• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Click Click Click Recurring Quests

Nessie

Baronet
I am in SAAB and atm got two recurring quests which cost me 13 (THIRTEEN) clicks. Where is the fun?

SAM was bad enough with 8 clicks between recurring quests; I honestly thought it couldn't get worse. I was very naive.

InnoGames, reduce some stupid recurring quests that don't make sense anyway - so many players would be thankful :)

Sl8yer

Regent
Please elaborate, useful tricks are never to be discarded :)

No tricks. Just knowing what you are talking about and he doesn't. He is complaining like a little kid without getting the facts straight. Amazing he made it into SAAB and still does not know how the game works. He is a perfect example of why the beta server is a waste of time.

Nessie

Baronet
No tricks. Just knowing what you are talking about and he doesn't. He is complaining like a little kid without getting the facts straight. Amazing he made it into SAAB and still does not know how the game works. He is a perfect example of why the beta server is a waste of time.

Fact is, atm with two recurring quests available I have to click 13 times between a recurring quest, e.g. "spend 150FP".

@SI8yer: no reason to insult me, I'm in SAAB because I am an experienced player ;) In contrast to you, just checked what kind of GBs are in your town :)

Oops sorry, let's stay serious :):):)

Last edited:

Sl8yer

Regent
Fact is, atm with two recurring quests available I have to click 13 times between a recurring quest, e.g. "spend 150FP".

@SI8yer: no reason to insult me, I'm in SAAB because I am an experienced player ;) In contrast to you, just checked what kind of GBs are in your town :)

Oops sorry, let's stay serious :):):)

OK, let's stay serious.

As an experienced player do you know there are live worlds besides beta and that some actually use beta for what it is? A beta server?

SAM was bad enough with 8 clicks between recurring quests; I honestly thought it couldn't get worse. I was very naive.

As an experience player do you know that SAM also had 13 clicks?

As an experienced player do you know that VF even had 15 clicks?

As an experienced player, do you know that some RQ's disappear after you do them?

Click Click Click let's stay serious and show how little we know!

Click Click Click
Click Click Click

I am an experienced player that complains cause I do not know the game.

Click Click Click
Click Click Click

Nisse-X

Merchant
OK, let's stay serious.

As an experienced player do you know there are live worlds besides beta and that some actually use beta for what it is? A beta server?

As an experience player do you know that SAM also had 13 clicks?

As an experienced player do you know that VF even had 15 clicks?

As an experienced player, do you know that some RQ's disappear after you do them?

Click Click Click let's stay serious and show how little we know!

Click Click Click
Click Click Click

I am an experienced player that complains cause I do not know the game.

Click Click Click
Click Click Click

What an obnoxious rant.

DeletedUser8707

huh, I never counted recurrings for SAAB (SAM have 8 quest rotation after your free population is high enough and you have specific military units).

That will be really long rotation for SAAB if quest´s resets allways after completion(and why dont they?)

DeletedUser8707

I would like to have the possibility to choose which recurring quest I can do by select them and the rest of them doesn't appear any more until I decide to change that. also
You mean " do not show this quest again" button? That can be nice but you must have chance reverse change and maybe recurrings became too easy...(uh, Im sure that they dont but its chance that some one think that way) :rolleyes:

Sl8yer

Regent
huh, I never counted recurrings for SAAB (SAM have 8 quest rotation after your free population is high enough and you have specific military units).

That will be really long rotation for SAAB if quest´s resets allways after completion(and why dont they?)

They don't cause it works the same as SAM. Some RQ's will disappear after you have done them once.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8707

They don't cause it works the same as SAM. Some RQ's will disappear after you have done them once. Our "experienced" player just hasn't noticed yet.
What quest from list below are "automatically" completed and stay away untill conditions are changed,

As for the RQs, in the current list:

Belt Issues:
((Win 20 Battles) or (Solve very complex negotiation)) AND (pay lots of goods)
Ignore because of last clause unless desperate for diamonds,

Education Investment:
Buy 20 FP and pay some supplies.
Viable but not great.

Space Production:
Finish 6 24 hr productions.
Same as mars, it's an option.

History of Earth:
(4 Incidents) or (4 antique dealer exchanges)
Can be completed every 2 hours in antique dealer with some cheap crap. Probably 2-3 times a day with incidents. Interesting addition

Astronaut Training:
(Recruit 5 units of current age) or (pay lots of goods)
None of the barracks seem super-useful for making this a main quest, but you can probably keep it as one of your waiting to completes while you do GBG or GE. Seems fine. Ignore the goods option.

Space Food:
8 productions in a Space Farm
Strictly speaking an upgrade from the 1 hr production quests from VF and Mars. Space need is the same as the mars one, but you can run them on 5 minutes instead of 1 hr. Probably not what most people are looking for, but an option.

Victory Streak:
12 wins in a row
One other age they tried out something like this but then tied gathering goods to it as well. Very usable if you can farm GvG. Several quests a day from farming your hood and/or GE and/or GBG.

Belt Transfer:
(Gain 30000 population) or (pay lots of goods)
Gain population quests are best done by having spare population and building and then selling population users. This is a lot of population so it's not going to be an attractive option, but it's doable. I think it was OF where I used to do one of these that required a smaller population swing (that quest got unflagged as a recurring eventually for being too usable)

Law and Goods:
((Defeat Large Army) or (Finish 15 5 minute productions)) AND (Gather 500 goods)
Viable with help. The large army defeat is a free condition so you just need a market plumped up with circular trades you can flip back and forth. I did this in one of the ages with (Win X Fights) and (Gather Goods).

Belt Court:
((Defeat Very Large Army) or (Complex Negotiation)) AND (4 hour production 8 times)
Maybe occasionally usable in combination with Space Food (use 4 hour productions when going away for a bit/overnight?)

Collaborating Planets:
(Gather 1.4M supplies) AND (Gather 2.2M coins)
Only gather quest in the age to occasionally get bonuses from your quest completions. Should complete decently often, but hurts that this was multiple quests in earlier ages that you could be individually completing for supplies or coins.

Smart Colonists:
(Spend 200 FP)
Same as Mars. Fine

Investments:
(Spend 150 FP)
Better than Mars. And can do two spend FP quests at once without additional condition of buying FP.

Peace in the Belt:
(Defeat 40 Units) or (Complex Negotiation)
Another really easy fight quest.

Social Actions:
(Aid 30) or (Spend 400 Tavern Silver)
Few more free quests a day. If you're a guild hopper at times then while doing so this could be a TON of quests.

I don't see the 'impossibility' of questing at all that people continue to rant about:
a) Spend FP quests are improved and that's what most people loop on anyways
b) 1 hr productions in rocket testing sites improved to any-length productions (Space Food) in about the same amount of area invested.
c) Battle-looping has 2 good quests without the hooks to slow you down to go gather goods as well (Victory Streak and Peace in the Belt). No shortage of places to come up with battles in-game.
d) There's a few other quests that are fine to just leave float as a bonus while doing various activities (Social Actions, Astronaut Training, History of Earth)

Things missing:
a) Unbirthday Party - but it's been getting worse and worse in every age anyways - if you do unbirthdays and have no supplies, that's why you have no supplies - i consider it a public service that I'll stop accidentally paying for it in my AB world out of habit because I do it on my low age world every time it passes ;) Also Education Investment is effectively an expensive unbirthday - buying 20 FP is a coin cost, and it asks you to pay supplies.
b) Multiple coin/supply gathering quests. Unfortunate but imo outweighed by the advantages.

There is only 1 quest I've rated as an outright skip: Belt Issues having no alternative to paying lots of goods.

While the goods/negotiation options don't present added value to me personally perhaps there's people out there who have too many goods and need to convert them to supplies for instance? Hear a lot of people exclaiming supply costs are too high at times. And they're only a *requirement* for 1 quest.

Overall I consider the SAAB quests a reason to jump as it stands. I'm half-expecting more nerfs, but hoping not :)

Belt Transfer: (this is not go away because you can allways PAY ridiculous-amount goods)
, (Gain 30000 population) or (pay lots of goods)

, if there is some hidden quest´s then quest amount is higher.

vakini

Squire
the easiest solution is, when a RQ has been solved and harvested, we have to be offered the same RQ as the first offer again

DeletedUser8707

which ?

I would pay those 500 goods once if it disappears forever
I think he referring quest´s what we have in SAM where you may get enough military units and free population so quest is not listed because it autocompletes if listed so they dont disappear but they are not listed untill quest conditions are resetted (it cuold be juicy exploit if you can autocomplete recurring quest).

This coming to LIVE soon so we see - How painfull they became.

, maybe "do not show this quest again" button is not so bad idea after all, but I dont hold my breath for that.

ps. @Darrth Eugene Vader3 provided nice chart ....

Rakshas

Farmer
which ?

I would pay those 500 goods once if it disappears forever

They don't exist. glommy's assumption on what he meant is probably correct. Though it does beg the question on whether or not he knows what he is talking about. They are called recurring quests because they're RECURRING. With that being said, hopefully there are a few rq's in SAAB that will be autoskipped due to preexisting conditions.