• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Design a Great Building Contest

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8131

DELETED because it was a second proposal (but feel free to recycle anything of it for a own proposal)
  • Great Building Name: The initiation well (alternative Tower of the dynasties)

The grafic and the the placement in the city in order not to hide it would be a special challenge. If this challenge is too difficult, there are other possibilities, as this: http://mongolinfo.hu/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/yuan-stupa.jpg

• Description: There is just a whisper about the secret initiation rites in the underground tower.

• Boosts:
  • 1. Sustainability: Unlock the function to build FP-Packages with FP from the FP-bar. Building the packages costs Supply. [building-costs any package: (Age-# * 10) * 500] This costs can get reduced for ~20% on level 10, +1% per level until level 20, +1/2% per level on Level 20+.
  • 2. Heritage: Gives you a 12% chance of a similar reward as from the wishing well, when you click on a plunder symbol (only available when you were plundered). Chance increase similar as for the Atlantis museum.

• Building Size: 4*4 or 5*5

• Explanation: Design and function whould fit as best for a LB without age (as tempel and observatory). The LB is not mainly as the most LB to increasy any income. The main idea is that you can choose to build it to increase the strategical depth of the game or to save the space when it is not important for the way you play the game. You will not earn any additional FP by the first boost, it just improve your options. On top, as for my other design, there is a way to spend some supplies.
  • The second boost is like a kind of insurance for players who are not able to stop all neighbours from plundering. The risk of this boost is: It should not be strong enough to invite players for plundering. But I think the chance and the bonus would not be high enough to do this strategy, because everybody has buildings in city you want to avoid to get plundered, although you have a chance for a reward when it was plundered. The boost should give a bit of motivation for players who plays the game in a more passive way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5746

Fuente magica (Fountains in Barcelona)
wasserspiele-in-barcelona-3-b38555b8-eae3-4151-aee0-2b375fe02a72.jpg
Inspiration : cool design that would fit for of

Boosts :
1. happiness boost: boosts the happiness to higher amounts. currently the maximum happiness is 120%. the building could add a certain percentage (e.g. +2,5% per level).

2. goods

Size : 6x6

why the boost would fit: the fountain looks nice, so happiness is a good fit. when boosting the overall happiness you can boost coin, supply and fighting point output, which would be a nice new feature.

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-05-01 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful ideas and entries in this contest. I am going to close this thread now to prevent further entries, and I will post a poll for voting on your favorites during the afternoon. Don't forget to tell all your friends to vote as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.