• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Migiwa

Merchant
Oh god ! I was so excited to start the new settlement as I was so disappointed by the Egyptian one (personnal feeling, I do know some found it cool)... And I find out that Inno placed one impediment per expansion...again... WHY?!

when Egyptians started there was a lot of negative feedback at the start with that about the cost of roads and the impediments, but after actually running through it a couple of times it proved to be the easiest to complete in the time allotted for the gold reward.
So I'll reserve judgement on what seems to be a high cost for expansions until I've done the whole thing at least once.

-Alin-

Emperor
I still dont understand that minigame, it is minesweeper or so?
Sometimes happened to dissapear with one click half of that table :))

I love the final prize anyway, and the look too of it.

Emberguard

Emperor
Not sure where in game description it says that so I would assume its only yours "meant".
Well Great Buildings in the main city were removed from working with Settlements (eg: Himeji, Space Carrier, Chateau Front) because the settlements are a separate entity from the main city.
I don't see any obstacles why not to connect it to one of the cultural settlements.
Who knows. Maybe a future settlement will go down a route like that. What's true today won't always be true tomorrow
so I don't see any barriers why not to add such bonus to new Aztec building.
No barriers per se. Just a thought on a potential alternative if they wanted to take a different route from boosting the ToR bonus directly.
yes minesweeper

but in this game you should hit the mines
Reverse mine sweeper :D

kuxux40

Farmer
i would like to know if the x4 bonus production could run with to the mini- game instead of the boost ?

Taking into account that Aztecs are very close to Guild Expedition theme I would expect that we will earn settlement coins necessary to produce goods by completing expedition stages. That would be really awesome!
It would mean you couldn't do the settlement whithout belonging to a guild.

Yeah. That or if they don't want to boost the ToR then it could of been an entirely new Relic that only the settlement building drops.
I like this idea.

Emberguard

Emperor
If exceptions started to be made from regular play than it would disbalance the game. After all it works like a "normal" server and 30% defense in low ages is a gamechanger.
Yeah good point. And somehow I don't think we'd be getting the ability on Beta to do the settlement and be locked out of using/receiving the prizes until we reach Colonial Age so we can test it unless it was then implemented that way in Live servers

D-Best

Squire
If exceptions started to be made from regular play than it would disbalance the game. After all it works like a "normal" server and 30% defense in low ages is a gamechanger.
30% attack in low ages is a gamechanger too. I was thinking of more feedback, but maybe those who provide it are already "advanced" players. Moreover, everything seems to be ok, there were no problems with settlements over the time.

30% attack in low ages is a gamechanger too. I was thinking of more feedback, but maybe those who provide it are already "advanced" players. Moreover, everything seems to be ok, there were no problems with settlements over the time.
Can't agree with that because of three things:
1) Low ages units have low stats. Low stats * 30% = low advantage.
2) It will take at least 3-5 months to fully complete Vikings or Aztecs. During that time players can move far away from low ages and that bonus won't affect that much.
3) And if the person stays in low ages for that amount of time he could easily get other event buildings and level up his Zeus/Achen/CdM so 30% won't do that much.