• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Change Arc production goods for different eras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Guilds are always running out of goods for fighting in GvG mostly smaller guilds.
Details
You would be allowed to change the production era of goods by your Arc once a day instead of your Arc producing goods for the era your in. So if your in S.A.V. you could change your Arc production to Iron Age goods.
Balance
It would open up more fighting in more eras and make the game more fun to have the goods to go back in lower eras and battle other guilds.
Abuse Prevention
I just don't see how this could allow anyone to cheat or abuse it.
Summary
I think this would be a great added feature that many would like.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Didn't see this idea yet.
If we were allowed to change the era of goods that the Arc produces to any era from our era to any below at any time per day that would be awesome. It would open a new door for GvG and make it more exciting for smaller guild to get the goods needed for fighting without having to depend on the boring trades for help. Sometimes it takes weeks to get the goods needed for battles in GvG which is boring waiting for.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Sl8yer

Regent
DNS

• Changes to Great Building Bonuses. if there is an issue with a GB that needs balancing this should be discussed in a feedback section rather than as a new idea.
  • Changes to existing rewards.

DNS

• Changes to Great Building Bonuses. if there is an issue with a GB that needs balancing this should be discussed in a feedback section rather than as a new idea.
  • Changes to existing rewards.
Although I agree with you, as you know, the rules indicates not to post about DNSL, but instead to report.

Sl8yer

Regent
Although I agree with you, as you know, the rules indicates not to post about DNSL, but instead to report.

I would if I had the idea that it would help. I have not seen any reaction of a mod so far on any of the reports I have made, so I have given up. Might as well directly warn the OP he is flogging a dead horse.

I have not seen any reaction of a mod so far on any of the reports I have made, so I have given up.
Similar to waiting on cleaning actions on the ideas folder like moving Ideas already implemented to the proper Archive folder, or passing judgement on ideas fully debated, with lot of favorable votes, and still pending to be forwarded or archived.

It is not the game to adapt to your management problems, it is up to you to question yourself!

NO !
Well the game is always changing in one way or another and you could buy any goods you need already, but who wants to do that. So I don't know what your talking about...

Well the game is always changing in one way or another and you could buy any goods you need already, but who wants to do that. So I don't know what your talking about...
"Managing" refers to actions by the guild to keep the Treasury healthy with good inventory balances for all eras where they are needed. Actions to achieve this may include:
  • Encourage all members to level up GBs contributing to the Guilds Treasury (Arcs, Observatories, Atomiums (if any))
  • Recommend all guild members to build other buildings that produce goods for the Treasury, like Statue of Honor, Airship, Royal Bath House, Golden Crops, and Jade Statue
  • Recommend donations to the Treasury, specially for those goods/eras that are at a low level.
  • Review new members policies and recruit players of specific eras where support to Treasury is needed. Verify pre-requisites for membership acceptance, for example "New members must have an Arc or Observatory built"

Emberguard

Emperor
"Managing" refers to actions by the guild to keep the Treasury healthy with good inventory balances for all eras where they are needed. Actions to achieve this may include:
True. And if this idea ever came to be it could easily be capped on how much it can provide per member by being introduced as a once off Settlement only building. Perhaps even making the settlement unlocked in the Modern or Future Era‘s.

Emberguard

Emperor
True. And if this idea ever came to be it could easily be capped on how much it can provide per member by being introduced as a once off Settlement only building. Perhaps even making the settlement unlocked in the Modern or Future Era‘s.
How would people feel if a settlement gave the following? (if Inno ever shook up how Treasury buildings worked as a once off):

Guild Treasury Settlement Building, provides 1 of every good from every age. Meaning in 365 days you’ll have 365 goods of every good from each member with the building. Goes up by 1 for each level. Max 5 levels, capping at 5 of each good for each age
* Due to the power of such a building it will only give Guild Treasury goods. No other benefit or resources. Just treasury goods.
* Unlocked at a later age in the game

Emberguard

Emperor
If that’s too OP it could always be split into two settlements: one building Unrefined resources only (unlocked Modern Era), the other Refined resources only (Unlocked Future Era).

• Encourage all members to level up GBs contributing to the Guilds Treasury (Arcs, Observatories, Atomiums (if any))
  • Recommend all guild members to build other buildings that produce goods for the Treasury, like Statue of Honor, Airship, Royal Bath House, Golden Crops, and Jade Statue
  • Recommend donations to the Treasury, specially for those goods/eras that are at a low level.
  • Review new members policies and recruit players of specific eras where support to Treasury is needed. Verify pre-requisites for membership acceptance, for example "New members must have an Arc or Observatory built"
This would work well for a larger guild, but not the smaller guilds like mine. We are 15 strong like minded guild members with cities build for fighting. We all have the goods producing GB's at level 80 or more. The problem is we are all in S.A.V. so that's all the goods we can produce for the treasury. None of us have the room for farming goods and as for recruiting new players that's easier said than done. Bottom line we just want to battle everyday without having to wait for trades to be taken to be able to fight in certain eras. You can calculate goods and recruiting into the game, but to much at some point makes it feel like work and not a game.

It is not the game to adapt to your management problems, it is up to you to question yourself!

NO !
Management problems? You mean like people not having time to go to other players cities and motivate/polish so FOE came out with the AID button. And FYI anything in this game can be managed by buying diamonds.

Management problems? You mean like people not having time to go to other players cities and motivate/polish so FOE came out with the AID button. And FYI anything in this game can be managed by buying diamonds.
Are you suggesting to be able to donate Diamonds to the Treasury (in addition to current Goods and Medals donations)? That way the Treasury could pay for GBG buildings, using Diamonds to pay for any missing goods, and also for speeding the construction if desired.

Are you suggesting to be able to donate Diamonds to the Treasury (in addition to current Goods and Medals donations)? That way the Treasury could pay for GBG buildings, using Diamonds to pay for any missing goods, and also for speeding the construction if desired.
No, I was just pointing out that you don't really have to manage anything in the game if you have the money you can buy goods for GvG and anything else you may need.

Status
Not open for further replies.