• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th January

Owl II

Emperor
What exactly are you changing, the reward given, or what chest you have?
You can choose one of today's two chests (as before). Or you can see what rewards you will be offered tomorrow. You need to click the "choose" button at the bottom to do this. Then you can pay 500 diamonds if you liked the reward. You will be given a choice of these two. Choose your favorite. You get a list of tasks. Here you can replace the task if you don't like it. The first time is free. Next for 25 diamonds
It's all...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
That is, is it still an A/B test? Not everyone has it?

I have neither the change you mention nor the one crash mentioned. So yea, they're trying to measure the success of the feature(s) between haves and havenots. Similar to the first event where the "swap prize" button was in for the daily special.

jtrucker

Baronet
Changing the tasks in DC is really nice. I like it.

But I have different question.
The Forge Plus. That was/is A/B testing for sure, since some people had it earlier and I noticed it just now. (ior is this next step in testing and everyone now has it? Did not find anything in changelog either.

Here is my question: For how long is the package? It does NOT say it on the purchase page nor does it say In the window with the rewards.
I'm sure, the countdown clock will appear there after you buy it, but dunno about others, I want to know what I'm buying and for how long am I buying it BEFORE I pay.
The price here in Canada is 70$CAD and that's waaaaaay over reasonable for a month (brand new computer game costs around $70, who in their right mind would pay it for monthly subscription?) So is it for a year? Or...??
I don't like subscription based games out of principle; nevertheless, before forming any opinion about the actual value of such subscription, I need to know for how long I am subscribing it.
It is severe omission in my opinion, not to state it at the purchasing window.Forge Plus.png

jtrucker

Baronet

If that's true, that is total rip-off!! I won't even write here what I think about it, because I'd get banned from the forums if I did.
Nevertheless, the fact that is it NOT stated in the purchasing window is (or should be) criminal (as misleading a consumer).

I've heard, it was (A/B) tested for some 3.50 Euro per week. How did they come to the price of 70$ per 4 weeks??