• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Aerendil

Squire
I loved the early access to the siege camps in the egypt minigame within the first minutes, pls move access to courtyard to some earlier quests.

also a nice idea - XXX hat motivated your macehualtin hut. :D

Last edited:

AGranolaBar

Squire
1. One of my Huts got motivated and it will produce double currency/cocoa beans. It got motivated through the regular aid of a guildmate.
2. Tried buying attempts with diamonds but it gave and error message and kicked me out of the game.

Last edited:

AGranolaBar

Squire
Can't agree with that because of three things:
1) Low ages units have low stats. Low stats * 30% = low advantage.
2) It will take at least 3-5 months to fully complete Vikings or Aztecs. During that time players can move far away from low ages and that bonus won't affect that much.
3) And if the person stays in low ages for that amount of time he could easily get other event buildings and level up his Zeus/Achen/CdM so 30% won't do that much.
I'm not against the idea just saying we can't do one thing on live and another here. That being said:
1) Settlement rewards give the same % regardless of age.
2) Then people can move to Colonial when they want and start it.
3) Sure, no one is disputing that. At the same time they can get 30% from Zeus/COA/CDM all or all three and 30% from the settlement. I personally see it as a game balance not a punishment against early ages.

Emberguard

Emperor
3) Sure, no one is disputing that. At the same time they can get 30% from Zeus/COA/CDM all or all three and 30% from the settlement. I personally see it as a game balance not a punishment against early ages.
Yeah, By the time you do Vikings and Aztecs it'd be like adding a new Attack GB in Colonial Age given 30% in both stats is what a new Attack GB would give at Lvl 10. Also gives players time to do the other settlements before they reach Aztecs

Devilsangel

Baronet
How can 30% def from 12 squares +road be a game changer? We already have the sentinel towers which is a bit worse on lvl 1 but way better on lvl 2 and is not limited in quantity
Still dont get the need to limit access for players, we already unlocked settlement via techtree. If anything 30% attack for low ages was the game changer, but the ability to only get one of a kind kind of settles that.

Last edited:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
View attachment 6103

First bug when buying turns !!! "Internal error occurred"
Thanks reported and rewarded
4x3 thanks, post updated.
1. One of my Huts got motivated and it will produce double currency/cocoa beans. It got motivated through the regular aid of a guildmate.
2. Tried buying attempts with diamonds but it gave and error message and kicked me out of the game.
Thanks reported and rewarded

AGranolaBar

Squire
1si impressions as much as I love the look and feel of it, it's going to need babysat like the vikings to make enough coin to get anywhere
Yes. It does not look achievable even. Reminds me of the original - before revamping - Vikings.
The first reasonable coins/cocoa beans source looks to be the Texcotzingo, but to get to it you need to produce (+yes win in the minigame) 460 goods. That's 92k coins. I really doubt that i can get that from huts and simple shrines.

D-Best

Squire
I personally see it as a game balance not a punishment against early ages.
It's definitely not a punishment, I... Some time ago I said that Inno would do better to encourage players to move forward. It's kind of late to do the same with the other settlements. Also, I'm sick of players who are in Iron Age and have an Arc at level 80, it's, it's just so wrong.
I have two different views on this subject and maybe there is also a kind of frustration or something and... I don't know.

It's definitely not a punishment, I... Some time ago I said that Inno would do better to encourage players to move forward. It's kind of late to do the same with the other settlements. Also, I'm sick of players who are in Iron Age and have an Arc at level 80, it's, it's just so wrong.
I have two different views on this subject and maybe there is also a kind of frustration or something and... I don't know.
You'll just have to agree to disagree. I disagree with your opinion and that is OK. If inno decides to restrict GB by age type, that will be a game changer. Settlements not so much of a game changer at all, the rewards are far beyond the other settlements but hardly worth moving up an age if you were determined to sit. Really the age to sit at is FE, no point in even going to SAA if FE tanks can beat out all other units............

kaymedic

Marquis
Its bad not to test in early ages. So I will have to get to colony age. I like that some cultures are only available in higher ages but for beta testing its not the most convenient way ^^

Tomorrow hopefully I can start testing :)

D-Best

Squire
You'll just have to agree to disagree. I disagree with your opinion and that is OK. If inno decides to restrict GB by age type, that will be a game changer. Settlements not so much of a game changer at all, the rewards are far beyond the other settlements but hardly worth moving up an age if you were determined to sit. Really the age to sit at is FE, no point in even going to SAA if FE tanks can beat out all other units............
It's your game. I'm not suggesting anything.

D-Best

Squire
Its bad not to test in early ages. So I will have to get to colony age. I like that some cultures are only available in higher ages but for beta testing its not the most convenient way ^^

That's what I say. After all, Beta server remains a server for test new futures. This one isn't like, i don't know, the colonies on Mars.

Are you also waiting for gbg to start before moving up? ;)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
My first reaction: surely that jade statue description in announcement must be a misprint! 5 FP 2x2!? Theoretically no limit on count of them... Though a lot of work.

The main prize seems appropriate and good.

I'll have to age up to colonial to test it, but i'm close anyways so that won't be a problem - I'll get it done before my 24 hr penalty for leaving settlement lapses.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
How can 30% def from 12 squares +road be a game changer? We already have the sentinel towers which is a bit worse on lvl 1 but way better on lvl 2 and is not limited in quantity
Still dont get the need to limit access for players, we already unlocked settlement via techtree. If anything 30% attack for low ages was the game changer, but the ability to only get one of a kind kind of settles that.

I agree it's not really a gamechanger given other options these days. I don't really think they *need* to put the extra age requirement on it, but I'm fine that they do. I think they've been trying to sprinkle more incentive to age up into the game in general.

At first they were making many things require iron age.

Then they started moving that up into EMA (antique dealer).

Now they're dropping the 4th settlement in colonial - which might tempt some people up, and also helps not overwhelm new players with options when they first unlock settlements.

It feels like a fair nudge to me.

I agree it's not really a gamechanger given other options these days. I don't really think they *need* to put the extra age requirement on it, but I'm fine that they do. I think they've been trying to sprinkle more incentive to age up into the game in general.

At first they were making many things require iron age.

Then they started moving that up into EMA (antique dealer).

Now they're dropping the 4th settlement in colonial - which might tempt some people up, and also helps not overwhelm new players with options when they first unlock settlements.

It feels like a fair nudge to me.
Could have also done it after completing at least 1 round of each settlement (or more), and then having it appear in the settlement list and what requirement to unlock it rather than just not putting it on at all. Months after we forget this settlement, new people will be sitting in LMA having no clue that if they went up to CA they could unlock new settlement.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Could have also done it after completing at least 1 round of each settlement (or more), and then having it appear in the settlement list and what requirement to unlock it rather than just not putting it on at all. Months after we forget this settlement, new people will be sitting in LMA having no clue that if they went up to CA they could unlock new settlement.

1) It's shown as a highlight in the compressed tech tree as a feature of colonial age: Aztec Settlement.
2) People have friends and talk.
3) If someone *really* doesn't want to leave LMA they might be happier not knowing anyways ;)

1) It's shown as a highlight in the compressed tech tree as a feature of colonial age: Aztec Settlement.
2) People have friends and talk.
3) If someone *really* doesn't want to leave LMA they might be happier not knowing anyways ;)
You overestimate humans, remember the average IQ is only 100.... ;)