• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Migiwa

Merchant
I like the mini-game how it is now. I just wish there were more mini-games than three for it to last a bit longer.
I wish there was more than one mini game with different rewards. When I read "Once per day, every slot will get a new random game" I tend to understand "different game". Is it just me or...?

I like the mini-game how it is now. I just wish there were more mini-games than three for it to last a bit longer.
ME NOT !! It's boring now ... only when it starts to become interesting, my Turns are over !
Please change this mini game (see my suggestion(s) on the previous page of this thread (page8) , thanks for reading !

Hi all,
do someone know InnoGames DID recently change the cost of Cultural Goods for buying Exapansion ? Today I bought 3 more expansions and the amount of Goods DID change !! It seems they LOWERED the cost ?

Sorry, I didn't "got it" by reading that message LOL ... they better also add an extra line :

• Reduce the Forge Points on the final level of the Jade Statue from 5 to 3
  • Reduce the expansion costs slightly.
  • increase the amount of TURNS on the mini game ! (at least this, or better, change to make it way more thrilling, now it's stupid BORING ! )

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
On the nerf of the Jade Statue: It's understandable. I do question how you thought at first 5 was a good idea, but then upon deciding that was too far cut it all the way to 3. I would've thought an adjustment to it might be to take it down to 4 - because where 5 might've been hype-inducing, 3 is kinda just "oh that's nice".

It's still an efficient building at 3 FP & the other benefits so not really complaining.

Perhaps it's hoping a bit much to see some insight into the thought process of how it was chosen to be 5 in the first place.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I definitely think the game can be improved, but if you use the right strategies you can definitely do quite well! I don't think linking is allowed, but I'm currently working on video guide on the minigame, so will definitely make that into a thread guide on the forum as well :)

I've completed 30 games so far, and I've been able to pick up 68% of the goods. If I ignore the first few days when I didn't really know what I was doing, that is closer to 75% of the goods. In raw numbers, I've picked up 218/322 goods, or 7.3/10.7 goods per game! I have three more games of my first settlement, so that's around 240 goods over the settlement, don't quite know if that's good or not. I don't like that the 4x boost doesn't apply, it will make the game less and less important as your settlement speed goes up and up. Anyways, my basic strategy is simple:

1) Try to open a big area of empty tiles, this will give you a lot of information to work with. Best way to do it is to open the corner tiles, then the middle tiles of the top and bottom row UNTIL you unlock an open area. When you do move on to step 2 immediately.
Capture.JPG

2) "Solve" that area - If you're lucky you'll be able to determine all the goods around the area, but you will sometimes have 50/50 situations as well. When you do, give the 50/50 a go, it will often help you determine the other goods around the are :) The numbers are the order I clicked on the tiles:
Capture2.JPG

3) If you have more attempts, jump back to step 1), or if you only have a few attempts left and know a few goods are behind a previously opened tile, have a go at finding those goods :)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Does anyone have the new prices per expansion?

From what I can see there's one additional 10 stone expansion
(I'd used up all the 10s prior to the reduction and now there's one more).

After you run out of 10s the next is 15, then 28 (used to be 30) then 41 (used to be 43) then ? then 66 (used to be 70).

So other than an additional 10 stone expansion it's a very minor reduction.

bitrate

Farmer
From what I can see there's one additional 10 stone expansion
(I'd used up all the 10s prior to the reduction and now there's one more).

After you run out of 10s the next is 15, then 28 (used to be 30) then 41 (used to be 43) then ? then 66 (used to be 70).

So other than an additional 10 stone expansion it's a very minor reduction.
I've used 7 expansions at the beggining before update. And 8th will cost me 15 stone. Doesn't match :(