• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do I calcualte wrongly ??

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Actually, if you gained those portraits last year (or from the Summer Event), Quest 10 will award you with Betty, and Quest 11 will award you with Hugh (does anyone else find the last quest really inappropriate, especially for the religious side of Easter? :p)

Hahahaha, Hugh H... I think it's funny- Easter is also about bunnies, isn't it :p

Im am curious though as to which Betty is being used and what her connection to Easter is, who can answer that???

Last edited:

conqueror9

Regent
Actually, if you gained those portraits last year (or from the Summer Event), Quest 10 will award you with Betty, and Quest 11 will award you with Hugh (does anyone else find the last quest really inappropriate, especially for the religious side of Easter? :p)

those portraits has no use at all

they should re-design it
e.g.
Betty grant +3% defend in range unit
Hugh grant +3% attack in Light unit
Elvis grant 1% attack in light unit and 2% defend in range unit..

something like that
then those Portrait will carry some meaning to player

DeletedUser2752

I'm happy they don't; I don't want to be encourage to use new portraits by adding an advantage to using them.
I also am glad because I don't want to end up spending diamonds on the other servers I play on to finish the quest to get these portraits/bonuses.

Instead, I might not mind when using a portrait, special Easter eggs (no pun intented) can appear like bunnies hopping through the street, replacing our gold stars with gold eggs when something is motivated, bunny hoods on all soldiers, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Those portraits are just for personal fun, hahahhaha - I do not feel they should attach benefits to those, although it would be nice if you could not win the same avatar twice or more times in an event or over time ;) However this seems to have been taken into account by the devs, since those who already won Marilyn / Elvis avatars in Easter Event 2013, now get other avatars.

And my question remains: Which Betty is being used in the Easter event and what is her connection to Easter????

DeletedUser2752

And my question remains: Which Betty is being used in the Easter event and what is her connection to Easter????
Out of a few Betty's I went through, it looks like Betty Grable. She was a 1940s and 50s entertainer, so the bunny costume would maybe reflect that? Just my speculation; if anyone got a better match/reason feel free to share it with us :)

DeletedUser1264

Betty and Hugh who?
And what do you mean by "really inappropriate" - why?

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Betty and Hugh who?
And what do you mean by "really inappropriate" - why?

The Hugh portrait seems to indicate Hugh Hefner, founder of a certain magazine & clubs famous for its bunnies, among other things ;)
Some may find this inappropriate, takes a bit of humor to appreciate it :D I rather look at a picture of a lovely bunny than at hideous assault pictures etc. presented everyday on news shows...
About the Betty portrait: we are not sure yet as to which Betty this is.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1264

Thanks, NormaJeane. I thought he meant the quest was somehow inappropropriate, so I was confused. As for the avatars ... I don't see why that kind of bunny would seem any less "appropriate" than the kind that hops around multiplying (or Elvis in a rabbit suit for that matter) but it's not my holiday so what do I know :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: