• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 26th February

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Caprea

Merchant
I suddenly got the Antique dealer in EMA. But my research tree tells me I need Crossbows.
Why is this change not included in the Changelog?

Atosha

Merchant
Seems Speedup of Early Eras test have ended but yes, it should be announced somewhere.
Got a huge bunch of previous story quests back again (and stuck with a research quest :mad:)
Even bonus quests for older era have come back and are taking recurring quest slot...

Edit: same thing with bonus quest, stuck with research. Is that the new way to make players age up? :D

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2024-02-27 205428.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-02-27 205428.png
    245.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture d’écran 2024-02-27 220318.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-02-27 220318.png
    251.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Someone in our guild is suddenly advanced one age (not in IA anymore) without doing the research himself. He wasn`t even in the game at the time. Just logged in this afternoon and suddenly in a new age.

-Alin-

Emperor
Someone in our guild is suddenly advanced one age (not in IA anymore) without doing the research himself. He wasn`t even in the game at the time. Just logged in this afternoon and suddenly in a new age.

If he wants back in IA, he needs to ask support:
For those who find themselves advanced an age due to these adjustments and wish to revert to their previous standing, our Customer service team is on standby to assist with a manual rollback on a case-by-case basis.

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
I tried Discord for Beta ... horrible trying to find anyything - I want Feedback for changelogs back here in the forum.
It appears they have been posting here, but not 'releasing' them, or writing but not posting them to the actual forum. After the Mod reply above, 4 threads appeared when I use 'new posts' that were not there this morning when I checked. They are dated yesterday but again, were not visible to users a few hours ago.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
It appears they have been posting here, but not 'releasing' them, or writing but not posting them to the actual forum. After the Mod reply above, 4 threads appeared when I use 'new posts' that were not there this morning when I checked. They are dated yesterday but again, were not visible to users a few hours ago.
If it was not visible for players a couple hours ago, how could someone reply to it yesterday already?
We changed the way daily release notes are handled now a bit, so you might just have missed it :)

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
If it was not visible for players a couple hours ago, how could someone reply to it yesterday already?
We changed the way daily release notes are handled now a bit, so you might just have missed it :)
Might we have instructions to how to locate the ‘changed way release notes are handled’ on the forum so we do not miss them again? The question of where they are was brought up yesterday so I was not the only one not able to find their new location.

I did not see them when I did my daily ‘new post’ earlier in the morning. They did appear using the ‘new post’ search right after the Moderator post above at 10:02 am. I do not know what triggers them to appear using the ‘new post’ search, but if they were indeed replied to yesterday, the ‘new post’ search would appear to be malfunctioning.