• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Conflict with keyboard keys [48635]

DeletedUser9068

Hello,
I noticed a conflict when using keyboard keys:
- Click on a production building
- Press 2, 4 or 6 for a production of 15 minutes, 4 hours or 1 day: The map behind moves also, respectively down, left and right.

Note that it is the same with the goods buildings (keys 2 and 4 only, of course)

It's not the worst, but it's still awkward in game :)

Thank you in advance for the correction!

PS: Sorry for my English "Google Translate"! ^^'

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi Larelagan, wecouldn't reproduce this issue so far. Which browser are you using please, and what OS? It would be helpful to us if you can fill in the details requested in the template here or just copy the system details from the 'About' tab in your settings menu, thank you!

DeletedUser5882

@Larelagan

Keyboards have numeric keys in two different areas.

The one on the right has a different function. 4-6-8-2 can be used as arrow keys in games especially. This feature is very old. Maybe existed since PC games arrived!

However, the numeric keys on the top of the keyboard are different and they are they ones that do the trick of setting the production buildings.
I have been using them for over a year so that one is not a new feature actually.

For goods and military buildings 1-4 can be used to set one of the four production options there. (If your 5th slot is open in a mil. build. then 5 will function as well)

For buildings with 6 different production options, 1-6 can be used.

The image showing the numeric keys that is used for this feature in FoE

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks both! This issue has been forwarded to our development team, and we expect a fix with Wednesday's update :)