• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Changelog 1.41 Feedback

DeletedUser

You've forgotten to mention that we now have beautiful birds that fly around over our cities :eek: How could you?! :p Hahaha ;)

DeletedUser5132

I see we can see what we aid in other people's cities now , that good , but ...
I noticed that some players have nothing to polivate in their cities , and it sais that ... yet the timer restarts back at 24h , and evan though I didn't polivate anything at that time , I can't come back later and try again.

DeletedUser5994

I change i'll like to see is to allow player hide their unattached troops, so that they can use attached troops first before using unattached troops. This will be very handy improvement in the game

DeletedUser

Thank you :D Those clouds really lagged the performance more than I thought it would

Just as byeordie said, Thank you, this will help us very much, without the usual lag that delays our sieges or delays us to put defensive armies before the other guild sieges again.

DeletedUser5615

Those stupid birds are driving me mad. I love the rabbits and deer but those birds really do have to go (In my opinion)...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4295

Regarding the 5000 Diamonds mistakenly credited to all accounts - what happens if the recipient has spent them all before you work out how the bug occurred and try to take them back? Will you delete their premium buildings?

DeletedUser

I think they let us the 5000 diamonds as early christmas present, it would be too complicated to take them away. Be happy and improve your city!

DeletedUser5994

5000 diamonds in place of 500 has happened earlier also, they will not take it back, spent them wisely :)

vesgouo

Baronet
Those stupid birds are driving me mad. I love the rabbits and deer but those birds really do have to go (In my opinion)...

I do not like the people walking in the city. And I like even less these birds. They could put an option to disable it.

Obs: If any player suggested an idea like this, there would be a flood of people saying it's something unnecessary, generates unnecessary processing, and will only lag the game.

DeletedUser3634

Personally I like to see the people walking about...and the introduction of the birds/animals etc make the look of the cities much more interesting and think it was a great idea to introduce them. What I would like to get rid of...and are far more annoying in my opinion are the intrusive bouncing stars that bob about over every building and deco. Now they are annoying.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The deer and bunnies are fine and well done.

The birds are awful and make the whole game look C.H.E.A.P (why would this word be censored?).
I'm serious here.
Their size and speed along with the huge wing beat altitude make it look extremely unnatural.
The icing on the cake are the spontaneous robotic 45 degree direction changes. AWFUL.

I'd rate it as bad as the sidewards driving cars and their sudden vanishing. So... probably no reason for you to consider not to add them to the game I guess?

DeletedUser2752

maybe they're afraid of the upcoming storm of claims and complaints about this new nerfing :rolleyes:
Then they would of announced it here and not EN :p
Regarding the 5000 Diamonds mistakenly credited to all accounts - what happens if the recipient has spent them all before you work out how the bug occurred and try to take them back? Will you delete their premium buildings?
It's a mistake, but we can't take it back, so an early Christmas present now :D

vesgouo

Baronet
>
should appear the name of the player who received the AID

FHL9JLc.jpg

or even better, something like that:

B9GnsIp.jpg