• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

"Champion" is a true champion

DeletedUser

Hi looking at the features of the new unit and comparing for example with a tank of the modern era does not seem very useful ... what do you think?

DeletedUser4770

Hi looking at the features of the new unit and comparing for example with a tank of the modern era does not seem very useful ... what do you think?

Can you upload a screenshot with the features of the: Shrine of Knowledge and Cmapions Retreat, in The Modern Era?
Thanks.

DeletedUser

a 3x3 Champions Retreat and you can build only 1 unit, and another 1 if you pay diamonds, of course. oh, an 24h build time. doesnt seem usefull at first

DeletedUser4281

Question: Does the Alcatraz produce champions if you have a Champion’s Retreat?

My guess is yes as it is a military unit and the Alcatraz produces military unit.

DeletedUser4770

Question: Does the Alcatraz produce champions if you have a Champion’s Retreat?

My guess is yes as it is a military unit and the Alcatraz produces military unit.

Yes, of course. It´s the same If you have the Rogue Hideout.

DeletedUser

I just tried the Champion out :) Well, I have mixed feelings...

- First of all, I expected the ME Champion to be some kind of quickly running Squad Leader/General with military clothing and a com-radio screaming orders to the rest of the units. Atleast that's how he looks like on the picture. Instead he drives some kind of luxury car, almost looks like he's imported directly from hollywood...

- He's a champion, not a marture or terrorist, right? So why should he die in order for the team to get a boost? Our units should get boosted while he's fighting together with them and give them morale and motivation.

- The Rogues are still way better, and my tanks have about the same stats. If I'm going to build this unit then it's needs a boost, without doubt.

So what is positive? Well:

The Champion is a great and interesting concept, but currently it's setup is totally wrong. Make the Champion boost with +20% attack/defense while he's alive, and when he dies, our units should get a penalty of -20% attack/defense.

DeletedUser2752

You know who is the champion from this Champion? The attacker who get's 6240 points per (ME) unit. How did I find this out?
Well, first I noticed that when my Champion got damaged by 2, I lost 520 points from it. Since each HP = 1/20 of the (100% happiness) of a unit: (520/2)*20*1.2 = 6240. I had to make sure that this was the right formula, so I damaged one of my paratroopers by 5HP, and I lost 740 points (so 740/5 * 20 * 1.2 * (8 paratroopers) = 29952, or the maximum points we can get so far from a battle). Then I went back and damaged another champion again just to make sure I wasn't dreaming:
vBozedH.png

4 bars of damage = 1040 loss of points = 1040/4 * 20 * 1.2 = 6240. I'm not dreaming unfortunately :p
Anyways, what's the maximum score now for one battle? 49920 points
I would maybe understand these amount of points if they had last stand, but Call of Duty is only applicable once, so the attack/defense of these guys will not be that scary against battle tanks.

EDIT: Neighbor just defeated my 1 Champion + 7 rogues set up and got 41600 points from it (lost a bazooka, got his mech infantry damaged, and left one rogue alone though)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4963

You know who is the champion from this Champion? The attacker who get's 6240 points per (ME) unit. How did I find this out?
Well, first I noticed that when my Champion got damaged by 2, I lost 520 points from it. Since each HP = 1/20 of the (100% happiness) of a unit: (520/2)*20*1.2 = 6240. I had to make sure that this was the right formula, so I damaged one of my paratroopers by 5HP, and I lost 740 points (so 740/5 * 20 * 1.2 * (8 paratroopers) = 29952, or the maximum points we can get so far from a battle). Then I went back and damaged another champion again just to make sure I wasn't dreaming:
vBozedH.png

4 bars of damage = 1040 loss of points = 1040/4 * 20 * 1.2 = 6240. I'm not dreaming unfortunately :p
I would maybe understand these amount of points if they had last stand, but Call of Duty is only applicable once, so the attack/defense of these guys will not be that scary against battle tanks.

EDIT: Neighbor just defeated my 1 Champion + 7 rogues set up and got 41600 points from it (lost a bazooka, got his mech infantry damaged, and left one rogue alone though)

gotta always put more than 1 reg unit in def ive found out. they will target that 1 unit and if your rouges cant get to them fast enough rouges go poof when reg unit dies. i always put 1 heavy and then the unit im trying to get my rouges to turn into. this way theres a way better chance of rouges turning into another unit before reg unit dies.
i do agree though champ should be better :D
i now have 5 champs 4 from retreats 1 unattached

DeletedUser2752

I just put that defense for him to tell me the score he can get for it ;) I'm a nice guy, so I try to help my neighbors out (who don't plunder) as much as I can :)
If someone does plunder me, there going to be facing a random defense of either 6 bazookas and 2 rogues, or 6 battle tanks and 2 rogues

DeletedUser4963

I just put that defense for him to tell me the score he can get for it ;) I'm a nice guy, so I try to help my neighbors out (who don't plunder) as much as I can :)
If someone does plunder me, there going to be facing a random defense of either 6 bazookas and 2 rogues, or 6 battle tanks and 2 rogues
that's very nice of you : ) hope no one plunders because your giving very high pvp points

DeletedUser4964

This units only for defence! ;)
Special for mighty defence: +200% etc

DeletedUser

vBozedH.png

so the champion is useless for attacking :rolleyes:

you get the Call of Duty bonus only if he dies:
but then you will get less battle points :eek:

DeletedUser4964

1 Champion + 7 tanks - pretty good? I think: YES ! :)
But only in defence...

DeletedUser2752

It's useful when you have a lower bonus to defensive army, but if you had a level 4 Saint Basil or Deal Castle, the attack bonus from CoD (lol, CoD) not be too noticeable and it'll just give too much points to the attacker compared to just 8 tanks.

DeletedUser1264

Does it in fact give the advertised bonus when it's wiped out?
That isn't apparent in the battles I've been in.
How much of a bonus is it? And how can you tell it's being applied?

DeletedUser2752

Does it in fact give the advertised bonus when it's wiped out?
That isn't apparent in the battles I've been in.
How much of a bonus is it? And how can you tell it's being applied?
Actually, I'm not very sure either if the other units have gotten any bonus from a dead Champion. You should be able to tell how much of a bonus it is by hovering over the Champion, and checking Call of Duty.

DeletedUser1264

Actually, I'm not very sure either if the other units have gotten any bonus from a dead Champion. You should be able to tell how much of a bonus it is by hovering over the Champion, and checking Call of Duty.

Can you ask how we're supposed to know whether or not the bonus is actually being applied?