• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th August

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you the Diplomacy has been reported. Playthroughs I believe is total settlements required to reach recurring rewards but I am checking.

Artubar

Baronet
research costs : the available Pf is null. i have 330 pf in stock
Yeah, only FPs in the bar are shown there - cries out for a fix ^^

and the research costs would be better if the calculations for each resource were based on cumulative requirements...
100% agreed!

And it would be really nice if you could copy the table to clipboard, to be able to paste it in a spreadsheet or somewhere else; a simple tab-newline-delimited format would be fine.

Gindi4711

Steward
What I coincidence. These new tools remind me of a certain browser extension where I have contributed quite some code for in the last year ;-)

Here are a few opinions I want to share:

Lets starts start with the outpost resource overview:
Screen.png

1.) Playthrough should be number 2.

2.) Diplomacy must not be added up.

3.) Currently all technologies requiring barley are green. This is not correct, because you have to unlock them one after the other. Here are 2 examples how it could be done:

a) Standard view (sums unchecked):
Screen1.png

This shows you are running out of barley when researching "Cultivated Palms"

b) Cummulative view (sums checked):
Screen2.png

If you decide to not include the "Sums" checkbox I think it would be best to combine these 2 views showing the number of the single technology with the minus of the Cummulative view.

Side note: The cummulative view has the advantage if you are not saving for the last technology. So for example my next target is the "Flower Farm" so I can unlock additional expansions and I still need 102 barley and 113 pottery

For the Research costs:
Screen4.png

4.) Available Forge points should include not only the ones in the bar, but also those in inventory.

5.) The sorting order if ofter different. Sometimes coins/supplies are in line 2/3, sometimes at the bottom.
In my opinion the sorting order should be:
a) Forge points
b) Coins/supplies
c) Goods sorted by era
d) For Promethium and other special goods there are several possibilities: Either on top after coins/supplies or with the goods of the same era

6.) When doing the costs/available/needed calculation the cummulative costs must be used for the same reason as with the outposts:
Screen5.png

In this example 733 FP are still needed for HMA, but I need an additional 355 to finish EMA.

One thing where it gets bit complicated to deal with are optional technologies (the ones that you do not need to research to reach the next era):
.) Costs of optional technologies of already finished eras should be excluded from the costs. If you do not do that you will end up with a SAAB player seeing he will still need wine and bricks because he did not unlock "Town houses" in HMA
.) For costs of optional technologies of the current or future eras I am not sure what to do. For the official implementation in the game I think it would be better to count them as regular technologies.

Le Chaim

Farmer
Hi, agree on the comments about cumulative showing in brackets on resources. Diplomacy doesn't need the total. Changes are excellent though. thanks

Beta-OD

Squire
Outpost Resource Overview looks great. I hope they add a new campaign so I actually have a use for it...

I dont like at all that now era in army management is remembered... it makes changing army during battles longer... Why? It is annoying as it is now and you made it even worse. Before when I needed to change for example hover tank and a few rogues, I just clicked on heavy unit a swap hover tank, then I click back to all units, change era to bronze era and fill in rogues... now after this change it sticks with bronze era and I have to manually set back future to see my hover tanks! It is not better, it is so much worse!

If you want to help us with army management, allow us to make some predefined groups of units that are replaced on one click.. if dont, please revert this back...

EDIT: Or put rogues on their own tab, so they are not mixed with rest of army.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
restore
I dont like at all that now era in army management is remembered... it makes changing army during battles longer... Why? It is annoying as it is now and you made it even worse. Before when I needed to change for example hover tank and a few rogues, I just clicked on heavy unit a swap hover tank, then I click back to all units, change era to bronze era and fill in rogues... now after this change it sticks with bronze era and I have to manually set back future to see my hover tanks! It is not better, it is so much worse!

If you want to help us with army management, allow us to make some predefined groups of units that are replaced on one click.. if dont, please revert this back...

A lot of players wished for the age to be remembered though...

Personally I can not really test it and likely you are right in that it will disturb "the flow" that we are used to. I also would prefer an army preset option or a "restore" option to replace wounded units with full ones of same type and to fill in slots of fallen units with the ones that occupied that slot previously.

restore
A lot of players wished for the age to be remembered though...

Personally I can not really test it and likely you are right in that it will disturb "the flow" that we are used to. I also would prefer an army preset option or a "restore" option to replace wounded units with full ones of same type and to fill in slots of fallen units with the ones that occupied that slot previously.

Option to have rogues on separate tab would help a lot with a very little effort. If they do this, I would not mind that era is remembered.

Arwaren

Squire
@Dudettas
Why the extra turn icon in negotiations is an icon that tells you how many encounters we can do in a guild expedition?
Isn't it better to get the icon from the tavern?
1597311306532.png
Wouldn't it be better to extend the inscription "not active" to "+1 Extra turn not active" .... the game says that we can buy a boost but it doesn't say what it is.

SeekerDave

Merchant
  • Fixed an issue where you could interact with your city before it had finished loading

I reported that donks ago and you denied it was a bug and now you have fixed it and I got no diamonds.

Umbrathor

Baronet
Inno, thanks for coming though on several player-requested improvements!

• Fixed a disparity between App and browser users where App users could surrender without waiting for their turn. This is now possible on the browser. (extra thanks!)
  • Added a timer in the negotiation window when you have a negotiation boost active (useful!)
  • Population and happiness is now displayed in the building tooltip in your city (useful!)
This is one of the many times where Inno proves they lisyen to suggestions - though also one of the times where Inno doen't mention this. So I'll do it instead. ; )

Hilary Briss

Merchant

I'm with Vader on the remembering of the army age in the army selection screen. It makes my life harder and needs more clicking, which is not welcome. How about an option to turn off both remembering of the age and whether they are attached or unattached.

DeletedUser8262

I really like the 'remember the age ' the fact that rogues are available in all the ages makes for a much quicker reload, its just takes a little time to figure out where they are on the horizontal scroll bar

Piotr015

Squire
Will we get research costs menu on mobile too? I've seen the settlement overview menu but couldn't find tech tree one :/

qaccy

Emperor

Based on the description of your issue here, can't you just scroll a little bit in the light units tab to get to the rogues? Or just alternate back and forth if you're replacing units frequently. Set the hover tanks then swap over to set the rogues as you already are doing, and then next time you'd just do it in reverse. Set the rogues, then swap over to set the hover tanks.

Owl II

Emperor
9U4CX.png
It would be great to see info about coins as about goods