• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th August

Rhea

Farmer
I tried nothing. I first wanted to know if I am alone
It's since the last server update. In browser.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
The server cache has been cleared but you will also need to clear your browser cache to see the update.

The happiness column adds all columns together but you only need up to whatever the last tech happiness is (1000 for vikings for example) the chart says I'll need 4500 happy??

Can someone explain how to get to the research costs menu? I can't find it anywhere.

Never mind, found it. In the research overview, there is a new menu item in the top left corner. Very well hidden....

research costs : the available Pf is null. i have 330 pf in stock

and the resarch costs would be better if the calculations for each resource were based on cumulative requirements, since that would give a better understanding of how far the player can unlock given current Ages.

so i can see how much ressource I need to jump from Iron Age to High Middle Age.

Attachments

• Research_coast.PNG
    Research_coast.PNG
    154.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

the shrike

Farmer
I like the embassy statistics. They would be better if the calculations for each resource were based on cumulative requirements, since that would give a better understanding of how far the player can unlock given current resources.

For example using Vikings below, i have to spend 12 Mead for the Wool Farm before i can even get to the clan house. So i am actually 11 short on clan house. I added boxes to the right showing what i think is a more helpful way to represent the excess/shortage for each stage.

Below that is my personal google sheets spreadsheet i am using to track the same thing.

foe-vikings-mead-statistics.png
foe-vikings-mead-spreadsheet.png

lekond

Steward
Why required diplomacy is the sum of all needed diplomacy? I think required diplomacy to all is max needed diplomacy. Isn't it?
1597162805950.png