• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 15th January

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Kempo

Merchant
  • :fpboost: The Forge Point boost was not applied to some buildings providing Forge Points as a random production. The core issue has been fixed, however some more adjustments might be required for it to take effect in the game. We will inform you, when we do further changes.
Does this mean, the forge point boost now works for the Aegon Resort?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
in Regards to the scrolling production texts:
Please separate the amounts from the reward name - so the amounts are always visible.

It is annoying to have to wait 10 seconds to verify how many fragments a building gives when it was missed the first time - also it simply is not visible long enough, before the scrolling starts...

Kronan

Viceroy
Hooray and finally! This is a bona fide gift...

:Thumbsup: :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup:
  • Just as released recently for the app, the browser now also displays reward names, that are too long for a building tooltip with an auto scroller.

CrashBoom

Legend
just found out:
that I can't collect the aegean resort anymore when it produces FP and I already have 100+ FP in my bar

.Chris

Baronet
The scrolling animation seems to be a set length of time.

In case of different length names that is really weird, as they move at different speeds.

The Autumn Vineyard is a good example if you want to check it out.

I think it would be better to have a set speed for the scrolling.