• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 25th October

Tanmay11

Regent
I'm guessing the the people with the issues is 100% PC players (those complaining about the buttons aligning with the adding of the heal all button). You have to move your mouse (on PC) to start another battle on GbG/GE. Not sure on GvG (I've never played this) as this is a relic that needs to be placed out to pasture.
yes that is the biggest issue here, its even worse on gvg.
we just want some transparency from inno, i just dont get all the secrecy around this, its not like they're guarding some nuclear codes

if their reason for change is to slow down pc players....just say it and we'll be on our way.
btw it has not affected the speed too much on GbG, kind of used to the extra movement now....so at this point it does nothing more than annoy one of their most hardcore players. except if you play gvg....thats where this change hurts the most. the little advantage people had against players using scripts is gone now.

if this is how they treat browser players....i wonder if there's any point wasting any more time on this game.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
The problem is not with the button. The problem is how developers generally solve such tascs. They choose the most annoying and the most stupid of all possible options.
Let's remember what happened with RQ. Only IA players could make it endlessly with a high Chateau. It was enough just to change the size of the pay in Unbirthday Party , for IA only. That's all. The problem would have been solved. What did the developers? They loaded the system with additional calculations. Now the biggest problem is not that we can't do more than 2000 cancels per day. The problem is all this shaky and falling apart at every step construction with the name FOE is forced to do a huge mass of unnecessary calculations.
The same with this button. We all understand there is no problem to move the button. The button is drawn there to disrupt the worck of the scripts. But it's even easier to reconfigure scripts than to get used to an extra the hand movement. And the problem remained.
This approach repels . Discourages the desire to continue to be here. Who knows where they'll get into next time? Everything is already ruined. Events. Wars between guilds. GB leveling. Everything. Only social contacts remained. We're not here for the game anymore. Not because it's good and exciting. We're only here out of habit.

Last edited:

Yekk

Regent
GBG does not get the lag that some other parts of the game do Pumbaa... plus I can pretty much guarantee you have the option to instant heal turned off... You will not catch many fish here with your trolls...

yes that is the biggest issue here, its even worse on gvg.
we just want some transparency from inno, i just dont get all the secrecy around this, its not like they're guarding some nuclear codes

if their reason for change is to slow down pc players....just say it and we'll be on our way.
btw it has not affected the speed too much on GbG, kind of used to the extra movement now....so at this point it does nothing more than annoy one of their most hardcore players. except if you play gvg....thats where this change hurts the most. the little advantage people had against players using scripts is gone now.

if this is how they treat browser players....i wonder if there's any point wasting any more time on this game.
Problem with that statement is, would people really lay down their pitchforks and torches and continue to play with the button where it is?

Probably not. (I would think).

GBG does not get the lag that some other parts of the game do Pumbaa... plus I can pretty much guarantee you have the option to instant heal turned off... You will not catch many fish here with your trolls...
I don't see how my post was trolling? Compared to a lot more aggressive posts coming from a few others on the thread.

iPenguinPat

Squire
The problem is not with the button. The problem is how developers generally solve such tascs. They choose the most annoying and the most stupid of all possible options.
Let's remember what happened with RQ. Only IA players could make it endlessly with a high Chateau. It was enough just to change the size of the pay in Unbirthday Party , for IA only. That's all. The problem would have been solved. What did the developers? They loaded the system with additional calculations. Now the biggest problem is not that we can't do more than 2000 cancels per day. The problem is all this shaky and falling apart at every step construction with the name FOE is forced to do a huge mass of unnecessary calculations.
The same with this button. We all understand there is no problem to move the button. The button is drawn there to disrupt the worck of the scripts. But it's even easier to reconfigure scripts than to get used to an extra the hand movement. And the problem remained.
This approach repels . Discourages the desire to continue to be here. Who knows where they'll get into next time? Everything is already ruined. Events. Wars between guilds. GB leveling. Everything.

We agree - just want to followup on a few things you mentioned.

RQ limit was acknowledged to be put into place to stop botters (straight from Kurt's mouth in a Q&A Live). The problem with that is it only reduces the max abuse possible. it still allows for botting. Seems like a short-sighted patch rather than an actual long-term fix. Calculations and server load were not really an issue with that IMO. the few people that were touting that as the issue were not really informed. You can easily look at the network data to get an idea of usage. Fixing the game so it crashes less and requires fewer reloads would make a bigger difference than stopping botting. Load-in is one of the most intense processes FOE does.

I don't think this was to disrupt scripts at all. it seems more like either
1) Ridiculous incompetence (not being aware of ux/ui and cursor placement)
2) Ridiculous shadiness (being aware of ux/ui and intentionally trying to get players to spend when they don't mean to).

Only social contacts remained. We're not here for the game anymore. Not because it's good and exciting. We're only here out of habit.

Wow. so epic. so true.