with them.
all expansions together cost less than 200.000

he is clever

he know...
future era ( those after PME ), will need more medals to do expansion

p.s He defeintely get the Rank 1 of medal storage, no one can break his record ..possible last day of world

conqueror9

Regent
finally

catch the "125 cup for medal"

10,000 cups gone to catch medal

those 10,000 cups use their last breath to return medal to me.....

i have to recruit another 10,000 medal for next "apperance"

DeletedUser

They seem to have adjusted the medal prize. In IndA the number of medals for 125 cups has dropped from 2000, to 750.