• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th January

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Owl II

Emperor
Wow. It's mazing. After a year or even more, something worthwhile has finally been done
It remains only to bring the list of awards in line with the current situation

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
whats DC and A/B test? Just for knowledge
DC = daily challenge

A/B test: some players get it, others not (now)

A/B testing (also known as bucket testing or split-run testing) is a user experience research methodology.[1] A/B tests consist of a randomized experiment with two variants, A and B.[2][3][4] It includes application of statistical hypothesis testing or "two-sample hypothesis testing" as used in the field of statistics. A/B testing is a way to compare two versions of a single variable, typically by testing a subject's response to variant A against variant B, and determining which of the two variants is more effective.[5]

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I just started my DC and I still got the old one.. so it surely is an A/B test

EDIT:
- 500 for changing the reward options? that is steep...
- first change for free seems too cheap...

Owl II

Emperor
I just started my DC and I still got the old one.. so it surely is an A/B test

EDIT:
- 500 for changing the reward options? that is steep...
- first change for free seems too cheap...
You can change prizes and see what has fallen out. And if you are satisfied with it, then pay. If I understood correctly. I hurried to click:)

blueskydwg

Steward
You can change prizes and see what has fallen out. And if you are satisfied with it, then pay. If I understood correctly. I hurried to click:)

I wonder if they are trying different options. The set-up I saw this morning was I could select one of two "reward", and I could also see what tomorrows rewards would be. If I wanted one of those, it would cost me 500 diamonds (at least I think that's what it was).
I don't remember if I had the option to change the quest challenges - the one's I had were easy so I just completed them without really noticing anything else. I'll be sure to look closer tomorrow.