• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 25th October

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

-Alin-

Emperor
Currently not much I can share, but what I can say is, that the developers are looking into possible solutions to keep the button and also adjust it to your feedback. I don't have an exact timeframe for it though. :(

Nah, it is clear for all players they don't want to change it or find any real solution, and that's it.

iPenguinPat

Squire
Nah, it is clear for all players they don't want to change it or find any real solution, and that's it.

It's just concerning that after over a month of terrible feedback, this issue hasn't been addressed. Seems impossible that there is something more pressing than this.

It's not rocket science to resize a window or relocate a button. There are probably players here that would do the work for free!

Forge is/was a great game. They'd make more money doing these little things to keep players happy than scamming a few people out if diamonds.

@Juber, are they aware of not only the general feedback, but also the negative sentiment this is causing? As players, it feels like they are actually trying to make us hate the game more :-/

Owl II

Emperor
Any attempt to open at least something (MC, Settlements, tavern, event hub, etc.) suspends the game after you clicked on the Castle. Reload is required to continue playing

Last edited:

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
"You can see them, when the 1.217 hits live"

@Juber, myself liked the statement approach stating with version. But at the same time, it can put you into trouble if update got missed unexpectedly;).

thelegend88

Squire
Month and a half needed to understand a simple issue, then to relocate one button. That says it all how capable the devs are... It's sad to even try a move like this to cheat your players out of diamonds as many use them by mistake when fighting quickly, what are you trying to achieve, make your own community to hate you more and more?

iPenguinPat

Squire
Month and a half needed to understand a simple issue, then to relocate one button. That says it all how capable the devs are... It's sad to even try a move like this to cheat your players out of diamonds as many use them by mistake when fighting quickly, what are you trying to achieve, make your own community to hate you more and more?

Any updates on the heal all? Details on why it must be where it is vs other less problematic locations?

BetaPelone

Farmer
sooo... the heal all button stays? in its ridicoulos way disrupting the most intresting parts of the game? i really hope you are working on that...

my wallet is quite lose, but this really freaks me out every single time i fight and i am really considering taking my money elsewhere...

JUST REVERT IT, its no rocket science to bring the old "after battle confirm window" back.

thank you!

Don't you hate it when people still beat on that very dead horse (heal all button) over and over again. It isn't going to make anyone in Inno change their minds.

It is obvious that the button is going to stay where it currently is. Especially after it has been here for over a month and a half. If you have a problem with spending diamond unwantedly, than turn on the spend diamond comfirmation button (simple as that).

If you don't turn it on, than stop WHINING about it.

(sorry for the rant) / (steps down from soapbox)

iPenguinPat

Squire
Don't you hate it when people still beat on that very dead horse (heal all button) over and over again. It isn't going to make anyone in Inno change their minds.

It is obvious that the button is going to stay where it currently is. Especially after it has been here for over a month and a half. If you have a problem with spending diamond unwantedly, than turn on the spend diamond comfirmation button (simple as that).

If you don't turn it on, than stop WHINING about it.

(sorry for the rant) / (steps down from soapbox)

This is far from a closed deal. The CM has mentioned that it's in discussion and has some details, although he can't share.

It's possible that they're waiting to see if the change is going to "grow on us." If they reverted every change the second there was bad feedback, the game would be an unstable mess. (Message center changes come to mind. A lot of people didn't like them at first, and now those same players love it.)

This just happens to be a case where the problems are not going away. It's going to remain unpopular.

The cynic in me wonders if they already plan on changing it, but they are milking the accidental spending as much as possible before releasing the fix.

Continuing to push is how changes happen. If ppl gave up so quick, imagine how much worse the world would be right now.

1BFA

Viceroy
I wish they come out and just say, we want to slow down fights, which means they may end up moving the button ...but still resize the window or whatever so buttons don't align. End of story....:)

This is far from a closed deal. The CM has mentioned that it's in discussion and has some details, although he can't share.

It's possible that they're waiting to see if the change is going to "grow on us." If they reverted every change the second there was bad feedback, the game would be an unstable mess. (Message center changes come to mind. A lot of people didn't like them at first, and now those same players love it.)

This just happens to be a case where the problems are not going away. It's going to remain unpopular.

The cynic in me wonders if they already plan on changing it, but they are milking the accidental spending as much as possible before releasing the fix.

Continuing to push is how changes happen. If ppl gave up so quick, imagine how much worse the world would be right now.
Well, whenever the CM get the OK to release these details, than this issue is closed (IMO).

I really don't see Inno using this as a power grab for money on diamonds. That would put this company in a very bad light, and you can't make new players with bad PR like that.

I'm guessing the the people with the issues is 100% PC players (those complaining about the buttons aligning with the adding of the heal all button). You have to move your mouse (on PC) to start another battle on GbG/GE. Not sure on GvG (I've never played this) as this is a relic that needs to be placed out to pasture.

The mobile heal all button has been right beside the auto-battle (for 2 wave) or the ok button, for as long as I've played on mobile (I started on mobile before moving to PC).