• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Challenge on beta

dolphin

Marquis
Correct.
Now do we have to now change the DC - Start time clock or will the server time be changed and have to change again in a few days or every 6 months?

dolphin

Marquis
OK, I adjusted time to 1 hour earlier.
Now I have to wait an extra day because of the change, lose 1 credit and another since I have to wait 24 hours.
This is not fair all because the server did not adjust for DST!

DeletedUser4282

Tell the world to fiddle with time! Leave it to the sun!! This is stupidity en gross!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

This is not fair all because the server did not adjust for DST!
why should it adjust for DST of the USA ?

InnoGames is home in Germany
and here the time change is in 1,5 weeks

but typical:
the Americans thinks the world must adjust to them

funny when googling to inform myself:
not even the complete USA use the DST
For the U.S. and its territories, Daylight Saving Time is NOT observed in Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, and Arizona.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8880

Just unlocked Dailys as the first tech in IA this morn and got this as a challenge http://prntscr.com/iqn3bw
.Bearing mind I didnt open Architecture until afterwards and still having BA troops to fight IA . Think this is just lightly more than what I would call a challenge, or is just this me just being a wimp :p

DeletedUser8859

Just bad luck in today's challenge quests for you. Unlock Architecture and get IA Soldiers to be better prepared for tomorrow's challenge.

DeletedUser8859

not even the complete USA use the DST

Not sure why not at Arizona, if states around them follows daylight saving time changes, but most (if not all) of the rest US territories mentioned are in tropical zones. Tropical zones do not have great differences in daylight periods through the year, therefore is not practical, logical or in anyway necessary to adjust time schedules one hour ahead or behind like people living in other areas of the world.
Source: Me, I live in Puerto Rico.

DeletedUser7951

why should it adjust for DST of the USA ?

InnoGames is home in Germany
and here the time change is in 1,5 weeks
I think the beta server follows GMT, not the CET (german time). But as most of Europe changes times at the same time, it doesn't matter much.
I assume the live servers would follow the national time ?

DeletedUser8887

The DC should at least give you a chance. I moved into IA yesterday and the first DC I got included winning 10 battles. There is literally no way I could do that. I have not unlocked PVP yet and all my neighbors are in BA anyway. I moved to IA too late for GE this week and I don't have enough IA troops to win 10 battles on the map.

Today I got donate 40 goods to the treasury. What 40 goods?

Skip the "just bad luck" response. The DCs should not give you challenges that cannot be met.

DeletedUser8880

Well I had the Donate goods .Only problem is just got into IA and cant donate BA so another one thats wasted
Oh had the Open 2 Tavern boosts as well and as have only got to 5 chairs !!!
Suppose tomorrows will be collect 2.5 K in silver

DeletedUser8859

The DCs should not give you challenges that cannot be met.
Win 10 battles?
  • A mix of BA and IA troops can defeat an IA army. To win 10 battles, since you are already in IA then build 2 Soldiers Barracks to support your BA troops and try to conquer ten (10) sectors.
Do not have enough troops?
  • Build / train more, or quit the challenge for today and try again tomorrow.

40 goods?
  • If the DC quest does not say "from your era" then any goods are ok to complete this: Wine, Marble, Dye, Lumber, Stones, etc. ...
  • EDIT: Sorry, did not noticed that were to be donated to Treasury, then goods must be Iron age or above.
Not enough goods?
  • Did you unlocked Architecture? and joined a guild? Offer a guild mate your FPs for goods to increase the amount of goods at your stock if not enough to pay 40.
  • Someone in your guild should be willing to accept trades like 5 Dye from you x 10 Wine from him/her if a reasonable amount of FPs are donated to his/her GBs.
  • EDIT: The trades must be for IA goods. The same solution, offer your FPs to get otherwise unfair trades accepted by a guild member., like 5 Dye x 10 Iron plus enough FPs from you to make him/her feel the whole deal is fair. Repeat until you got 40 Iron.
  • If none at your guild is willing to do this, even pay you the goods in advance, then you need a better guild, (just my opinion).
If the Daily Challenge can be completed by any player, in any day, then it is not really a challenge, just a normal quest fro Ragu, Rinbin or from the other advisors / quest givers.

DeletedUser8859

Well I had the Donate goods .Only problem is just got into IA and cant donate BA so another one thats wasted

No waste, just need more effort from you. See my previous post to samuelvines. Trade your BA goods for IA goods and then donate to Treasury.
  • Fair lrade: A total of 80 BA goods be traded in one or several small trades to obtain 40 IA goods.
  • Unfair trades balanced with your FPs donated to the guildmate or friend' GB to get the 40 IA goods required. Just 5 BA goods and a few FPs can achieve this. Examples:
    • 1st trade: 5 Dye x 10 Iron
    • 2nd Trade: 10 Iron x 20 Cloth
    • 3rd trade: 20 Cloth x 40 Iron
    • Or simply 20 Wine x 40 Iron in one trade.
    • Plus agree with your guildmate or friend an amount of FPs to his/her GB to make the trades attractive enough to take them.