• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Costs of Unlocking Expedition Levels?`

• Thread starter DeletedUser1264
  • Start date

DeletedUser1264

Have the costs of unlocking levels II and III of the expeditions been posted somewhere, please and thank you?
If not, could someone please post them here, please and thank you very kindly indeed?

DeletedUser1264

Thank you! Sure is complicated!
Do I understand right that for each guild member we only pay the goods for the level they're currently at, and not for each level up to where they're at? For example, if I'm in HMA my guild only pays HMA goods for me, not IA+EMA+HMA?

DeletedUser1264

Jeez - couldn't they come up with anything more complicated?! :cool:
Thank you for clarifying

DeletedUser5933

Hello,
I think the level III difficult to do and costs too many goods
so my guild decided not open this level, so I can't do it
if the cost should be cheaper,please :)

DeletedUser6705

I would prefer to see this unlocked by player. My guild is 60-odd strong, with about 50 % of city builders with no interest in fighting, which will make for a few interesting discussions once the stuff accumulated via Observatories in a non-GvG guild has run out...

I was really hoping Inno would just for once complete something on Beta (i.e. also implement the peaceful version) before releasing this on to teh live servers, but no, this this has to go out half-baked, so that the peaceful types will have lost all interest in GE by the time Inno finally releases what they had announced they wanted to do :mad:.

DeletedUser4285

I would prefer to see this unlocked by player. My guild is 60-odd strong, with about 50 % of city builders with no interest in fighting, which will make for a few interesting discussions once the stuff accumulated via Observatories in a non-GvG guild has run out...

I was really hoping Inno would just for once complete something on Beta (i.e. also implement the peaceful version) before releasing this on to teh live servers, but no, this this has to go out half-baked, so that the peaceful types will have lost all interest in GE by the time Inno finally releases what they had announced they wanted to do :mad:.

Yea unlocked by player is something I had in mind for a while and even suggested it but it seems like we are stuck with no negotiating option and the case of "all or nothing" (about levels 2 and 3 being unlocked for all of the guildees or none) for a while.
It will be a few years before inno will bother making it unlocked by player, assuming they do so. They have done that with many other needed things in the game so won't be a surprise there.

Macha

Squire
maybe there should be 2 options, leaders/founders can use treasury goods to unlock the levels for the entire guild or individual players could use their own goods to unlock the levels for themselves

DeletedUser4379

If you are unlocking for the entire guild, the overall price should be lower than unlocking each person at a time. For example: 7 Progressive Goods/person for unlocking Level 2 individually, 5 Progressive Goods/person for unlocking for the entire guild.

DeletedUser7454

the cost to unlock difficulty levels as it is now - all or no players - is way too expensive! I made a quick calculation for my guild on live server with 80 players and currently it would cost us about 6000 goods (1200 each for each good) for both difficulties and that just 1 week! Even opening just difficulty level II is a lot about 2000 goods (400 each). I sure hope it will be changed as it can not sustained. I am a guild leader in that guild and I already can tell you that we will not be able to unlock the difficulty levels every week -- maybe 1x a months and I am sure our fighters will not like it! We will loose members or we will have to make some obligatory changes -- well that means again loosing members. There is no win situation for us.

Lionhead

Baronet
View attachment 1745
just in case anybody want to see the details :)

I alone would easily could cover those FE and PME costs with my Arc, Atomium and Obs (1330 per week, lvl 7 Arc, lvl 6 Atomium and lvl 10 Obs), and Goods GB´s (1330 per week, lvl 5 ToB, lvl 8 LoA, lvl 5 St. Marks, lvl 4 FoD, lvl 8 RAH and lvl 3 RFP).
Your TE-players should easily be able to cover the TE and ME costs the same way, Your CE-players should be able to cover CE and PE costs and so on.

I don´t think the costs are extremely high.

DeletedUser4256

for me the problem is the 'previous goods' system to pay the cost
All producing goods GBs which I have are totally uneffective for GE
so what happens if a guild has all their members on last era or in the same era?
Does it mean that all the guildies must build all the previous era goods buildings to pay the cost?
Is this to be expected?

Lionhead

Baronet
for me the problem is the 'previous goods' system to pay the cost
All producing goods GBs which I have are totally uneffective for GE
so what happens if a guild has all their members on last era or in the same era?
Does it mean that all the guildies must build all the previous era goods buildings to pay the cost?
Is this to be expected?

Then you only have to pay goods from that one era. Same or the last. Doesn´t matter.

DeletedUser5149

Then you only have to pay goods from that one era. Same or the last. Doesn´t matter.

Actually it matters a lot. My guild is over 75% FE, so if the goods cost was from the current age, our atomiums, obs, and arcs would be pumping out the goods to pay for GE. But with the cost in TE goods, we have to build TE goods buildings, ME goods buildings to supply raw goods to the TE buildings, and CA goods buildings to supply raw goods to the ME buildings. A huge difference. And note that our goods producing GBs are making PME goods, which doesn't help either.

DeletedUser4256

Actually it matters a lot. My guild is over 75% FE, so if the goods cost was from the current age, our atomiums, obs, and arcs would be pumping out the goods to pay for GE. But with the cost in TE goods, we have to build TE goods buildings, ME goods buildings to supply raw goods to the TE buildings, and CA goods buildings to supply raw goods to the ME buildings. A huge difference. And note that our goods producing GBs are making PME goods, which doesn't help either.

thats the point