• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 13th December

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
As I wrote many times already, there is much official information. If you write it one more time, I will have to give you warning points.
(Sorry, but it is very annoying...)

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
to believe that you would prefer nothing more to be said so that inno can indulge in his self-satisfaction.

I already closed my world on beta because it was useless. if you want to exclude me from the forum, I will take the opportunity to stop all my worlds and move on to another game whose hypocrisy will not be so obvious.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I don't mind when you write about the heal all button, this is actually a good thing, because with that I can show the devs, that it is still an ongoing issue. What I don't like is spreading hate and misinformation.
The latest information is this one: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...hangelog-w-c-15th-november.15147/#post-127785 (This was 3 weeks ago)
With this announcement as addition: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...guild-battlegrounds-performance-issues.15208/ (This was not even one week ago)

-Alin-

Emperor
I don't mind when you write about the heal all button, this is actually a good thing, because with that I can show the devs, that it is still an ongoing issue. What I don't like is spreading hate and misinformation.

And what else You want to receive from players when the company (InnoGames) with it's devs make players to do so due to their bad implementations in the last months?
Remeber, no one asked for heall all button, a lot of players are tired of waiting and see how bad are developers gestionating this situation without a real and clear answer on WHY this was needed and HOW they are gonna adress this annoying Issue.

If you write it one more time, I will have give you warning points.
(Sorry, but it is very annoying...)

Frustrated? Players are already annoyed by all weeks of waiting for nothing :)
How You want to make us heard?
No need for warning points, it means nothing for anyone, clearly not for me.

You are the Community Manager and I respect Your position and Your work here, but we are tired of such nonsence from InnoGames, even if it's not Your fault for anything, You are still working for them and people will begin to hate You too just for doing Your job, and that's just one of the risks ...

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
However, it is on our agenda, and something we are investigating solutions towards.
November 19 on the agenda, but it is December 12.

We again apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you all for your patience and understanding.
I understand it might take a while to change one thing but it would be instantaneous to put it back as before until you find a more suitable solution.
We shouldn't always be taken for #### either.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
And what else You want to receive from players when the company (InnoGames) with it's devs make players to do so due to their bad implementations in the last months?
Remeber, no one asked for heall all button, a lot of players are tired of waiting and see how bad are developers gestionating this situation without a real and clear answer on WHY this was needed and HOW they are gonna adress this annoying Issue.

Frustrated? Players are already annoyed by all weeks of waiting for nothing :)
How You want to make us heard?
No need for warning points, it means nothing for anyone, clearly not for me.

You are the Community Manager and I respect Your position and Your work here, but we are tired of such nonsence from InnoGames, even if it's not Your fault for anything, You are still working for them and people will begin to hate You too just for doing Your job, and that's just one of the risks ...
I think you completely missed my point. As I wrote, I don't mind, that you write about the button, I would even encourage you to do so. The only problem is, how it is written. Writing, that there is no information is just not right and an outright lie. I surely agree, that there could be more information, but not, that there is none.
That's why I am annoyed. Not because of the context, but at how it is written.

Owl II

Emperor
I think you completely missed my point. As I wrote, I don't mind, that you write about the button, I would even encourage you to do so. The only problem is, how it is written. Writing, that there is no information is just not right and an outright lie. I surely agree, that there could be more information, but not, that there is none.
That's why I am annoyed. Not because of the context, but at how it is written.
Just tell, when will they remove this button?

@Juber you wrote that the dev's were "investigating solutions" to the heal all button issue. I feel insulted by this remark. I'm not a coder and freely admit that I don't have a clue how long a project like fixing the heal all button will take. However, I'm not stupid. I do know that it takes little time to provide players with an unambiguous answer as to "what" will be done to resolve the matter. The "when" can come later once a commitment has been made. I mean no disrespect, someone above your paygrade needs to show some courage and let players know what they intend to do.

iPenguinPat

Squire
The latest information is this one: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...hangelog-w-c-15th-november.15147/#post-127785 (This was 3 weeks ago)
With this announcement as addition: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...guild-battlegrounds-performance-issues.15208/ (This was not even one week ago)

We appreciate the updates. I think the biggest issue that we're facing is that it's been a long time since this went into effect. Unlike other changes in the past, this is a change that players are still unhappy with AND it's directly affecting their QOL and enjoyment of the game.

Something like the 2000 abort limit was annoying, and most players didn't like it; however, we can admit that it doesn't directly affect our everyday experience with the game or enjoyment of the game for the extreme majority of players - even hardcore players. It is a niche issue. Heal All is much more far reaching.

...And now, we see Perks released and receiving multiple updates (including UI) and new GBG stuff released - as players, we feel like our frustration is falling on deaf ears. Perks are in Beta only and do not affect every single FOE server. The heal all button is live on all servers, and any server that has players playing on PC is dealing with the issue. From our POV as PC Players, this should be a top priority for Innogames to fix because it's dramatically reducing our quality of life and enjoyment of the game.

Furthermore, it feels like we're being insulted by the devs for them to expect us to continue to just wait for them to finish all their self-glorified bull crap that most players don't care about. I can say with confidence that guild perks are not making a notable difference one way or the others with respect to players' overall experience playing Forge. It could go live or never go live, and players wouldn't really care. Whereas the ongoing response from many active forum members across many regions shows the heal all issue is agreed upon by most players. Even my poll including over 500 responses shows that overwhelmingly players are not using this feature (1% like/will use it) and most specifically dislike it (66%).

2021-12-13_11-48-56.jpg

Consider also that 24% of the survey takers are mobile only. If we update the weighting to only players that are PC. That's 397 responses. 345 of where where "i don't like it" -- which comes out to 87% of players DISLIKE this. Whereas only 1-2% (even weighted) like and will use it.... Is innogames so hungry for money that they have to rob and cheat their player base just to make a few extra diamond sales?

It's hard for our frustration to not boil over and come through considering how lousy innogames and the devs have handled this. We're trying not to shoot the messenger because we understand it's not your fault. And yet, we have no other real way to communicate our frustration to inno, and it's really become excessive. This feels like they are specifically not fixing the issue out of spite toward their player base. Seriously....

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
In rare cases, it was possible to trade the last 2 of one blueprint, so that you ended up with 0 for that blueprint. This no longer possible and 2:1 trades can only be done, when you select 2 different blueprint or you have at least 3 of one blueprint
I thought due to the age of this bug that it would've been solved ages ago. It has hit many. I still remember the outbreak of freaked out players when it did hit them. The BD's depleted to 0 was never refunded "own responsibility" and some forum warnings where given for this bug. Making it one of the most memorable bug. Glad to see it resolved. Though it eerily resembles something that isn't an bug and never should've left Beta before a fix was introduced. Just can't clearly remember what. I guess there are a bit too many examples and it's a little too late now. Maybe next year's good intentions. To before releasing flawed features to live fixing the flaws until it's ready.