• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do I calcualte wrongly ??

conqueror9

Regent
Hiding action

Easter Event from March 28 to April 7
It last for 9 days
and we get a hiding package ( 6 hiding action )

9 days X 24 ( 1 hiding action every hour ) + 6 free hiding action = 222 hiding action
< this do not include those hiding action which overspilled while sleeping and some lost due to timing issues >

Up to now
we need to use hiding action in quests are
1,7,12,14,17,22,26,33,44,55....total required 231 hiding action <--- i think 55 is the last quest

provided 222 hiding action, but required 231 hiding action..9 hiding action difference
it mean we must purchase some hiding action in order to complete the quest

Easter Eggs

Total eggs we collected from quest is 487
Total eggs we hide in player city is 231
Difference is 256 eggs

There is no gurantee that we can get "return eggs"
suppose we get those 231 eggs back

unlucky ...random 1 egg back to us
so we get 231 eggs back, total is still 487 eggs

The egg trade in require 11 items is 1860 eggs
1860 -256 (..... )= 1604 eggs

1604 egg / 231 hide egg = approx 7 egg /hide-egg
so on average
when we find the hide-egg, those egg need give us 7 egg on average

as far as i know
most of them are 1 eggs

so most player cannot get 11 items and the bonus item "Shrine of knowledge"

DO i calculate wrongly ??

conqueror9

Regent
Easter Even Mission

Easter Event

This mission will run from Friday March 28th - Monday April 7th 2014.

During the Easter event it is possible to hide eggs in other player cities as social interaction. When collecting a hidden egg a certain amount of eggs will be added to the egg counter (1, 5, 20 or 50). These eggs can be traded in the Easter shop for rewards. The new GB has also been completely activated in this version.

Just copy the mission details to there
All events will close at the same day of game evetns
Easter event end on April 23 due to ...it is last day of game world only
we have experience the same thign sin previous events..both beta world and game world end on the game world
beta world start earlier to do test...but after the event day, it stop and everythign remain until game world end

according the mission
beta world end on April 7
so April 8...possible it also stop giving 1 hiding action each hour
as game world is not yet end, they put the deadlien to same day
it only means u can purchase eggs instead of get eggs from quest
it only means u can hide egg after buying eggs and hiding action....but do not expect..the other side return any egg unless he also $$$

DeletedUser

This mission will run from Friday March 28th - Monday April 7th 2014

the mission must end before the event is started on the normal server because they have to fix the found errors

all non-english server get update on April 8 und event can start

until April 23 you would have 15 and a half day for the event on the regular servers
so the 9 days are still wrong :rolleyes:

according the mission
beta world end on April 7
that's a wrong assumption

correct would be
according the mission
the mission end on April 7

Last edited by a moderator:

conqueror9

Regent
game world start April 9 < it is already announced >

so what do u understanding the mission statement

"This mission will run from Friday March 28th - Monday April 7th 2014."

i suppose that statement means u do not have 1 hiding action each hour after April 7
but mission will stay until April 23

DeletedUser

The Easter Event will last for 13 days and X hours depending on which hour it starts on the first day. Let's put it simple and say 13 days.

13 days * 24 hours = 312.

Remember the X? Well we can be pretty sure that the event will start atleast 10 hours before the next day. That means that the event would be activated no later than 14:00 which sounds reasonable. So lets add 10:

312 hours + 10 hours = 322 hours = 322 hiding actions.

Missions:
1 + 7 + 12 + 14 + 17 + 22 + 26 + 33 + 44 + 55 = 231 hiding actions required.

231 hiding actions required - 322 hiding actions = 9

Now lets remember that these values depends slightly on which time the event starts, for instance, if it starts at 12:00, then we will get a difference of 3. However, I don't think that the event will start earlier than 10:00, which gives a difference of 5.

So basicly, if we miss more than 1-5 hiding actions, we won't be able to complete the missions, unless we buy new hiding actions, or if we get them as a reward.

However, what I find interesting is this:

Let's add up all reward costs to get the price of one Shrine of Knowledge:

35 + 150 + 300 + 50 + 25 + 350 + 20 + 30 + 300 + 100 + 500 = 1860 eggs.

This means that it costs 1860 eggs to get one (1) Shrine of Knowledge!!! And if we just want 2 of them, it will cost 3720 eggs!!!

That is extreme! I still like last years Easter Event more... All rewards were more accessible and no random... Players woke up in the middle of the night because they KNEW that if they would make their best in this event, they could get a few of each reward. Do you think that they will do it this year? No-one that does not use diamonds will get up to 3720 eggs, why bother? :(

DeletedUser

game world start April 9 < it is already announced >
didn't know that

so what do u understanding the mission statement

"This mission will run from Friday March 28th - Monday April 7th 2014."
missions are to write in the forum what is wrong with the event

when that ends the event doesn't end :rolleyes:

that sentence is NOT: "This event will run from Friday March 28th - Monday April 7th 2014."

Missions:
1 + 7 + 12 + 14 + 17 + 22 + 26 + 33 + 44 + 55 = 231 hiding actions required.

322 hiding actions - 231 hiding actions required = 1
first: that would remain 91 not 1 (322-231)

and second: in one quest she said that she needs to hide 300 eggs
so there will be one more quest with 69 eggs to hide
322-300 = 22 actions left

The Easter Event will last for 13 days and X hours depending on which hour it starts on the first day. Let's put it simple and say 13 days.
from 9th April unknown time until end of 23rd April (23:59)
makes 14 days and X hours

DeletedUser

first: that would remain 91 not 1 (322-231)

Ooopsie :p Adjusted it LOL ;)

from 9th April unknown time until end of 23rd April (23:59)
makes 14 days and X hours

Ooopsie again :p Ah well you get my point haha ;)

and second: in one quest she said that she needs to hide 300 eggs
so there will be one more quest with 69 eggs to hide
322-300 = 22 actions left

Yes, that might be true, I also remember her saying something about 300 eggs :) But that is not the main problem, I'll propably do like last year and go up once in the night to hide some eggs so that the bar don't overfill, but my problem is that 2 Shrines of Knowledges shouldn't be impossible to get without diamonds :(

DeletedUser

nobody will reach 2 shrines without using diamonds :(
and sure the developers know that

DeletedUser

nobody will reach 2 shrines without using diamonds :(
and sure the developers know that

Yeah and that is sad :( Last year I managed to get 4 wishing wells, without a single diamond. This year, it will be impossible to even get 2 Shrines of Knowledges, which in my opionion is this years most attractive reward :) This greed starts to destroy our events :( Last years Easter Event was great, and now it has just got worse and worse :(

- Shrine of Knowledge is waaay to expensive.
- The Rogue Hideout is not even accessible directly, only through random chests.
- We can't unlock Rogue Hideout or Champions Retreat slots with eggs.
- The Champion is basicly a tank, nothing special. The Rogue is much better.
- There's loads of items just till fill it up (Beachbar, Log Cabin etc). InnoGames, sometimes less is more...

DeletedUser2752

@conqueror9: The egg hiding/collecting will end on April 23rd. It says so on one of the "Did you know?", and if you go to the Easter Egg Trade-In, click on the "?" box at the top right corner of the window, and there will be a countdown of when the event ends. Lucky for us, the beta server has always ended on the same time as regular servers, so we mainly get the benefit when it comes to special events ;). As Betatest03 stated, only the bug-reporting for diamonds ends on April 7th, so the devs have a little time to correct any bugs they get before they release on the other servers.

@falcon: Well, there is a possibility of gaining eggs from the chest (and the shrine of knowledge from the gold chest), so that can make a very noticeable difference in how much you may need to pay for the shrine of knowledge. So now considering the amount you gain back (and I'll assume you gain 7 eggs from a hiding action package):
1860 - (50*20%) -(120*5%) -(300*10%) -(500*5%) -(800*5%) -(50*20%) - (7*20%) - (14*10%) - (35*15%) = 1750 with a 10% chance you gain the shrine of knowledge from the gold chest. (also IMO, I would take out the any of the prizes I like from the cost)

On your easter egg questline, hiding action packages will increase the amount of eggs we can hide, so if you really want to finish the quests, I would spend some eggs on the bronze chest in hopes of gaining that package (and we gain one at the beginning of the quest)

Back to the shrine, do you know how powerful the shrine of knowledge is suppose to be? Gaining 1FP happens about every 5 days with 1 wishing well, 10 levels of GvG, or every about 2 levels of Hagia Sophia and Castle del Monte. No wonder they want to price it so high.

conqueror9

Regent
in one quest she said that she needs to hide 300 eggs

Hide 300 eggs !!!
I am now in hide 69 eggs
i am miles away

it is also impossible in game world to reach that quest as game world only play 2 week
beta world play longer

even u do not sleep and get all 24 daily hiding action
it is hard just a margain to complete 69 hiding egg quest
need 50 eggs to get watchfire, then i can get the bonus shrine of knowledge

Andi47

Overlord
@byeordie: How come 7 eggs in a hiding action package? The maximum amount of hiding actions you can accumulate is 6 (and this is *very* unfriedndly to the working people who will lose tons of eggs, or does Inno seriously expect us to play at work? - please increase that to at least 8, better 10)

@conqueror9: you need to hide a total amount of 300 eggs with all quests in the quest line. In other words, I assume that the questline will be finished after the "69 eggs" quest. (the quests are for hiding 1+7+12+14+17+22+26+33+44+55+69 = 300 eggs)

DeletedUser

Hide 300 eggs !!!
I am now in hide 69 eggs
i am miles away
maybe you should read the text of quests also :rolleyes:
not only the required-part

because that is her goal which she said in an earlier quest

1 + 7 + 12 + 14 + 17 + 22 + 26 + 33 + 44 + 55 + 69 = 300

so you already reached the last quest

it is also impossible in game world to reach that quest as game world only play 2 week
300 / 14 days = 21,4 actions each day
so it is possible to make all quests

DeletedUser2752

@byeordie: How come 7 eggs in a hiding action package? The maximum amount of hiding actions you can accumulate is 6 (and this is *very* unfriedndly to the working people who will lose tons of eggs, or does Inno seriously expect us to play at work? - please increase that to at least 8, better 10)
I'm assuming the 6 people you egg will at least give you around 7 eggs back (since the egg you get back from them has a chance of bringing 1,5,20, or 50, and also the fact that you gain more eggs than you place for almost all Easter Quest rewards). It's just an estimate, and I cannot guarantee that you will get an average of 7 eggs back.

conqueror9

Regent
maybe you should read the text of quests also :rolleyes:
not only the required-part

because that is her goal which she said in an earlier quest

1 + 7 + 12 + 14 + 17 + 22 + 26 + 33 + 44 + 55 + 69 = 300

so you already reached the last quest

300 / 14 days = 21,4 actions each day
so it is possible to make all quests

21.4 action a day..
24 actions w/o sleep.... taking 8 hour sleep, u lost 2 actions.... so it is 22 action a day
this do not include any offset..e.g 30 min u sleep b4 mature a ction...
late wake up..tea break....
and u hide a egg, that guy do not return any egg

hmmmmmm
shrine of knowledge is saying goodbye to u f u do not purchase some hiding action..
even that 69 quest also say "bye bye"

NormaJeane

Viceroy
To do all hiding actions within 14 days is indeed virtually impossible for anyone who has those 'minor' other irl things to do such as work/school/social life etc. :p
An average person should be able to do 6 actions in the morning before leaving for work/school, then when coming home in the evening another 6 and possibly during the evening another 3 or 4 and over the weekend most likely a little more depending on your other irl activities. This comes down to about 15 actions on weekdays and let's say about 18 on weekends which comes down to (10 x15 =150) + (4 x 18 = 72) which makes a grand total of 222 hiding actions. So many players won't be able to do all hiding actions in 2 weeks, unless they receive extra hiding actions from the chests or are willing to spend diamonds on buying extra hiding actions.

However, I think most of us should be able to do all trade-in actions to obtain the collection reward, because when collecting eggs it is not always a 1:1 collect, lots of times you will receive more eggs :D

Right now I am trying to finish the 55 hiding action with a reward of: 110 eggs and a - for me very appropriate - Marilyn portrait :cool: I do not know yet what the reward is for finishing 69 hiding actions.

Tomorrow the Easter event starts on NL-server and I am rather curious if it will indeed give us 14 days... i'll just wait and see. Even if it will not be possible for me to do all hiding actions on NL, I am happy with the items in the trade-in :)

Last edited:

conqueror9

Regent
To do all hiding actions within 14 days is indeed virtually impossible for anyone who has those 'minor' other irl things to do such as work/school/social life etc. :p
An average person should be able to do 6 actions in the morning before leaving for work/school, then when coming home in the evening another 6 and possibly during the evening another 3 or 4 and over the weekend most likely a little more depending on your other irl activities. This comes down to about 15 actions on weekdays and let's say about 18 on weekends which comes down to (10 x15 =150) + (4 x 18 = 72) which makes a grand total of 222 hiding actions. So many players won't be able to do all hiding actions in 2 weeks, unless they receive extra hiding actions from the chests or are willing to spend diamonds on buying extra hiding actions.

However, I think most of us should be able to do all trade-in actions to obtain the collection reward, because when collecting eggs it is not always a 1:1 collect, lots of times you will receive more eggs :D

Right now I am trying to finish the 55 hiding action with a reward of: 110 eggs and a - for me very appropriate - Marilyn portrait :cool: I do not know yet what the reward is for finishing 69 hiding actions.

Tomorrow the Easter event starts on NL-server and I am rather curious if it will indeed give us 14 days... i'll just wait and see. Even if it will not be possible for me to do all hiding actions on NL, I am happy with the items in the trade-in :)

Quest 10 Hide 55 easter eggs in other players city
Reward : 110 Easter Eggs + Portrait Marilyn
Quest 11 Hide 69 easter eggs in other players city
Reward : 140 Easter Eggs + Portrait Elvis

It is purposely set game world and beta world ...that all same event end at the same date
beta world is April 23...so game will be April 23
April 23 should be hourly hiding action ends, the trade-in shop will still open a few day

DeletedUser2752

Actually, if you gained those portraits last year (or from the Summer Event), Quest 10 will award you with Betty, and Quest 11 will award you with Hugh (does anyone else find the last quest really inappropriate, especially for the religious side of Easter? :p)