• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

"Champion" is a true champion

DeletedUser

Hi looking at the features of the new unit and comparing for example with a tank of the modern era does not seem very useful ... what do you think?

DeletedUser2752

Sorry, couldn't get an answer from an admin, but I just tried it today on EN, and found out that the bonus works and the only way of telling if the boost applied is to check the defense of the other units before you kill a Champion.
For example, I was versing a defense of 1 ME Champion (which gives 4 A/D from Call of Duty) and 7 Rogues with 170% defense. This means that you would see the rogue with 3 defense if you hover over the image on the bottom bar. Once I killed the Champion, this number increased to 7 since 4 was added from Call of Duty to the previous 3 defense. (The attack increased by 4 as well)

Btw, after this 1.24 update, I guess Champions only bonus is Chivalry and Call of Duty compared to mechanized infantry now :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1264

Thanks, byeordie - I checked mine out and I see it now too. The only remaining question is what difference 4 points would make to a battle. It's an extremely unimpressive unit given the space the "nest" takes up and the length of time it takes to generate the things.