• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Change Arc production goods for different eras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Guilds are always running out of goods for fighting in GvG mostly smaller guilds.
Details
You would be allowed to change the production era of goods by your Arc once a day instead of your Arc producing goods for the era your in. So if your in S.A.V. you could change your Arc production to Iron Age goods.
Balance
It would open up more fighting in more eras and make the game more fun to have the goods to go back in lower eras and battle other guilds.
Abuse Prevention
I just don't see how this could allow anyone to cheat or abuse it.
Summary
I think this would be a great added feature that many would like.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Didn't see this idea yet.
If we were allowed to change the era of goods that the Arc produces to any era from our era to any below at any time per day that would be awesome. It would open a new door for GvG and make it more exciting for smaller guild to get the goods needed for fighting without having to depend on the boring trades for help. Sometimes it takes weeks to get the goods needed for battles in GvG which is boring waiting for.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Sl8yer

Regent
The problem is we are all in S.A.V. so that's all the goods we can produce for the treasury. None of us have the room for farming goods.

You have the room. You are just using it for another purpose and you are not willing to change that. Game needs to be adapted to your playstyle.

Yekk

Regent
Better would be to drop the newest additions and put in a market like "The Grand Bazaar" where buffs could be paid for, goods bought, and services rendered for a price that may include quests, goods, diamonds, fighting, or some other thoughts. It would fit into the game unlike the newest addition.

Sl8yer

Regent
Well our cities are build for war and that's what people on global are always saying this game is...a war game.

If they say it on global it must be right. Not like Inno has another defenition of it.

But maybe their wrong, maybe we should tear down all fighting GB's/ event buildings that give attack/defense bonuses and plant gardens and catch butterflies.

In your case that means asking Inno to catch the butterflies for you.

Sl8yer

Regent
You must have stock in INNO.

Best investment ever.

Or maybe you just can't put together the big picture so let me help you out. You can build good building and wait forever or spend money and get what you need instantly.....yes that's right spend m..o..n..e..y! But you being a farmer in all you couldn't understand a fighters point of view.

Problem isn't that I do not understand a fighter's point of view. Problem is that you think that is the only right point of view, so the game needs to be adapted to accommodate that.

Best investment ever.

Problem isn't that I do not understand a fighter's point of view. Problem is that you think that is the only right point of view, so the game needs to be adapted to accommodate that.
Slowest way I can explain this....since INNO will allow you to buy any goods instantly why not another option other than waiting for a trade that might not happen or having to wait on building the goods. And it's not adapting to my needs since the option is already there it's making it affordable!

Sl8yer

Regent
Slowest way I can explain this....since INNO will allow you to buy any goods instantly why not another option other than waiting for a trade that might not happen or having to wait on building the goods. And it's not adapting to my needs since the option is already there it's making it affordable!

Correct. You are slow. How about cause it is a way Inno can make money from a game you can play for free? Might as well start selling BPs for coins as well.

It's all about money..... finally!! Your are another word for slow, but can't say that you'll just report. So genius....why is the game advertised as free to play? No wait, don't answer that. It's over your head....end of this conversation!

Sl8yer

Regent
It's all about money..... finally!! Your are another word for slow, but can't say that you'll just report. So genius....why is the game advertised as free to play? No wait, don't answer that. It's over your head....end of this conversation!

Probably will fall on deaf man's ears, since you are so stuck in being right that you do not even notice your proposal is going down the drain, but I'll give it a try anyhow. It is advertised as free to play, cause you can actually play it for free. Nowhere in the game you are ever forced to pay.

The problem is we are all in S.A.V
Problem identified. Your guild should diversify the eras of the members. There are Fighters in all eras, even experienced fighters that have SAV cities an other worlds and just Colonial, Modern or other eras cities in your world.
  • Check your friends list, (have other guild members also check)
  • Check your Neighborhood for people still in SAAB or even SAM,
  • Watch out global chat for people looking for a new guild,
Check their cities and player stats to see if they fit in your members profile:
  • Like minded guild members
  • With cities build for fighting.
  • With all the goods producing GB's (maybe not all, or not all up to level 80 yet, but working on it)
Recruiting is harder than it looks? Yeah, this is not an easy game.

In my main Live World (EN4 - Dinegu) I started a few months ago an experiment recruiting players from Lower Eras (IA, EMA, HMA) that probably would not be invited to join us by my fellow Founders. I nicknamed them GBG Gangsters as their Members Titles (I changed my Title to The Godfather) and started to support them by:
  • investing in their CDMs, COAs, Zeus, and Alcatraz,
  • advising on city remodeling to free space for new buildings to add,
  • trading FPs x Goods to provide goods for higher GBs like Arc, Kraken, Himeji Castle, Artic Orangery, and Terracotta Army,
In less than two (2) weeks the first five (5) recruited were ranked at the 20 top best members at the guild's GBG ranks, beating stats of players in several eras over them. Three (3) of these Gangsters have been promoted (not by me but by my fellow Founders) to be GBG Leaders and given rights to set targets and build Sieges Camps/ similar buildings. The first one promoted was a Iron Age Player at time of her promotion. Also all of them are doing great in GE reaching levels they didnt were able before joining us, even reaching the 64/64 encounters mark.

Bottom line: "Cities built for fighting" and "like minds" can be transformed or trained in a short time.

Last edited:
In my main Live World (EN4 - Dinegu) I started a few months ago an experiment recruiting players from Lower Eras (IA, EMA, HMA) that probably would not be invited to join us by my fellow Founders. I nicknamed them GBG Gangsters as their Members Titles (I changed my Title to The Godfather) and started to support them by:
  • investing in their CDMs, COAs, Zeus, and Alcatraz,
  • advising on city remodeling to free space for new buildings to add,
  • trading FPs x Goods to provide goods for higher GBs like Arc, Kraken, Himeji Castle, Artic Orangery, and Terracotta Army,
In less than two (2) weeks the first five (5) recruited were ranked at the 20 top best members at the guild's GBG ranks, beating stats of players in several eras over them. Three (3) of these Gangsters have been promoted (not by me but by my fellow Founders) to be GBG Leaders and given rights to set targets and build Sieges Camps/ similar buildings. The first one promoted was a Iron Age Player at time of her promotion. Also all of them are doing great in GE reaching levels they didnt were able before joining us, even reaching the 64/64 encounters mark.

Bottom line: "Cities built for fighting" and "like minds" can be transformed or trained in a short time.

On my main Live World (DE2 - Brisgard) we´ve made (with different guild-projects) similar experiences and it works very well, if they will be specialy supported by experienced players - best way to recruit active players and to get them to best possible results.
It´s a long way, but worth to try it out, if your guild have problems with recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.