• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Can't start production

DeletedUser5980

after latest update I can't start production, Some of guild members also can't start the factories

https://prnt.sc/hoyor1

1.117.e4da45c9de (18.12.2017 8:20), vanleusden (69843), zz1, en_US, WIN 28,0,0,126, Windows 10, Chrome/63.0.3239.84, 1920x949, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser7246

Same problem. Some production and goods buildings are working, some - not. Didn't notice any connection between error and era or type of building, or between error and 15min-1h-4h-etc productions

Version 63.0.3239.84 (Official Build) Built on Ubuntu , running on Ubuntu 14.04 (64-bit)

FoETipps

Farmer
Same here. Let me try to describe it a bit more in detail:

I have two cattle ranches. I started a production of one hour in the first ranch. Instead the production was started in the second. Then I was unable to start a production in the first ranch which is still idle. I rebooted the game (F5) and now I was offered the production menue again. But after starting a one hour production the menue became unavailable again, but no prodution was started in this building.

I also have two soccer fields showing exactly the same effect.

Stingy

Squire
Same problem for me.
Apparently the system lets you start the production of 1 specific building, but not for the other same buildings...

Gamer2412

Merchant
Can confirm the observations of Stingy. If you have two production buildings of the same type then you can start only one prodution in one building. The second production in the same building does not work. I've 6 production buildings where 2 are of the same kind and only for this I can observe the error.

DeletedUser5882

Only the first production is recognized

The other buildings cannot be deleted either

Opening the mobile app and setting the buildings restores them but on pc the problem repeats if new building has been built

I built 6 hunters one after the other and only 1 was recognized

later I built 1 hunter and set it and then built a second one and I could set it as well.

The sequence of building and setting them seems to be the problem

To be able to set the 2nd, it should not be in existence while the first one was set

DeletedUser8262

confirmed

Only 1 of any type supply bldg can be set, cider mills also affected

Last edited by a moderator:

tr8geoff

Farmer
Same here strange as only 5 builds not all.
Paper (COL) Textiles ( IND), and 3 cider mills CE
it seems to think production has started as it collects goods,
have tried on multi systems using windows windows 10, explorer, edge chrome
worked when switched to IOS

Last edited:

DeletedUser6036

Confirmed; exactly as FoETipps and Stingy described. No amount of restarting the game clears this bug.

Amy Steele

Regent
Confirmed: as described above, when you have more than 1 of any production building in your city you cannot start production on a second or subsequent building of the same type. We'll get this forwarded asap

conqueror9

Regent
me too

i cancel 10 blacksmith 24 hour production and build 2 new blacksmith

i can only start 1 blacksmith
other ....no matter how hard i try
it do not start

DeletedUser6863

I have 3 confectioneries, 2 ordinary and 1 legendary. I have been able to start 2 productions, 1 in legendary and 1 ordinary. So even though it affects the same production buildings if they have been upgraded it seems to be taken as a different building and allows to start a production.